Missing You (II)

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: || Missing You (II) ||

 

Today already been three weeks Jeonghan and Mingyu been away from Seoul. They decided to come to Ulsan, working while attending college here. A bit hard but they are happy to live together. 

 

"Jeonghan-ah, tomorrow you will be off duty right?" said Mingyu as soon as he gets out from washroom after come back from his part time job as kitchen assistant in 17Sky Fine Dining one of the famous restaurant for fine dining in Ulsan.

 

Mingyu always been dreaming to be a chef in the future. Therefore he started from now to gain knowledge in the kitchen. While Jeonghan works as part time barista in the cafe near their house. 

 

"Yes, why?" asked Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan who is preparing the material for his college assignment puts down his pen and turn his head toward Mingyu.

 

"Should we go out tomorrow?" asked Mingyu comes closer toward Jeonghan, sits next to Jeonghan. 

 

"Did you apply leave for tomorrow?" asked Jeonghan.

 

Mingyu nods. Jeonghan smiles and reaches for Mingyu's hand and intertwines his fingers with Mingyu's. They are busy with their part time job and college but they tried their best not to neglect each other. 

 

"Where do you want to go?" asked Jeonghan softly.

 

"Anywhere with you," said Mingyu, puts his elbow on the table and supports his chin with his hand while smiling looking at Jeonghan's face.

 

"This time, I let you to choose, I will follow your chosen place because it always you who followed me before," said Jeonghan, put his another hand on Mingyu's cleaned face. 

 

Mingyu shifts his hand from his chin to Jeonghan's hand which placed on his face, turns his head a bit and place a kiss on Jeonghan's palm. Jeonghan smiles radiantly looking at his lover. 

 

 

-------------

 

"Mingyu, where we want to go?" asked Jeonghan curiously. 

 

They using Mingyu's car, the old car left by his father. 

 

"Ummm…secret," said Mingyu, smiles playfully. 

 

"Why secret?" Jeonghan pouts, pretends to sulk. 

 

Mingyu laughs. 

 

"You already know you are cute, that's why you always doing that to me right?" asked Mingyu after quickly pecked Jeonghan's pout lips. 

 

"Aniya~~~~," denied Jeonghan shyly, "don't change the topic," warned Jeonghan. 

 

Mingyu chuckles. He starts the car. 

 

"Yaaaa~~~~," Jeonghan shakes Mingyu's arms when he does not received any answer from Mingyu.

 

"Ok ok ok…actually I don't know yet, I just want to take you around the city since we have no time to do it before," said Mingyu, he intentionally being playful with Jeonghan earlier to see Jeonghan's cute reactions. 

 

"Mingyuuuu!!!" exclaimed Jeonghan.

 

Mingyu laughs, "Don't be mad, I'm just joking earlier," said Mingyu, grabs Jeonghan's hand and squeeze it gently. 

 

"I will take a revenge, wait for it!" said Jeonghan playfully. 

 

Mingyu smiles, "I will wait for it," said Mingyu gives a glance to Jeonghan who is smiling looking at him.

 

---------------------

 

After take a tour around Ulsan city, they go to Taehwagang Grand Park, a bamboo forest and flowering plant garden. They are strolling hand in hand enjoying the view of flowering plant garden along the riverside. After they moved to Ulsan, this is the first time for them to enjoy their free time since both of them are busy with college and part time job. 

 

Mingyu drives them to Ilsan Beach. Jeonghan getting excited look at the beach and ocean. He gets out from car and runs toward the beach as soon as Mingyu parked the car. Mingyu laughs looks at Jeonghan's excitement.

 

Mingyu walks slowly toward the beach while his sight following where is Jeonghan goes. Mingyu watches Jeonghan squats in front of the child and give a gently pat on the child's head and waves his hand. He can see from afar Jeonghan's smile is so pure and sincere. That child waves back to Jeonghan as he walks away. Jeonghan stands up and turns his head to Mingyu's direction. With smile does not leave his face, he runs toward Mingyu and throws his body on Mingyu, gives Mingyu a tight embrace.

 

"Thank you for bringing me here," said Jeonghan enthusiasticly.

 

"Are you so happy?" asked Mingyu, wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's shoulder. 

 

Jeonghan nods his head a few times on Mingyu's shoulder. He lifts his head from Mingyu.

 

"Ne, I'm so happy, the smell of beach sand and the sound of ocean waves make me really happy, thank you Kim Mingyu," said Jeonghan, tip toe a bit to peck Mingyu's lips.

 

"You're most welcome sweetheart," said Mingyu, he pulls gently Jeonghan's hand and clasp their hand together. 

 

They start walking along the beach and decided to sit on the beach waiting for the sunset. Mingyu bought some snacks from the streets hawker to feed Jeonghan and himself. 

 

"Jeonghan-ah, we don't know what will happen in the future but I want you to know, whatever happen, I will always love you," said Mingyu while caressing Jeonghan's face.

 

"Me too. I will always love you, forever," muttered Jeonghan lovingly looking at Mingyu's eyes. 

 

Jeonghan leans his head on Mingyu shoulder, intertwines their finger together.

 

"Do you know why I bring you to watch the sunset?" questioned Mingyu.

 

"Why?" replied Jeonghan curiously.

 

"Eventhough sunrise is beautiful, sunset is the most beautiful color transition before it goes to the most dark color," said Mingyu, "the moment the sky changes into pink and blue, that is the most beautiful moment for me, so I want to share it with you, I want to share every beautiful things in this world with you," said Mingyu further. 

 

Jeonghan tilts his head, looks at Mingyu's face. The sincerity in his voice and on his face make Jeonghan loves him more and more. 

 

-----------------

 

"Mingyu-ya, wake up, we will be late to our class," shouted Jeonghan from their kitchen.

 

Eventhough Mingyu is the one who usually preparing the breakfast, sometimes Jeonghan will take over the duty. 

 

"Mingyu~~~wake up," Jeonghan walks into their bedroom when he does not received any responds from Mingyu.

 

"Give me some more time to sleep," murmured Mingyu in his sleeps.

 

Jeonghan giggles looks at Mingyu's cute sleep face. His face looks like an adorable big puppy.

 

"You cannot… we both have class on 8:00 am today, wake up okay," said Jeonghan, sits on the empty space on their bed next to Mingyu.

 

"Okay Han-nie," murmured Mingyu.

 

Mingyu opens his sleepy eyes and blinks them a few times. Jeonghan gives a quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter