An Accident.....?

My Frog Prince

Jina:

 

I sighed in frustration as I looked around. There was nobody in sight. Nobody but trees and bushes. I scrunched my face up in dissatisfaction as I desperately walked faster up the path looking for my group.

 

I am such a pabo! I can't believe I got left behind during the nature walk. My shoelaces were untied and I didn't want to trip so I crouched down to tie them. Then next thing I know the group was gone and I was alone in the middle of the trail. Alone with nobody around to help me.

 

Okay I'm probably just overreacting, I should find them if I keep following the path. Calm down Jina. Deep breaths.

 

I continued on walking until the path divided into two, I crossed my arms and stood there trying to decide which one to take. Aish. I would get myself in a situation like this. I let out a sigh and decided to take the one on my right. I silently prayed that this was the correct way. If it wasn't then at least lead me towards someone who can help.

 

After a few minutes of walking, the bushes on my right rustled. "Is anybody there?" I called out. Walking cautiously around the bush, ready to run if I needed to. "Hello?"

 

I got no reply but the rustling got louder. I backed away slowly, not taking my eye off of the bush. Suddenly a white thing sped out of the bushes and I jumped back in shock.

 

My feet slipped off the edge and I fell backwards. Time seemed to slow down as I fell, giving me a chance to see what was responsible for the rustling in the bushes. Standing in front of the bushes was a white bunny innocently staring at me. That's just great, I'm gonna die because of some rabbit.

 

What a stupid way to die.

 

I tumbled down the incline of the path, skidding to a stop on the ground along with a splash noise.

 

Groaning, I sat up. I hurt everywhere. I had cuts all over my body, the majority of them in my legs since I was wearing shorts. My feet were soaked from landing in the lake. My hair was messed up with dirt and stray leaves tangled in it.

 

At least I was still alive.

 

Slowly I got to my feet and looked up from where I fell. At the edge from was the bunny from the bushes, looking down at me it's nose twitching.

 

"Troll bunny" I muttered.

 

I looked away from it and inspected the height of my fall. It wasn't that high but the slope was really steep so I can't climb back up, I have to find a way around.

 

I sighed. "That's just great, now I'll get even more lost," I muttered.

 

"Hey!! Do you need help?" a voice behind me said.

 

I turned around but there was nobody there. My forehead scrunched up in confusion as I looked around for the owner of the voice. Am I hearing things now? I don't think I hit my head that hard.

 

"Hello? Who's there?" I called out, kinda freaked out.

 

"Someone who can help if you need it," the voice replied. I looked around again, confused. There was nobody here, where is that voice coming from?

 

"I need help, but where are you?" I yelled.

 

I heard the voice sigh, "Right in front of you stupid." I looked around again. Nobody.

 

"No you're not! Stop playing games with me," I yelled out. Didn't he say he was going to help me?

 

"I'm not playing games with you! If you want my help, do as I say and look straight ahead," he commanded the frustration clear in his voice.

 

Slowly I did what he said with my eyes narrowed, suspicious that he might try something. "Good. Now look down."

 

I obediently obeyed and looked down, my eyes landing on a rock with a frog sitting on it. My eyes widened from shock.

 

What the heck?

 

Author's Note:

Hello!! Welcome to My Frog Prince:) So the first chapter is finally up.....yayyy:D I hope you like it so far. I just sent a request for a poster a little while ago to a shop so I'm waiting for it......It will probably take a while. I'm trying to decide if I should wait for the poster before I update again? I dont know though, if I get impatient I'll update again even without the poster:P

 

Well until next time!!!! I hope you'll keep on reading. If you want you could check out my other fanfic, Scars of the Heart. I'm kind of having author's block on that story though.....but don't worry!!! The ideas are starting to come back.