Mad, Creepy, Cheeky

Not so angelic

 

~Seomin POV~

Kyuhyun stared at me and turned away. He was acting really weird now. I bit back a stinging remark and shot a glare of frustration at him. He merely sighed and went back to his room. Can't he speak? Why was he stuttering all the time?

I decided to play a little prank on Kangin. I sneaked behind him and drew words on his shirt "I am an idiot" using permanent marker and I sneaked off.

When Leeteuk spoke to him and was finished, his eyes widened and he laughed  softly. He glanced at me and I flashed him a smirk. He continued laughing all the way.

 

~Kangin POV~

 

When I turned my back, I saw Leeteuk laughing softly when I craned my head to see the noise. I raised my eyebrows. What was so funny?

All day, everyone including Ryeowook, kept laughing. Puzzled and  annoyed, I stormed to the shower. Maybe it would freshen me up.

 

~Seomin POV~

 

"SEOMIN ANGEL LEE!!!!!!!!" Kangin ran out of the bathroom shirtless, holding his graffiti shirt and waving it at me.

I snickered and taunted him. "Come get me!~~~"  I called and ran out of the dorms. A few minutes later, I saw Kangin rushing after me, wearing another shirt.

"Stop right there!" He yelled, making me laugh and run even harder. Soon he was out of sight. I slowed down to a jogging pace as I took a longer route home to avoid Kangin.

I heard him yelling so I sprinted and ran up the stairs. I opened the dorm doors and locked it because KANGIN DIDN'T BRING HIS KEYS WITH HIM. MUAHAHA. I heard banging on the door. Kyuhyun was finally back to normal and flashed a thumbs up at me.

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

I tried my best to act normal, which was a success but I felt like screaming. I headed off to the rooftop to clear my head and started drinking as I had brought some beer.

The worst thing was that Seomin came down and sat next to me. "What's up? You are acting really weird nowadays..." She said.

I murmured my answer back. I could feel her gaze penetrating into my skin.

 

~Seomin POV~

Kyuhyun was acting weird. Like really weird. But it was cold up here and it was turning Kyuhyun's cheeks, nose and ears red. He looks so cute!

Oh wait. Why am I being creepy again? It kinds of boggles my mind. I shook the feelings of confusion away.

I could see he wanted to be left alone so I got up and left.