Tiger's Eye

Midnight Howl

Tiger's eye is believed to bring strength at difficult times.

Yixing almost had a heart attack when he saw the male approaching him. For a split second, he had thought it was Jongin. The same plump lips, sharp jawline, piercing eyes. But it wasn't. Yixing's heart still raced as the Jongin lookalike came closer. He bowed deeply to Lucifer, smiling cheekily as he pulled playfully at his boss's tie, "Taemin, take Lay to the Platinum dorms."

Taemin whistled lowly, smacking Yixing's . "Damn, last time we had a new platinum was Minho."

The dimpled male yelped, jumping at the sudden contact. Luficer chuckled, "He's brand new, barely used. You can tell by the blush on his cheeks."

Yixing wanted to vomit at the degrading way Lucifer was talking. Brand new my , given the opportunity I will beat you senseless. Yixing scolded in his brain.

Taemin nodded appreciatively, "I know fat wallets who would want him."

Lucifer shook his head, "No, I have a good feeling about this one. Obedient, no sign of any emotion, not speaking unless spoken to. He could be placed at a very high price, perhaps a bid would be more appropriate. Anyway, just get his picture taken, take him to the dorm. Show him around. Kris was sweet enough to tattoo him for us."

Lucifer frowned at the wolf tattoo on the back of his neck, "I guess the wolf can stay."

Taemin nodded, "Anything else?"

Lucifer shook his head, "You are dismissed."

"Come on y, time to go." Taemin chirped cheerfully. Yixing just took a deep breath and followed the male. 

The long legged beauty took Yixing down white corridors, full with people who were bustling back and forth between rooms. They all looked either miserable or terrifying. The people back in Kris's gang had a choice of whether they wanted to be a part of it or not. Yixing had a feeling that Icarus was not as gracious.

Taemin took Yixing up to a penthouse, the only room on the highest floor in the building. Yixing watched as Taemin pressed his thumb against a scanning pad. "You'll get your fingerprint in the database next week. For now, just stick to one of us." Taemin said, opening the door. They were greeted with loud music and a handful of people running around and hitting each other with pillows.

Taemin barely had time to open his mouth to yell when he got barreled over by a tall male. "Minho!" The male squirmed underneath the latter, trying to push him off. Yixing's eyes were wide as he tried to back away slowly from the wrestling pair.

"Guys! Behave yourself." Taemin finally pulled himself up, dusting off his loose top, "We have a new platinum member."

The room went quiet and the speakers were muted. Girls and guys alike were staring at Yixing, all armed with pillows.

Taemin looked around, his brown eyes twinkling with humor, "We're you guys having a pillow fight.....without me?" He seemed so offended, "You absolute !"

Yixing's eyes widened as the black haired male picked up a stray pillow. He let out some sort of battlecry as he raised it over his head but was stopped by a door slamming shut.

Everyone, including Yixing, turned to see a slender woman standing on top of a staircase. Her hair, curled to a loose perfection, cascaded down her shoulders and back as she clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. (Not that she didn't already have it) Taemin lowered the pillow and leaned over to Yixing, "That's Joy. She's our overseer. She's our link between us and boss."

Joy chewed her gum loudly, studying everyone's faces. Yixing gulped as her eyes met his. She stood up straight, still holding onto the rails of the stairs, "Alright two announcements losers. One. We have a new platinum member. What's his face over there with the cute is our newest victim. Don't play too rough with him."

Yixing gulped nervously as everyone else around him laughed.

"Two. We have an auction tonig-" Before she could even finish her sentence, the entire room groaned loudly. Joy clapped her hands loudly, "Hey shut up turd-heads. I know auctions aren't your favorite thing but it up. It's better than being sold completely."

"Anyway, I need everyone to look the best that they can look. It's a very important auction for Lucifer, lots of potential business deals. If you make the clients happy-"

"Lucifer is happy." The others finished, their voices blending into one, harmonious sad chime.

Joy smiled softly, "That's right. New guy, I want to see you."

Yixing gulped as Taemin patted his back, "Good luck Lay. You're gonna need it."



 

Kyungsoo groaned as Baekhyun moved closer, kneeing his side. He pulled away, a string of salvia connecting their lips, "Ah babe, you're crushing me."

Baekhyun looked down to see his knee jabbing into Kyungsoo's gut, " I'm sorry!" The lithe male apologized as he moved further into Kyungsoo's lap but in a more comfortable position.

Kyungsoo grinned lethargically, "It's alright. You can always kiss it better."

Baekhyun's pout morphed into a wide grin as he nuzzled Kyungsoo's neck, kissing it periodically as the latter's hands traveled up and down his body, squeezing his hips, thighs or shoulders every once in a while. The doors to the lab swung open but Baekhyun paid no heed as he connected his and Kyungsoo's lips.

"Hey what the hell?!"

Baekhyun looked up at the familiar voice to see Chanyeol standing by the doorway, iPad in one hand and a ear set in other, "You guys are having fun without me?"

The taller male looked so crestfallen that Baekhyun couldn't help but leap up and attack him with a flurry of kisses.

Kyungsoo turned around on the couch, resting his arm against the soft velvet cushion as he watched his two most favorite people in the world. A lazy smile rested on his face as Chanyeol dropped his stuff on a nearby table and started to tickle Baekhyun. Baekhyun shrieked and tried to run back to the safety of Kyungsoo's arms but Chanyeol had a tight hold on him.

Kyungsoo whistled loudly to get their attention as their rough-housing became more touchy, "Get your butts over here, I want to check up on Xing."

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol froze at the mention of Yixing. Kyungsoo snorted as the two leaped over the couch and settled next to him, "You guys are so whipped for him." Kyungsoo said, booting up the laptop.

"Psh whatever." Baekhyun said dismissively, laying his head down on Kyungsoo's lap. Chanyeol sniffed and also laid down, nuzzling Kyungsoo's tummy like a dog wanting to be pet. Kyungsoo bit back a smile and leaned down to press kisses on both males's heads.

He quickly entered the code in, leaning back as the laptop connected to the listening device that they put on Yixing. Chanyeol wiggled impatiently as the loading screen popped up, "Soo it's not loading, Soo is he okay? What if they found the listening device? Oh my god we have to go save him, someone grab my g-"

Chanyeol's nervous yammering was cut off by Baekhyun's lips on his. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and pointed to the screen, "Chan you dumb idiot, look at the screen."

Chanyeol gave one last kiss to Baekhyun before turning his head. "Oh it loaded."

Kyungsoo resisted the urge to smack his head against the wall.

Chanyeol sat up, leaned forward and pressed the play button. "Ah, its live." Baekhyun said, also sitting up.

"-enjoying it here? Lay was it?"

Chanyeol scrunched his face, "Lay? Who's Lay?"

"I've only been here for a couple of hours si- I mean, ma'am."

Baekhyun laughed, "It's Yixing! Is that his stripper name oh my god!"

Kyungsoo smacked the back of Baekhyun's head, "You know boss would never let Yixing be in that position."

"Everyone shHHH." Chanyeol yelled.

"You don't have to call me ma'am."

"My master says to call everyone of higher rank sir or ma'am, unless otherwise ordered."

"Whoa that's hot."

This time Kyungsoo smacked the back of Chanyeol's head.

The woman talking to Yixing just laughed, "Very well, I order you to call me Joy. Regardless of what the little s say about me, I don't bite. Unless you want me too."

"Yea that's hot."

Another smack on the head for Baekhyun.

"Joy....can you tell me about the auction tonight. My...um.. my master never let anyone..." Yixing trailed off.

Baekhyun let out a cackle, "He's getting so shy for something that's not even true! What a baby."

"Well, the auction tonight is taking place at a random warehouse. Guests are not informed where until an hour before it starts. It usually has a theme."

Kyungsoo quickly grabbed a pencil, pen and started to jot down everything the woman was saying.

"This auction's theme is masquerade. It's higher class, that's why the platinum escorts are going."

"All right. Thank you Joy."

"No problem Lay, now come. I still need to show you around. Taemin did a lousy job I'm guessing."

Kyungsoo ripped off the page from the notepad and stood up, "I need to go see boss. You guys stay here."

Chanyeol grinned and pulled Baekhyun into his lap, "Don't need to tell us twice."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as walked out of the lab. "Horndogs." He muttered. 
 

 

 

Yixing looked around, making sure that he was completely alone in the dorms. The platinum dorm was huge, it was an apartment penthouse with multiple rooms that the 25 members shared.

Yixing, being the newest, had to triple up with someone. And since he only knew Taemin, he ended up sharing a room and Taemin and Minho. The two were who knows where, doing who knows what.

"God, I really hope you're listening." Yixing said to the hearing device that was disguised as a belly button piercing.

"You need to tell Kris about this auction. Tell him that to make a copy of that flash drive that you gave me. It turns out that this is one of the biggest auctions of the year, the trafficking building is going to be almost empty. If you can get here, plug in the flash drive, you can take down the human trafficking part of Icarus."

Yixing froze when he heard voices down the hall, "I have to go, but stay safe guys!"

He quickly dropped his shirt and opened the door. Taemin jumped when he came face to face with Yixing, "Oh, you scared me."

Yixing smiled sheepishly.

"Anyway, let's get ready Lay. Boss dropped off the outfits."


 


 

Yixing shivered as he slowly made his way up to his personal podium. His thighs were chaffing against the leather material of the pants he was wearing and the sheer fishnet crop top was not helping. He fixed the bomber jacket Kris had given him, smoothing it out as he looked around the room.

Just like him, most platinum escorts were standing on their own podiums, dressed similarly. Lucifer made his rounds, checking up on his escorts. Yixing gave him a curt bow as the latter passed by.

"Alright, I guess it's time to begin!" Lucifer announced, clapping his hands.

Yixing felt like a piece of meat, degraded to property. He hated the way the rich men and women circled around him, like he was prey. He hated the fact that he couldn't do anything but stand there, allowing these people to throw rude, vulgar remarks. Yixing also knew that if anyone from the wolf pack was listening, their blood would be boiling.

The buyers made their rounds and the auction began. One by one, each was auctioned off to some rich prick. Yixing took a deep breath as the announcer set the starting price at 500,000. Apparently that was a lot for a newbie because every in the room went silent.

Those who had not gotten an yet were at the edge of their seats.

The bidding began.

"550,000."

"650,000"

"680,000"

The two men duking it out stared at each other. The older of the two grinned egotistically as his higher priced bid went unchallenged.

"1,000,000"

The room went dead silent.

Yixing couldn't believe himself, and apparently Lucifer couldn't either because he glanced around the room, "Who was that?"

A hand raised from the back. The crowd parted to reveal a young man, judging by his physique, in his early twenties. His brown hair was swept to a side, his face hidden behind a mask. The only thing that Yixing could see was a pair of dark brown eyes, flaming with desire.

"Sold!" Lucifer exclaimed happily, "That's the end of the auction folks, have fun!"

The other escorts stepped off their pedestals and went to their respective customer. Yixing couldn't move. The crowd thinned, leaving only him and the stranger.

Then he started moving slower, his hands shoved in his pockets, his eyes unwavering from Yixing's. As he got closer, he pulled his hand out of his pocket and held it out. Yixing stared at it for a second before reaching out to place his hand in the stranger's.

Yixing just prayed that Kris got his message from earlier. 

 


 

I'm so sorry this took so long to update.