I hate photoshop sometimes

Not so angelic

After school, I headed for my usual route, the bus stop, when someone suddenly grabbed my hair from behind. Gritting my teeth, I whipped around and snarled.

"What the heck do you want? A beating?"

One of the girls ed a photoshopped picture of me kissing Kyuhyun.  I cursed. Who would want to do this? I liked Kyuhyun, but I certainly did not do any PDA with him except for the Truth and Dare game! They started hurling insults to my face until I couldn't take it anymore and calmly punched who seemed to be the "leader" of the group. 

She staggered backwards and yelled at me. 

"You'll regret this. A lot." She smirked. 

She then attempted to punch me, but I blocked and returned a kick.  This soon got into a blown out fight, 4 versus 1. First of all, they did not know how to fight what so ever, and couldn't even hold a fist properly. Second, I had called Sungmin and Heechul about this. Third, I was about to beat the crap out of them already. 

"Don't mess with me. You'll regret it when I Ieave further marks on your little pretty face." I snarled.

Her face contorted into a mass of whirling anger but she didn't say anything. I decided to go off before I inflicted more damage. I was seething with rage. Heechul and Sungmin had just arrived to see me stomp off. I explained the whole thing to them.  I knew what Leeteuk's reaction would be by now.  I headed to the dorms and braced myself for the event that was going to come.

 

~Leeteuk POV~

When Seomin got to the dorms, I was fuming. How did this scandal arise? The moment she stepped in the door, I started yelling. She looked kind of put off and lost in her own thoughts, so my scolding seemed to affect Kyuhyun more than her. I could not even put into words how I felt now. It would be bad to Super Junior's reputation, because I wouldn't care so much if it was actually REAL!

After I had vented all my anger out, I stomped off to my room and rested, pausing for a sip of water. I guess it wouldn't be that bad, but I realized my anger was directed to the person who had photo shopped the picture itself. I sighed. This wasn't good.

 

I seem to be a very bad writer... D: