I'm in love?

My diary of Sowon

So.....I talked with Yerin unnie......

She said I was in love. With Sowon unnie. I am.

I am in love with Sowon unnie.

Eh? How? She agitates me so yet I'm in love with her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Yerin unnie."

"Whassup Eunha yah?"

Eunha grimaced as Yerin casually threw her arm around her shoulders.

"Ah, right. No skinship."

"No, it's okay I'm just not used to it."

Yerin grinned.

"Then let me help youuuuuu."

"But that's not the problem I came to you for today."

Yerin finally got serious taking her seat across from Eunha and nodding quietly.

"What is it? Is it something serious?"

"I think I'm sick Yerin unnie."

"Huh?"

Instantly, Yerin got up to reach for her forehad which Eunha batted away.

"Not like that."

Yerin settled down and placed her hands on her cheeks.

"Then what is it?"

"Whenever I get near this girl I get happy. Whenever I'm near that guy that she introduced me to I feel gross. I hate being near him."

"How'd you feel about being introduced?"

"Well, she only told him my name. I don't even know his. Maybe he's not a jerk and I just have a problem with new people."

"How did you feel?"

"Huh?"

"When she linked her arms with that guy."

Eunha blinked a clear frown on her face, Yerin grinned and ruffled Eunha's hair causing the younger to yelp.

"It's didn't feel too great did it? Aiqoo you're growing up."

"Huh? I'm not any taller?"

"Haha, not like that. I think you're in love."

"Love?"

Taking hold of Eunha's smaller hands Yerin caressed them softly, looking her in the eyes.

"When you're with her, isn't there like an invisible force that causes you to smile no matter what?"

"I guess so."

"When you're with her, doesn't it feel like a gloomy day suddenly turned awesome?"

"Kind of."

"When you're with her, is there a constant nervousness?"

"A little bit."

"When you're in her arms do you feel safe?"

"Yes."

"Wow so straightforward."

"Huh?"

"You love her don't you? Sowon unnie."

"Eh?"

"Come on, doesn't it sound nice if you say it yourself?"

"I love Sowon unnie?"

Yerin grinned as Eunha was lost in thought with a small smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I love Sowon unnie. Maybe. With Yerin unnie's guarantee most likely. Ok fine. I've had it in mind as a possibility. I am in love with Sojung unnie. Like yes I get it. I'm over it. Not really I'm freaking out. What! How did this happen?!

Maybe it was her height or her long legs or that warm smile or, hey, you know hwat this will just become the diary where I rant about Sowon unnie's perfectness. Since, you know. She probably doesn't like me back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunha yah, where have you been? I missed youuuuu~"

"Oh? Sowon unnie? You were the one absent all day yesterday what is it?"

"I just missed youuuuu~"

"Uh Sowon unnie?"

Sowon hung all over Eunha's shoulder, her face in Eunha's shoulder and Eunha was flustered. What???

"I love you so much you're sooooo cute. Like a sister I wish was mine. You take care iof me so wellll haha hic*."

Then Eunha figured out the origins of the weird smell.

"Sowon unnie are you drunk?!"

"No I'm not."

Sowon stared at Eunha crossed eyed with a grumpy face on.

"I'm not drunk!"

Appalled Eunha dragged her off campus to a convenience store grabbing a bottle of water.

Their school didn't ban drinking but it banned being drunk during class hours.

Forcing Sowon to chug the bottle, Eunha patted her back slowly as Sowon came closer to her senses. They sat at the little ledge in the store side by side with Sowon's head lolled over on Eunha's shoulder.

Sighing as Sowon took a nap, Eunha pulled out her phone and texted Yuju.

[Yuna yah? Text me when your class is done.]

[What's wrong? We have free study it's ok to talk.]

[I can't make it to class today, I found Sowon unnie drunk and now I'm taking care of her.]

[Wow, moving so fast~]

[Oh shush!]

[I'm joking. Have fun skipping class!]

[You better get my homework for me.]

[Even the one's where your teacher is different than mine?]

[Yes.]

[Aww, I have to go see that snappy professor again?]

[Pwease?]

[As always, love you girl. Be safe.]

[Thanks Yuna.]

Looking ot her right, Eunha stared at Sowon's face.

"How are you so pretty? Why am I in love with you, you dork."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that though she woke up and got really embarassed when I told her how she was acting. I am really hurt about being family zoned though. She thinks of me like a little sister that takes good care of her, I know that alcohol makes you truthful. I for one do not like it.

It's bitter.

Ok fine I tried it a few times. It's fine once in a while right?

Eunha ❤