Lolite

Midnight Howl

Lolite is known to be the stone of inner vision.

Yixing panted as he continued to swing his hips back and forth, making sure they snapped to the beat of the music. Sehun was next to him, doing the same steps. His movements were more gentle, yet firm.

"That's it Sugar." Sehun complimented as he spun, switching spots with Yixing. The dimpled male only supplied a smile as he continued to dance.

The music was intoxicating. Sehun had found a new artist, the name of which Yixing completely forgot, but the song name was 'Move' and Yixing was obsessed with it. He had spent the last two days walking around and humming the song in his head, doing the hip movement of the choreography whenever he could (effectively scarring both Kris and Jongin). Sehun made Yixing learn many songs that were more...how could he put this? More adult like.

"You are going to be playing a high end " Sehun had chided for the billionth time, "You have to act the part."

Yixing just sighed and went along with the orange haired male's antics. It was nice whenever Tao stopped by their practices. It usually ended up with Tao dragging Sehun out of the room and no one seeing them for the rest of the day.

Yixing didn't want to know.

 

 

The morning he was scheduled to leave was somber. The wolf pack members were quiet as they gathered in the main hub, some twenty floors below the ground. Kris stood at the top of the staircase, while the other ten council members stood a couple steps below him. Yixing originally wanted to stay in between Chanyeol and Jongin but Kris had motioned him futher up. Yixing found himself walking up the stairs until he was next to Kris. Then the tall male did something which completely silenced the room.

Kris took his wrist and pulled him up one more step, a step higher than Kris was standing on. It was a simple movement.  A single step. A couple inches higher but the wolf pack members fell quiet. They now knew how precious, how highly ranked Yixing was to, not just Kris, but the other council members as well. 

"Today marks the start to the end of Icarus." Kris announced, his hand still enveloping Yixing's, "I need you to keep your eyes and ears open. Anything about Icarus, I want to know."

There were cheers that rung through the large room, their shouts bouncing off the walls and high ceiling. Yixing couldn't help but smile. Many of the wolf pack members were hurt by Icarus, whether it was family, friends or even themselves. Everyone was happy to see such a notorious gang coming to an end. Yixing had noticed that all the members of the wolf pack joined for revenge. They weren't bad people. He had met architects, chefs, businessmen, normal office workers, but all of those people shared a similar pain. They had lost a loved one due to gang violence.

The police weren't any help. They were too scared of bigger Mafia lords, like the head of Icarus. That's why Kris's dad decided to take things into his own hands. Granted, some have done very bad things but in their mind, they had nothing to lose. They had already lost their loved one, what else could hurt them?

Vengeance was like a rose, Yixing noticed. It was attractive, everyone wanted it but if you hold on too tight, the thorns will pierce your skin. Yixing also noticed that Kris had a death grip on the said "rose", not caring as the blood dripped from his hands. 

 

Yixing shifted uncomfortably as Kris made a sharp turn. He tugged at the collar around his neck. Tao had dressed him up like a ty Barbie. Yixing officially was playing the part as a high-end . The dimpled male was freezing. It was mid-November and he was wearing a mesh long sleeved shirt, showcasing his toned body. Originally, Tao was just going to send him off like that but Kris had graciously offered the dimpled male his bomber jacket, covering him up a bit more.

His jeans were tight and Yixing thought he might have ripped them (even more then they already were) when he sat in the car.

"Okay Queen. When we get there, you have to do everything I say. Keep your head down, don't talk unless you're talked to. Address everyone as sir. Don't attract attention to yourself."

Yixing just nodded. Kris finally parked the car in front of a large building. He turned off the engine, "Yixing..."

The said male looked up from his lap. He was surprised to see the pure terror in Kris's face. The usual stoic man now seemed so worried, "Promise me, you'll be careful."

Yixing nodded, "I promise."

Kris opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something else but he stopped himself. Instead he gently cradled Yixing's cheeks with his large hands, bringing the dimpled male closer to him. Yixing's eyes widened as Kris placed a soft kiss on his forehead. There was silence as the two stared at each other but Kris finally smiled and patted Yixing's cheek, "Let's go."


 

Yixing remembers the first time he walked into the main hub of the wolf pack. There were so many people, all walking one way or another. It was overwhelming, loud, scary. Yixing was so terrified. And now as he stood here, next to Kris in the Icarus hide out, Yixing couldn't bring himself to the same level of terror.

He was different now. He had a mission. People were counting on him, whether they knew it or not.

Kris's arm was wrapped tightly around his waist, holding him closely as they passed random gang members. The atmosphere was much different to the wolf pack. Everyone here looked upset, unfriendly and just plain terrifying. Kris stopped in front of a door guarded by two men, each almost as tall as the said man and twice as muscled.

"Kris Wu. I have a present for Lucifer." Kris said, his eyes glinting dangerously between the two guards. The stoic men looked Yixing up and down before nodding. One of them stepped into the room for a couple of seconds before walking back out.

"Boss is going to see you now." He said gruffly, stepping aside for Yixing and Kris.

The office was nothing like Kris's. Kris's office felt like home to Yixing. With the two wolves to cuddle up near the fireplace, the dark, large desk that took up most of the space, the blood red couches that sat in the corners, Yixing loved it all. But this office was unfamiliar. With girls walking around in almost nothing (rest in peace, Yixing's innocent eyes), smoke coming from one large cigar and large bright windows. Yixing coughed as the smoke snuck up his nose and throat, choking him from the inside. Kris squeezed Yixing's hand as a warning.

"Wu." The large office chair spun, a man placed a gun on the table in front of him, "Kris ing Wu. Is that really you?" He chuckled to himself, "That rhymed."

Kris scowled, "Yea. I came here on business."

The man, who Yixing assumed was Lucifer stood up. He laughed once more, squeezing the waist of a passing girl, "Why so serious Kris?" He paused, scratching his chin, "Was that too Joker-like? I need to make my own trademark phrase, maybe y-"

"I brought a gift."

Lucifer paused, turning to Kris with new interest, "A gift? For me?" He gasped, "How sweet! But for what? It's not my birthday, no anniversaries, no celebrations..."

Kris sniffed, shoving Yixing forward, "A peace offering. I know you didn't get along well with my father-"

Lucifer nodded, laughing once more. Yixing was really starting to get unnerved by his laugh.

"Oh yea, thank god that old man is dead. He was a pain in the ."

Yixing's eyes widened as he turned to see Kris's reaction. But the mafia boss stayed neutral, "I want to expand my power onto South America and I need more support, friends, allies....business partners. Whatever you want to call it. I know one high end won't make it all happen but it is a start."

Lucifer nodded, humming appreciatively. He stepped closer, his leather shoes clinking against the marble tiles. Yixing's breath shuddered as he felt the man's cold fingers cup his cheek. He squeezed his eyes shut as his chin was pulled right and left.

"Good facial features. Pale, soft." Lucifer mumbled. He backed away, allowing Yixing to breath freely. The man circled Yixing, like he was a predator eyeing his prey.

"Lean, lithe but fit. Are you a dancer sweetie?" His words seemed sweet but his tone was as sharp as knives.

Yixing gulped and opened his mouth to answer. But before he could, Lucifer's heel connected with his gut. The dimpled male gasped, struggling to keep his balance as he got the air knocked out of him.

"When I ask a question. I expect an immediate answer." Lucifer spat, dusting off his shoe with his perfectly manicured hands.

"Yes sir." Yixing gasped, standing up straight again, "I am a dancer."

The smile on Lucifer's face grew, "Very good." He turned to Kris, "Is he trained?"

Kris nodded. Apparently, that was the right answer because Lucifer clapped gleefully, "I love my present! Thanks Wu."

"Allow me to say goodbye." His tone was choppy, very similar to when Yixing first met Kris.

Lucifer frowned, "Why?"

Kris winked, "Who do you think trained him?"

Yixing did not like how the conversation was happening as if he wasn't even in the room.

Lucifer chuckled, "Kris Wu, you absolute dog! There's a closet right outside in the corridor if you want a proper goodbye."

Kris grinned, "I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy working with you."

He walked out of the office, only stopping at the doorway, "Lay, come."

Lucifer raised an eyebrow, "Lay, is that his name?"

Kris nodded and headed out the door. Yixing bowed to Lucifer and scrambled out of the office. Immediately, Kris latched onto his wrist and dragged him into the closet. Yixing whimpered as he clung onto Kris's body as the tall male slammed the door shut.

"Alright listen to me. You need to complete the mission tonight. You hear me Queen? I don't want any sicko touching you."

Yixing nodded, his face still buried in Kris's chest.

The latter sighed, "I hate this. I hate this so much."

Yixing pulled away, still holding onto Kris's shirt, "Kris I can do this."

Kris smiled, the softest lift of the corner of his lips but it was a smile nevertheless, "I know Queen. I know." With that, he opened the closet door and disappeared around the corner.

"Lay!! Someone will show you to your dorm!"

Yixing flinched as he heard the mocking call of Lucifer. He clenched his fists. No matter what the price, the pain. Icarus was going down. Yixing swore on it by his life.

He was going to bring the devil straight to hell.