Bonus chapter

Midnight Howl

This is an apology for being so inactive for so long! School finally came to an end and I’ll be finishing up my finals by Monday so.... I promise I’ll be more active. 

This takes place before all the Icarus stuff went down

enjoy wolf pack’s stupid antics

-Navi


A hang out before the whole Icarus thing went down 
 

Sehun scratched his neck as he set his gun down. He pulled off his earmuffs and safety glasses, the target in front of him had three bullet holes. On the forehead, the heart and the neck. He had unloaded two rounds of bullets, but still hit the same three spots dead on. He grinned.

His phone buzzed, startling him out of his thoughts. The orange haired male pulled out his phone from his pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Oh god, I ed up. Actually, Chanyeol and Jongdae ed up but I wasn't paying attention to what they were doing and I ed up."

Sehun blinked, trying to process the rapid words that were flying through the speakers, "Tao baby? What happened?"

There was a pause before the male answered, ".....I gave Yixing some brownies."

Sehun sighed in relief. He thought it was something serious, "Oh, that's it? What's wrong with that?"

"....They were brownies that Chanyeol and Jongdae made."

"Oh."

"The ones with the w-e- e- d ." Tao spelled the word out.

"OH."

"Yea."

"You ed up."

"Yea."


 

 

 

Sehun thanked all the gods he knew. It was by sheer luck that Kris had left for a week-long business trip. Although he was arriving today, he wasn't due back for another eight hours. If he knew what happened to his Yixing. Sehun shuddered, he didn't even want to think about it. Sehun pushed open the doors to the VIP lounge to see Yixing clinging to Jongin as the tan male tried to play his video games.

"UgH Yixing stop!" Jongin yelled, trying to free his hands as he controlled the skimpily dressed warrior on screen. Sehun cooed as he got closer, "Aw my poor baby Yixing, what did they do to you!"

Yixing turned, his eyes hooded and bloodshot, "Hunnie! I loooove brownieeees!" The lithe male clambered off the couch and ran into Sehun's arms.

"Whoa, sehun...when did you turn into a carrot?"

Sehun blinked, "Wha- OW!"

He jumped away from the stoned male, shaking his arm, "He bit me!"

Jongin snorted, not even bothering to look up from his game. Sehun turned to Tao who approached him sheepishly, "He ing biT me!"

Tao grinned nervously, pecking Sehun's cheek before taking Yixing's hands, "Yixing-ge, let's sit. Okay?"

Yixing nodded, his face suddenly turning all serious, "I have an important question."

Tao blinked, "Oh. What is it?"

Yixing gestured for everyone to get close. Chanyeol dropped his phone, Jongdae walked away from the mini bar and Baekhyun stopped kissing Kyungsoo. Everyone gathered around the Chinese male, who clearly had no grasp of reality.

What are your.." Yixing hiccuped, gaining a small coo of affection from everyone, "What are your thoughts on giraffes in turtlenecks?"

"God damMIT YIXING."





 

Yixing groaned as he pressed a hand to his forehead, "Oh my god it hurts so much."

Jongdae snickered, "Who told you to eat our brownies anyway?"

Tao sat up, "Shut up Dae, I gave them to him in the first place." The latter just raised his hands in surrender.

Chanyeol clapped, "Oh goody, Doll is awake. Now tell us, how did you and Sehun meet?"

Sehun reclined back on the couch, Tao in his lap and a margarita in his hand, "It's a long story."

Yixing, suddenly feeling much better after hearing the prospect of knowing how the Wolf Pack's most famous couple got together, "Oh yes, please tell us Sehunnie."

Sehun swore internally, he could never say no to Yixing. Honestly, no one in the wolf pack can.

"Alright then, settle in then. It's a long story." Sehun said, finishing his margarita and pulling Tao closer into his chest. The lithe male looked like a cat in Sehun's hold. His long tanned legs (seriously, how the hell is he wearing shorts in February?) tangled with Sehun's jean-clad ones. Yixing sighed wistfully he watched Sehun whisper something in Tao's ear, making the latter laugh, his legs rubbing against Sehun's, his toes curling in delight.

To the right of Yixing sat Kyungsoo. The short male was leaned back against the couch comfortably, his legs spread apart so that Chanyeol could sit between them on the ground. The pink haired male cooed in delight as Kyungsoo ran his fingers through his hair and as Baekhyun (who was perched on his lap) played with his cheeks.

Yixing sighed once more, how he hated to be the single friend on Valentine's Day.

"Okay es, listen up. Our story started like this...."

I was walking down towards the beach in Mexico. Kris had sent me there on my first mission. I had to con a major political figure and steal some important information from him. He was aiding a major gang that resided in China and Kris wanted them gone.

So I went to Mexico, pretending to be a freshly college graduate who was vacationing but happened to stumble upon someone from the same country as him.

And so, I was walking down to the beach when I turned the corner and slammed into the most handsome, gorgeous man I've ever seen.

"Aww, babe!" Tao was wriggling with delight, "I lo-"

"Turns out I ran into a mirror."

"Oh for 's sake."

Sehun let out a mischievous laugh and continued with his story.

I was surfing all day, showing off my glorious body. Aw man, you should've seen the number of girls just following me around and competing for my attention. Even some guys were too. It was so fun playing with them. One time, these two girls were sooo desperate that they both s-

"SEHUN!"

"Oh sorry, back to my story"

Anyway, I was taking a break and sitting in the sand when I saw this person shredding the waves like it was nobody's business. It was crazy. He was so hot and y and I just wanted him all to myself.

"Me! He's talking about me!"

"We know Tao." Came four harmonious responses.

Tao frowned and stuck his tongue out, "Whatever."

Anyway! Back to what I was saying. I tried approaching this y beast but he just kept walking right by me, not even giving me the time of day.

I was super bummed out but I went along my way and surfed some more before heading back to my hotel. I cleaned up and headed to the gentleman's club where I knew this political leader would be. I approached him and talked to him and got him drunk enough to gain his trust. He allowed me to stay at his rented beach house with him.

And then all of a sudden, who walks on stage?? This beauty did! Tao was literally dancing on stage and I'm pretty sure every stare was on him. And I just knew. I knew I had to have him.

I tried everything to approach Tao. But nothing. He seemed so unfazed. Until one day I caught him on the streets and asked him if he wanted to come shopping with me.

He said that he wanted to go to the Gucci store and I said okay.

From then on, I understood that Tao loved expensive things.

"Surprise."

"Shut up Luhan."

I bought everything he wanted. New cars, expensive clothes, a ing yacht.

I was so caught up in this whirlwind of Tao that I was so sloppy when it came to my assignment. I made it clear that I wasn't who I was and the political figure realized that. He saw me downloading some files and even though I had sent them to Kris already, I wasn't able to escape.

He tied me up, hit me, tortured me, all to figure out who I was working for. I didn't say anything for days. I just endured the pain. Until one day, he finally decided he was going to kill me. I wasn't going to talk and I was a waste of time.

But before he could, ing Tao bursts into the warehouse reeks havoc on the political figure and his man and saved me. Tao's first kill time was to save me. I was so relieved as we ran to Kris's private jet which was waiting for me. I had grabbed a gun on my way out and it was tucked under my belt.

As the plane went airborne, Tao started to cry. He was blabbering about how scared he was and how he thought I left him. I was heartbroken, I didn't know I meant this much to him.

So I pulled him close and held him in my arms. But then, I felt a sudden hard cold metal against my side.

The room erupted in loud gasps. Yixing was staring at Tao who was looking down at his lap guilty, his fingers twiddling together as he avoided everyone's stare.

"No guys, it's alright. Just listen."

I was so shocked and hurt at first. I couldn't believe that Tao had somehow out-conned me. I always thought I was the best of the best. Turns out, he was my one weak spot. He confessed, saying that he never truly liked me and only used me for my money. And the scary thing was...I was okay with it. I fell for him in such a short amount of time.  I loved him so much that I didn't care if he hurt me or not because the time I spent with him was enough.

And I thought he was going to kill me anyway so I told him this. I told him that I loved him.

The moment I did that, the gun lowered. Tao was blown away. And he knew deep down inside that he loved me too. So I guess that's why he tossed the gun and hugged me instead, in tears and blubbering apologies. I was happy enough that he was in my arms once again.

We went back to Kris, I told him everything. How I fell in love and how he saved me and Kris thankful let Tao stay.

And it was history from there.

Oh, by the way, we ed.

"UAGH EW."

"T M I. TOO MUCH ING INFORMATION."

"Well, I need to go burn my brain now."

"Please shoot me, my gun is literally on the coffee table."

"Aw that's such a cute story." Yixing cooed as Tao hid his face in Sehun's chest.

"Wait so....Tao out-conned the con man and then killed for you and then almost killed you and then you convinced Kris to take him in?"

"Yea that's about it."

"ing psychos." Jongdae spat before reaching out of the bag of weed brownies.

"Oh. You are all here."

Eleven heads turned towards the door to see Kris standing there, his tie undone and his suit all scuffed up.

He looked down at his outfit when he realized that everyone was staring, "Got in a little tussle with some street gangsters." He said, shrugging, "So anything interesting happen while I was gone?"

Jongdae coughed, dropping the bag of weed brownies behind the couch, "No...not really."