The Priority

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: || The Priority ||

 

"Jaehwan-ssi?" said Jeonghan.

 

"You really looks more attractive now, Jeonghan," said Jaehwan while looking at Jeonghan smiles cunningly.

 

Jeonghan just standing there. 

 

"So, finally you back to Seoul, have you meet your lover or has he forget about you?" asked Jaehwan, sound like sarcasm to Jeonghan's ears.

 

"Of course we are together now, I already told you before right?" said Jeonghan still keep his manner eventhough he already started to feel annoyed. 

 

"Wow!! Very impressive…but why are you working here?" asked Jaehwan, furrows his eyebrows while look at Jeonghan from head to toe.

 

"Did your grandfather throw you out because you rejected me?" asked Jaehwan proudly.

 

"Jaehwan-ssi, I am sorry, this is my workplace and now I am still in my working hours, I wish any business you have in here will run smoothly, please excuse me," answered Jeonghan politely, bows down and turns his body to enter the elevator.

 

Jaehwan smirks, he grabs Jeonghan's hand. 

 

"Entertain your guest is one of your duty, Yoon Jeonghan-ssi," stated Jaehwan.

 

Jeonghan looks straight at Jaehwan's face and pulls away his hand.

 

"If you come as a guest, I will treat you rightfully but to talk about my personal matters, it is not my duty," said Jeonghan. 

 

"You know what, I really like you…no…I really want you, I want you to be mine," whispered Jaehwan to Jeonghan's ear. 

 

Jeonghan gives a sharp glare to Jaehwan. 

 

"I will come back, forsure!!!" said Jaehwan, steps backwards while looking at Jeonghan. 

 

Jaehwan gives Jeonghan a confidence and smug smile before he turns his body and walks away. 

 

 

--------------

 

 

"Make sure you focus where do you want to punch and make a straight punch, use speed instead of strength," teached Mingyu to Jeonghan while demonstrate it.

 

Jeonghan tries to follow Mingyu's instruction. He throws punch into the air several times. After meet Kim Jaehwan again in the hotel that day, Jeonghan thinks he need to learn basic self defense. He does not know what kind of person Jaehwan is but one thing he sure, Jaehwan is the type of person who will make sure all things surround him to go his way. Jeonghan only told Mingyu he really want to learn basic self defense for his own good concealed the real situation to avoid Mingyu get worried.

 

 

"Try land the punch with your inner two knuckles with your fist rotated," said Mingyu.

 

Jeonghan tries again and again. Mingyu smiles. He walks toward Jeonghan's back, holds Jeonghan's hand from behind and shows Jeonghan how to throw punch correctly. 

 

"Did I threw it poorly?" asked Jeonghan, turns his head to Mingyu, who stands behind him. 

 

Mingyu looks down at Jeonghan's face. He quickly pecks Jeonghan's lips. 

 

"Yaaa~~~~ I'm serious now," said Jeonghan.

 

Mingyu laughs, "Not bad for the beginner, If you always practice, it will become a powerful punch," said Mingyu, wraps his arms around Jeonghan's waist. 

 

 

"Did I already tell you, you looked really cool when you fighted my grandpa's men that day?" said Jeonghan.

 

 

"No, you didn't," replied Mingyu, he puts his chin on Jeonghan's shoulder. 

 

 

"You really awesome, you know," said Jeonghan.

 

"That is all Mr. Xu's effort, he really trained me well," said Mingyu.

 

"Hmm…hmmm…dating is not allowed in my practice studio," teased Mr. Xu as soon as he enter the studio. 

 

Mingyu releases his arms from Jeonghan and turns his body. 

 

"Mr. Xu!!! when were you arrived from China?" asked Mingyu beamingly. 

 

Mr. Xu smiles back to his student. Jeonghan smiles and bows his head showing his respect for his boyfriend's trainer. 

 

"Last night," replied Mr. Xu. 

 

"How's your family in China?" asked Mingyu.

 

"They are all fine," replied Mr. Xu.

 

"Good to hear that," said Mingyu.

 

"Mr. Xu, do you remember I said I want to treat you meal, let's go today," said Jeonghan.

 

"Now?" asked Mr. Xu.

 

Jeonghan nods. Mingyu smiles. Jeonghan always tell Mingyu that he really feel grateful toward the persons who helped Mingyu during that 7 years. Treat them a meal is one of his ways to show his gratitude.

 

"Anything you want to eat," said Jeonghan.

 

"Let's eat samgyeopsal," said Mr. Xu, since he just come back from China, he really craves for Korean foods.

 

"Good!!" replied Jeonghan.

 

"Let's go!!" said Mingyu.

 

The three of them move from the studio to the nearby samgyeopsal restaurant. 

 

 

----------------

 

 

As usual Jeonghan will wait for Mingyu at the lobby after he finished his works but today Mingyu said he will a little bit late since his client just gave him a called want to meet him in the office. Jeonghan just browsing the internet to kill the time. 

 

"Hi, Jeonghan"

 

Jaehwan sits on the empty space next to Jeonghan and put his hand around Jeonghan's shoulder. Jeonghan pushes away Jaehwan's hand and changes his seat to the single sofa.

 

"Jaehwan-ssi, please stop coming here and disturbing me!!!" said Jeonghan firmly.

 

"Why can't I meet my future spouse?" asked Jaehwan.

 

"Please, I already tell my grandfather thousand times I don't want to marry you, so in my opinion your father and my grandfather's deal is over," said Jeonghan.

 

"I never heard anything about that from my father so I assume it is still on but even it was over, I still want you," said Jaehwan with his cocky smile.

 

"Jaehwan-ssi, you don't even like me, you just pursue me because of your pride, so just stop!" said Jeonghan before he gets up from the sofa to move toward the main entrance to leave Jaehwan there.

 

"So, do you think your boyfriend want you sincerely? I bet he just wait for you for 7 years because of your grandfather's money, it just impossible to wait for someone for that long," said Jaehwan cynically. 

 

It is Jeonghan turns to give a smirks to Jaehwan. Jeonghan may does not have a lof of confidence on other things however Mingyu's love for him is the one he has full confidence with.

 

"You can say anything because you know nothing about us," said Jeonghan and walks away.

 

Jeonghan gets out from the lobby. He feels suffocated to face an arrogant and self conceited person like Jaehwan. Suddenly, Jaehwan come from behind and grabs Jeonghan's face harshly and lands his lips on Jeonghan's lips. Jeonghan widen his eyes shocked and quickly pushes Jaehwan's body away. Jaehwan moved a few steps backwards by Jeonghan's push. Before Jaehwan able to do anything else, Mingyu comes and pushes Jaehwan backward furthermore.

 

"Don't you ever dare to disturb and touch him again!!!!" said Mingyu in front of Jaehwan's face before grabs Jeonghan's hand and pulls him toward their car. 

 

Mingyu drives their car away. Jeonghan looks at Mingyu who keeps silent since they entered the car. He could see the supressed anger in Mingyu's expression. 

 

"Mingyu…" called Jeonghan softly.

 

"Don't say anything!!" said Mingyu with his low but firm voice. 

 

Jeonghan startles. He stares at Mingyu's serious face. He cannot refrain himself to feel hurt the way Mingyu spoke to him because not even once Mingyu raise his voice to Jeonghan before. Jeonghan throws his gaze out the window all along their journey going back home.

 

-----------

 

Jeonghan looks at the wall clock at their living room. It shows 1:50 in the morning. It means Mingyu already stayed in his working room for about 4 hours without talking to Jeonghan since they arrived at their home. Jeonghan tried to enter the room an hour ago but he heard Mingyu was talking to someone through the phone, therefore he canceled his intention. Suddenly the door open. Mingyu walks to the kitchen and goes back again to the room. Jeonghan gets up quickly and enters the room.

 

"Mingyu, please talk to me, you never get angry at me before," said Jeonghan dejectedly.

 

Mingyu take a deep breath before turns his gaze at Jeonghan's face. He can see Jeonghan's hurt expression maybe because of his silent treatment. He sighs. Honestly, he never had an intention to hurt Jeonghan but he cannot pretend himself not to feel hurt. Jeonghan did not mention anything about Jaehwan to him and to look at Jaehwan kissed Jeonghan in front of him make Mingyu blowed up. 

 

"Do you mad about he kissed me? I avoided him," said Jeonghan.

 

"I know you pushed him, I saw it but I can't say that I am okay to see him kissed you," said Mingyu, "But that is not the important thing here, the problem is why you didn't mention anything about him to me? How long he had been following you?" asked Mingyu.

 

"About 3 to 4 weeks, I just…don't want you to worry," replied Jeonghan.

 

"He is Kim Jaehwan Jeonghan-ah… I really should worry, do you know who is him? do you know how I feels when I see him stood exactly in front of you and kissed you?" asked Mingyu, gets up from his chair. 

 

Jeonghan shakes his head looking at Mingyu's face.

 

"I was really worried, extremely worried, he has so many connection with black market trader, he has many bad records in his hand but he get escaped because of his father," explained Mingyu, a slight intense heard in his raising voice.

 

"Mianhae, I really don't know," said Jeonghan softly, walks toward Mingyu and hugs him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter