Happy Smile

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5: || Happy Smile ||

 

After take approximately 12 hours, the flight landing at Incheon Airport. 

 

"Welcome back to Seoul, Yoon Jeonghan," said Mingyu smiles.

 

Jeonghan bites his lip to hold in his overwhelming feelings. His eyes are filled to the brims with tears. 

 

"Don't cry~~" said Mingyu, smiles softly while gives gently on Jeonghan's arm.

 

 

"I am too happy to be back here with you," said Jeonghan while bowing his head a little. He chuckles. He lifts up his head and take a look at the person who he loves the most in this world.

 

"Saranghae, Kim Mingyu," said Jeonghan, smiles.

 

"Nado saranghae, Yoon Jeonghan," replied Mingyu smiling. 

 

----------

 

They arrive at Mingyu's apartment around 11:00pm. Almost 24 hours journey, a bit tired but at the same times both of them are happy. 

 

Jeonghan steps in slowly into Mingyu's apartment. Look modest but modern and cozy. He loves the feelings standing in this space. Jeonghan takes a look around. Very neat and clean. Jeonghan smiles. As expected for Kim Mingyu. He does not like messy and dirty place. 

 

"Jeonghan-ah, I already spare a room for you when I bought this house, you can use it as you want," said Mingyu.

 

"So, you don't want me to share a room with you?" said Jeonghan, sound a bit hurt.

 

Look at Jeonghan's reaction, Mingyu walks closer quickly toward Jeonghan and reaches for his hand.

 

"Aniya, I have my own working room and I want you to have one too and of course we are sharing bedroom, I worry you will feel uncomfortable at first, I don't want to force you," explained Mingyu to the misunderstood Jeonghan. 

 

Jeonghan embraces Mingyu and Mingyu quickly responds to it. 

 

"There are no other place as comfortable as beside you," whispered Jeonghan. Mingyu smiles listen to Jeonghan. 

 

"And there is no other place can make me happy other than place which Yoon Jeonghan is there," said Mingyu, "so lets enter our room," Mingyu smiles sweetly to Jeonghan while pulls his hand toward their room. 

 

Jeonghan looks around. He notices a few photo frames on Mingyu's side table consist photo of both of them from 7 years ago. One of them is a picture of them smiles looking at each other. Jeonghan smiles and pick it up. Their sweet memories replay in his mind. How they get to know each other and how they started dating. Mingyu comes slowly to Jeonghan, he wraps his arms around Jeonghan's waist from behind. Jeonghan automatically leans his body on Mingyu's chest and put his hand on Mingyu's hand.

 

"We will be happy, as long as we have each other," whispered Mingyu on Jeonghan's ear. 

 

Jeonghan tilted a bit his head to take a look at Mingyu's face. He beams with great pleasure. 

 

"For now, go washing up and take a rest first, I think you need a lot of rest," said Mingyu. 

 

"Ok," replied Jeonghan. 

 

-----------

 

Mingyu getting out from bathroom after finished taking a shower. He sees Jeonghan fell asleep on the armchair beside the bed holding a book. He chuckles. He already told Jeonghan to lay on the bed and sleep first if he feel sleepy. Mingyu puts on his shirt and short pants. He walks and stops in front of Jeonghan. 

 

"Han-nie~ Han-nie~" Mingyu shakes gently Jeonghan's shoulder. 

 

Jeonghan opens his eyes. "Ouh~mianhae, I don't know when I fell asleep," said Jeonghan while rubbing his eyes.

 

"Why you sleep here? Just sleep on the bed," said Mingyu smiles. 

 

Jeonghan smiles. What happened today feels like in a dream. To be in Mingyu's room in Seoul, he still could not believe it. 

 

"Come on, let's sleep," said Mingyu pulls softly Jeonghan's hand, you can do other things later, you have plenty of time, don't worry," said Mingyu more, take the book from Jeonghan's another hand and puts the book on the armchair.

 

Mingyu pulls blanket and put on their body once he lies down beside Jeonghan after switches off the light. 

 

"Mingyu, I still cannot believe I am in Seoul now," said Jeonghan breaking the silent.

 

Mingyu moves his hand searching for Jeonghan's hand in the dark. He intertwined his fingers with Jeonghan's once he found it.

 

"I know because I feel the same too, before this I always dream of you sleeping beside me like this, now it is happening, I don't know how to describe my feeling," said Mingyu softly.

 

Jeonghan shifts his body closer to Mingyu and make him lay on his left side and hugs Mingyu's torso. Mingyu could see Jeonghan's beautiful face looking at him affectionately through some light from outside shines through the window. Mingyu caresses Jeonghan's cheek and make Jeonghan closes his eyes enjoying the gentle caress. Mingyu moves closer, he lays his lips on Jeonghan's forehead, shifts to his eyes, shifts to the tips of his nose and lastly he presses his lips onto Jeonghan's smiling lips. He moves his lips slowly and he can feels Jeonghan responds to his kiss. They kiss slowly, gently and warm at first, later both of them can feel their kiss picking up the speed becoming more urgent reflecting their longing feeling for years wanting of each other. As the kiss become intensify, Jeonghan shifts his hand to Mingyu's nape make them more closer savouring their fiery kiss. Mingyu leans in and carefully pushes Jeonghan's shoulder make Jeonghan lays down underneath him without disconnecting their lips and the night become the witness to their impassioned love making after so many years. 

 

----------------

 

 

Mingyu wakes up on the tingling feels of someone touching his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose and his lips. He opens his eyes looking at smiling Jeonghan. 

 

"Good morning, my love!" said Jeonghan with his cheer voice. 

 

"Good morning, sweetheart," replied Mingyu, gazes at Jeonghan's face fondly, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you badly last night? I am supposed to let you rest but I make you more tired," whispered Mingyu through his deep morning voice while gently Jeonghan's hair.

 

Jeonghan shaking his head slowly, smiling to Mingyu. 

 

"You didn't hurt me, I am okay…no…I am very very fine this morning!" said Jeonghan beam delightedly. 

 

Mingyu chuckles.

 

"Are you sure? I am very sure I was pretty rough last night, I'm sorry I can't control myself," said Mingyu softly playing with Jeonghan's fringe.

 

"It's very fine, I enjoyed it, we were really wanting each other that much," said Jeonghan, smiles contentedly.

 

Mingyu lets out a small laugh, he kiss Jeonghan's slender hand.

 

"So, should we do it again now?" whispered Mingyu seducingly and lays another warm kiss on Jeonghan's palm of his hand.

 

Jeonghan smiles. He moves closer and lay his lips on Mingyu's lips, moves slowly, Mingyu also moves his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter