A Vow Taken Cluelessly~~☆

My Frog Prince

Jina:

 

I stared at the frog in silence for a while before bursting into a fit of giggles. "Okay, I gotta admit. That was pretty good. Did you train that frog or something?" I walked around the rock the frog was resting on, looking for speakers and what not. When I found nothing I tilted my head to the side, scrunching up my eyebrows. How is this guy takling to me then? He wouldn't put speakers IN the frog right? I shivered from disgust at the thought.

 


"Seriously though, where are you?" There was no response as I looked around again.

 


I was looking at the frog directly this time so when it spoke I actually saw its mouth move. "I'm right in front of you pabo. You  have eyes, use them."

 


My eyes widened in response and I stared at it with my mouth hanging open. "Y-Y-You're a frog!  You're not supposed to be talking!"

 


I heard it sigh before talking again, making movements that looked like it was shaking its head. "Yeah normal frogs. Do I seem like an ordinary frog to you?"

 


I lifted my palm against my forehead. Okay, I'm not warm so I'm not hallucinating from a fever. So it's head damage then? Wow. I didn't think I hit my head that hard. I guess you never know with these things. I shrugged and turned around. I'd rather take my chances with trying to make my way up the slope again than talking to a figment of my imagination.

 


When I turned around the frog started screaming at me but I paid it no attention. It's okay Jina. Once you get out of here you can have your head examined by a doctor and get treatment. Maybe if you ignore it it'll go away.

 

 

Soohyun:

 


"Yah!!!!" I screamed out for the thousandth time. Again she ignored me and continued to do the slip and slide. She was struggling to grab onto the tree branches and pull herself up but she couldn't find a foothold so it was useless.

 


This girl is really unbelievable! Here I am trying to offer her my help and she ignores me! Tch. You can ignore me all you want but you can't get out of here without my help. Deciding it was a waste of my energy to scream at her, I shut my mouth and silently watch her fail at climbing up over and over again.

 


After a few minutes she collapsed on the ground, gasping for breath. "Done wasting your energy now?" I hissed. This girl was seriously testing my patience, I wouldn't even have bothered to talk to her if I didn't think she could help me.

 


She slowly turned her head to look at me, still gasping for breath. She stared at me for a while before getting up and turning her back on me again. Before she continued her useless attempts to climb I heard her mumble, "Ignore it Jina, don't make your head injury worse by talking to the hallucination. It should go away if you ignore it. "

 


That was the last straw for me. How could she not believe something in front of her eyes? A "hallucination"? Seriously?!

 


"Yah, pabo!" I yelled. "You can't get out of here that way! Only I can get you out of here!"

 


She stopped moving and stood still, her back still facing me. After a few moments, she sighed and drooped her shoulders. Finally she faced me full on and looked at me in the eye. "Okay then, will you show me the way out?"

 


I smirked at her, finally----the question I've been waiting for!

 

 
Jina: 

 


Just because I finally accepted the frog's help it doesn't mean I'm crazy right? I mean I just want to get out of here. This trip was supposed to be fun: I was finally going to be able spend quality time with Minzy and Baro after exams week, not get into some near death experience by falling down the side of a path.

 


The frog was smirking at me now and it was making me nervous. Oh god, what is it gonna do?

 


"I'll show you a way the way out," it said. Instantly I smiled and was about to say my thanks but it interrupted me before I could even get a word out,"BUT you have to do something for me in return."

 


My smile turned into a frown as I tried to think what it could possibly want from me. "What do you want me to do?" I asked cautiously.

 


It remained silent for a while, it seemed like it was looking me up and down. "What's your name?"

 


I bit my lip hesitantly before replying, "Jina---Kim Jina."

 


"Jina," it echoed. "You want to get out here right?"

 


I nodded. Wasn't that obvious?

 


"Then repeat what I say," it said.

 


"Why?" I asked, narrowing my eyes in suspicion.

 


"Just do it if you want to get out of here," the frog snapped.

 


I sighed and nodded my head in defeat. In the little amount of time I've spent talking to this frog, I've already gotten used to its temper. Is that a good or bad thing?

 


"Okay, repeat after me. On this fateful day----," it started. I obediently echoed his words and it continued, "I, Kim Jina, swear upon the Tree of Life to here on out do whatever it takes to help the exiled prince, Soohyun, return to his home in Neverland."

 


When I finished repeating the frog's last words a gust of strong wind suddenly blew around us, lifting my hair and making it fly around in random directions. I looked around in surprise and noticed the circle of blue light around us. What the heck is going on?

 


"Calm down, you're not gonna get hurt," I heard the frog say passively, like this was something that happened everyday.

 


Calm down? There's a strong wind that suddenly started blowing out of no where and some weird blue circle is glowing on the ground for crying out loud! How the heck am I supposed to stay calm?! I looked over in its direction to say something but I just ended up staring at it in shock with my mouth agape.

 


The frog was floating in the air and behind it was a smoky, transparent figure of a guy. It's what I imagine a ghost would look like. I couldn't make out his face but I was able to see that whoever he was he was tall with a muscular build and he had brown hair.

 


I tingling sensation in my left arm made me look away from the frog and the mysterious figure and gape at my arm instead. There was a red string wrapped around it and it's tip was slowly floating the frog. Once it reached the frog it floated towards its chest and floated right in. I didn't think my mouth could drop any lower but it did. The frog's chest rippled as the tip entered its chest, like the surface of the water after you throw something in it.

 


The frog looked up at my face and then snickered, "Close your mouth, a fly might go in."

 


Embarrassed, I closed my mouth and tried to hide my blushing face. I managed to look up just in time to see the frog close its eyes and bow its head. Then it started to glow brighter and brighter until my legs gave out underneath me and everything went black.

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys!:D So how did you like this update? Im sorry that it was late, I was waiting for the poster but then a couple of days ago the person running the shop sent me a message saying my form was lost in website......the sad thing is I KNEW something like this would happen to TT^TT. Well I'm planning on filling out another form when I get a new charger for my laptop because my brilliant sister broke it.

Well thanks for reading:) Please comment your thoughts below! I want to hear from you guys:D