No longer a Dream but a Reality

My Frog Prince

Jina:



I walked down the school hallway quickly, smiling, nodding and waving at a couple of people as they passed by. I was in a hurry to get out of school to pick up Jungsu from his kindergarten school. In my rush I didn't watch where I was going and bumped into someone, the person steadied me as I almost fell on my . I looked up and smiled, "Hey Eli, mianhe." 



He smiled back and winked. "No problem, just be careful next time." I nodded and continued on my way. Eli was seriously one of the coolest guys ever. He started going to our school about two months ago and we became instant friends. We hung around so much most people thought we were related. The thought wasn't actually that far-fetched though since our last names were the same. Now that I think about it though I didn't really see him during the school trip last week. That's weird. 



Thinking back on the school trip brought back the events of the weekend. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what Soohyun told me. I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that he was a prince----and that I apparently made some kind of contract with him?!



It was all too much for me to comprehend. My body started to feel heavier and it took more effort to walk. This made me panic a little and quicken my pace. Okay, I probably shouldn't be as worried as I am right now about this since Soohyun explained it to me. I should be okay once I get home but what if I don't make it home fast enough? Then what do I do?!



My thoughts swirled around in my thoughts, making me kind of dizzy. I slowed down, eventually stopping and sitting down on a nearby bench. I was outside now and the nice cool breeze was actually helping me. Taking in a deep breath, I tried calm myself. 



Okay. Soohyun had told me I can only be away from him for a small period of time otherwise I would collapse from the contract draining my energy. He told me that it was supposed be so I wouldn't be able to bail from him if I tried to before the contract was completed. To add on to that, we can always sense each other's presence-- in other words no matter where I go he can always find me. So even if I wanted to run away I really couldn't. Apparently it happened back then to some other people who formed a contract like we did and the contract was modified to this contraption. Another "modification" was that it always compels me to go back to Soohyun. The contract makes me feel uneasy whenever I'm not around him, either really nervous or that I forgot something. Sound familiar to you?



Well it turns out the contract started that day we met on the school trip but he only bothered to tell me when I got home. There was more to the contract but Soohyun said that was all he knew really. He'd said that I was the first and only person he'd ever formed a contract with and that what he knew was basic knowledge in Neverland. 



Neverland. That was another concept I had trouble wrapping my mind around. A kingdom in a dimension with magic in it? Magic existed? There are other dimensions?! I sighed and rubbed my temples, closing my eyes. Eventually I felt someone poking my side, I peeked one eye open to see who it was. 



Baro smiled at me with worry in his eyes, "Hey jagi, are you okay? You've been acting weird all day." 



I gulped and looked away from him. I've been avoiding him all day because of Soohyun. I didn't know how to tell him. It's not like I can just go like:



Oh hey babe, I just wanted to tell you that I formed a contract to help a prince from Neverland. You know same old same old, no big deal. Oh yeah and did I tell you he's a frog? Well he is and I have to stay by his side until the contract is completed! Yay! It's so much fun! Now let's go eat shall we? I'm starving.



If only it was that easy. 



"Yeah sorry about that, I'm just tired," I said facing him again with a small smile on my face. He just stared at me in silence for a minute. Eventually he nodded and took my hand. 



"Arasso. Well are you doing anything?" he asked as he intertwined his fingers in mine. 



"I was on my way to pick up Jungsu actually," I replied, squeezing his hand. 



"In that case let's go! I'll drive you there," he said as he pulled me up towards the parking lot. 



When we got in his car, he pulled out of the parking space and started to drive to Jungsu's kindergarten. I didn't have to tell him where it was since he's done this for the hundredth time. We didn't really talk about much, basically just how our day went. 



"Hey, Minzy didn't come to school today did she?" Baro asked. 



I giggled. "No. When does she ever?" 



"Good point," he chuckled. "Okay we're here." He parked his car and we both got out. We were walking hand in hand when a cry startled the both us, "Noona! Hyung!"



I giggled and spread my arms out for the excited five year old. I picked him up and twirled him around as soon as we both managed to cling to each other. "Juuun!" I giggled as we twirled. Jungsu giggled into my ear in response, holding on to me tighter so he wouldn't fall. 



With Jungsu still in my arms Baro hugged the both of us and chuckled. "Hey little man, how have you been?" 



Jungsu smiled brightly and gave Baro a thumbs up. We both smiled at his cuteness. "Okay Jungsu you're getting heavy. Noona is gonna put you down, arasso?" I grunted. A little bit more of my energy was taken away again and I felt like I was about to collapse. I gently set Jungsu back on his feet and we walked back towards Baro's car, Jungsu walking in between Baro and me while holding our hands. 



Baro drove us to our house and hung out for a little bit. Eventually he had to go home luckily by then I had regained some of my energy back. "I'll see you tomorrow then," I said as I wrapped my arms around him. 



"Okay. Sleep well okay jagiya? You looked really tired today," Baro replied as he hugged me back. 



"Ne oppa. I will," I smiled as I stood on my toes to give him a goodbye kiss. He chuckled and leaned down to meet me halfway. We kissed each other passionately until we had to catch our breath. Eventually we had to untangle ourselves from each other too when his mom called, practically yelling at him to get his home. 



Giggling I waved at him as he ran towards his car, trying to appease his mom through the phone. "Drive safely!!!" I yelled as he drove by me on the sidewalk. I saw him nod and give me a thumbs up before he was out of sight. 



A slight breeze made me shiver and hug myself for warmth. I suddenly felt like I was being watched. Looking around, I saw no one around but I slowly made my way back into the house just to be safe. Once I was inside, Jungsu ran over to me. 



"Did hyung leave?" he asked. I nodded and he pouted. I chuckling, I pinched his cheeks. "It's okay, you can see him tomorrow again if you want to."



He smiled cheerily but then his expression turned serious. "Noona does hyung know about the froggie??" 



I sighed and kneeled down so we were eye to eye. "Aniyo," I said as I slowly shook my head. "Jungsu I want you to listen me, nobody can know about the frog okay? It's going to be our little secret arasso? Pinky promise me that you won't tell anyone." I held out my pinky and Jungsu curled his around it, making the promise. 



I let out the breath I'd been holding and kissed his forehead. "Why don't you watch tv for now? I have to go to my room and do something then I'll come down and make dinner," I said as I led him to the living room. 



"Are you going to talk to him?" 



"Yep," I replied. After I got Jungsu settled down on the couch watching T.V. I made my way up the stairs and eventually to my room. I took a deep breath, preparing myself. After I got myself together I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. 



Author's Note:


Hey guys:) So yeah double update didn't happen:l Sorry if I got your hopes up. Also sorry that this took so long! I had an AP test and after that I had a chapter written but I didn't like it. So I rewrote it and it became this:P Soohyun will be able th use his human form soon:) for now he'll be stuck as a frog


Please comment!!!! Share your thoughts! I'm open to anything:)