What should I do?

My diary of Sowon

Really, what should I do?

I've been brainwashed or something. How can this girl manipulate me into feeling this way? Somehow I've been accustomed to walking her to class that the one day I am not needed I feel so lonely? These past few days I felt were pretty okay days just simply going to class meeting with friends and walking with Sojung unnie whenever she grabbed my arm.

The one day she didn't come to me to get me to walk to class was the one day I went to look for her. Why did I do that? Why did I feel obligated to remind her that we were walking together? Anyways I went to look for her but she's was with someone else so I left her alone and went to class myself. I couldn't bother myself to walk over and pull Sojung unnie away, I'm not crazy like her, am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh? Unnie, Sowon unnie hasn't come yet, do you want me to go with you?"

"Oh? No, It's okay SinB yah, you can go to your class I'll go by myself."

Saying their goodbyes, the group of friends broke up with Eunha left behind waitin gjust a bit longer.

"Hm? Should I go looking for her? Kaja~"

Eunha gathered her books and walked awya from her table to enter the busy hallways of the university. Seeing a familiar backside far ahead and clearly looming over many other students, Eunha smiled.

"Found her."

Walking up behind sneakily Eunha had planned on returning all the times that Sowon pranked her all at once by scaring her from behind but Eunha stopped.

Sowon was walking with her arms around an arm of a boy. He was a slight bit taller than Sowon and had a bright smile. Eunha slowly backed away and turned off course to reach her class from another hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did seeing her linking arms with a boy sadden me? The more I think about it the more it upsets me and I can't wrap my head around why. I've consulted no one, this is my problem and mine alone isn't it? Also, I think that Sowon's type might be a person that's taller than her. Sometimes she complains that she's too tall for certain reasons. Having a taller person would probably make her feel more at peace maybe?

I hope she meets Yuju one day so they can talk, Yuju's just a smidge shorter than Sowon unnie but I'm sure that they'll relate. I wonder how she'd feel if I just dragged her into my group of friends. especially when Yerin unnie's there. She's the life of the party, anyday and everyday. I wonder where her energy comes from sometimes. But anyways the day after I didn't walk with Sowon unnie, she came to me and pulled me away as if she hadn't missed a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunha yah, where were you yesterday?"

Sowon linked her arm with Eunha's and cutely pouted slightly in mid sentence.

"Unnie, you were the one not there yesterday."

"Oh? Well, I missed you anyways you cutie!"

Eunha blushed a little but brushed off the comment by eating her compliments with a grain of salt.

"Hm."

Sowon beamed at Eunha's huffed face and laughed hard. Eunha's face quickly changed from being annoyed to confused.

"Unnie, why are you laughing so hard?"

"The way your expression changes is so cute! I love you so much! Haha!"

Eunha's eyes widened and then she schooled her face into a look of indifference.

"Hm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mean, how was I supposed to react to a sudden exclamation of love?! I know it isn't real love it's just how people talk these days like a girl clearly has a boyfriend but when she hangs out with her 'girl-friends' she laughs with them and has fun and say I love you carelessly. It's become a not so meaningful line to me. They pop it on their friends, there say it to their teachers but they actually don't really mean love love.

My problem now is wondering what love Sowon unnie meant by her love. I currently am convinced it's friend's love. I'll just brush it off everytime she says it, it's nothing. It does bother me tho. What is real love?

Eunha❤?