Dance like there's no end

Not so angelic

I rang up Alica and Paige to go out today, and they accepted so I was picking an outfit. Hmm... That black dress with ruffles looks nice..  Okay, and have a black gemstome embedded necklace. Then the 4 inch heels... Now for some makeup with mascara and lipstick... And finally, put my phone and makeup into my purse. Done! I told the members that I was going out and headed for my favorite club. I saw Paige already there, but Alica was nowhere to be found. We ordered some drinks (No alcohol) since I was pretty much underage, and chatted while waiting for Alica. 

I saw her first, since Paige had her back to the entrance, and waved. She sat down next to us and got a drink. Alica wanted to dance, but I decilined to they took to the dance floor. I sipped my drink and some drunk guy sat next to me and tried to chat me up. I ignored him but the last straw was that he grabbed me  by the shoulders, so my reaction was to get up and do a round kick to his face.  He fainted, and I complained to the manager and they kicked him out. What was wrong with that guy? 

We decided to ditch the club and go shopping, so we headed to the mall. Paige asked her boyfriend along to carry things, and as a reward to him she gave him some PDA every 10 mins, with me and Alica giggling. Soon it was late and we had to go home, so I flagged a cab. When I came home, the dorms were in a mess, with piles of laundry in the basket, and food wrappers all over the floor.

I sighed, and started the laundry and washing the dishes. I threw all the rubbish away and vaccumed the floors. No one was in the dorms so I assumed they were in a performance. I tidied up the bedrooms, and the worst of all was Eunhyuk's and Donghae's. I had to do even more laundry, and put them to dry. When they came back, you could have imagined what happened next, right? I yelled and screamed? No, I didn't even have energy to do that. I just gave them a long angry lecture and headed to my room and flomped on the bed. 

Thank goodness I had already eaten my dinner, so I showered and did my med stuff. I had to go to school tomorrow, so I am going to put Kyuhyun's service to use.   I called him loudly.

"Cho Kyuhyun! You are going to clean up the dorms if it is dirty tomorrow or else..."

I waved his laptop in the air. He started chasing me after it but I threatened to drop it out of the window onto the streets of Seoul, he relented. I  locked the door to my room and cut and pasted all his game (inculding Starcraft) files to my hard disk, This way, if he wanted it back, he couldn't play games on it. I locked the laptop in my drawer. I then hid the hard disk in my luggage under piles of clothes I hadn't unpacked.

The next day, I woke up with a ransom note to Kyuhyun about his laptop. I then got dressed and headed to med school. What can I say I did there? Learned about medical terms and stuff? Would you like me to list them for you? No? Oh well. I returned to the dorms and found it in a mess. I stomped to Cho Kyuhyun and saw him with my laptop. He was messing with the files. I yelled at him and punched him in the stomach only to find all my study files GONE!! Thank goodness I am a smartass and backup all my files.

I kicked Cho Kyuhyun again, and asked him to clean immediately.  He knew that I could leave him with broken ribs so he got up and left the room. I had to redo some of my notes because they weren't recent, but I handwrite them before storing in my laptop so I didn't die or anyfink. I also had to put in my notes for today, so I spent 2 hours on it before going to sleep.

 

SORRY FOR THIS ISH CHAPTER D: