CHO KYUHYUN!! YOU'LL GET IT FROM ME....

Not so angelic

I woke up the next day, still steaming about yesterday's events, and I decided to torture Cho Kyuhyun for a bit. I decided to challenge him to a martial arts fight, but if he doesn't know it, that's his fault. It was pretty early, so let me wake up the lazy guy. 

  1. Slam his door open.
  2. Throw a pillow at his head.
  3. Make sure he gets up. If not, jab him in the stomach. With a fist.

I had to perform all three, and he still has not gotten up!! I'll go bother Sungmin instead. I followed the same thing, but at the end I sat on his stomach. He groaned and sat up, looked at the clock and fell back asleep. I walked on his stomach instead, and it did the trick just right. He jumped up from bed, and smacked me on the head. 

"Why did you wake me up so early?"
"I just felt like it. Kudos to me."

I yawned and streched, and got to make breakfast before going to school. No one was awake, so I slammed open all of their doors and yelled for them to wake up. I was almost late! Oh fine, I'll leave first. They did get up though. I did remember to bring my laptop with me this time, to prevent anymore events with the guy called Kyuhyun. I had to watch out for Heechul as well though...

When I returned, they were gone, for something, thank goodness, and the house wasn't in a big mess. I smirked and went to the store to get a little something,  it would be fun tonight...

 

 

When they returned, I ordered dinner and asked them to play truth or Dare, you see, I went to get beer, and nevertheless, Heechul was very enthusiastic about it. The bottle landed at me, and I picked Dare.

"I dare you to kiss Cho Kyuhyun ON the lips." The evil Kim Heechul announced.

"What?" I glanced at Kyuhyun. He looked as shocked. His eyes were glaring at Heechul. I did the same. Heechul didn't even flinch under my glare! Everyone does.. Oh my. He's more evil. 

The others were chanting "Do it!" So I gave him a quick peck and shied away. Why is my heart thumping so fast?

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

Wow... That felt amazing.                  

                                                                                                                                                            

 

 

Seomin POV

When the bottle landed on Heechul again, we conspired to make him suffer. Muahahaha! He picked dare, as always.

 

"I dare you to kiss Leeteuk." Leeteuk glared at me, and I smirked back. No one's glare can affect me....

 

Heechul looked just as shocked. I , and he took his beer and just drank it. He's no fun...  But I tortured him for the rest of the game and day. Hehe...  When the bottle landed on Sungmin, he picked dare as well, and this time it was Heechul. 

 

"I dare you to fight Seomin." Heechul smirked. Either he wanted to kill me or Sungmin. More like me. But I'm not gonna lose~

 

Sungmin was too confident as always, but I did a backflip, landing behind him and pinned him to the floor. He pushed me over, but I did a front kick to his stomach. Kyu's mouth was hanging open. That'll teach him not to mess with me... But I am biased, so I won't injure him to badly. XDD Sungmin admitted defeat, and the bottle landed on Kyuhyun next, and he picked truth. 

 

"Do you like Seomin?" I gaped and Kyuhyun downed his beer, blushing madly. I don't know whether it was the beer or question.  It landed on Kibum next, and he muttered "truth", and Heechul smirked.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" 

Kibum stared in shock and mumbled a no before getting up to sleep. Again, he's no fun... But soon we had to sleep for the other members had to go to a performance tomorrow, and I pray they won't get a hangover... Otherwise their manager would kill me.. How I know him? That is another story...

 

 

ish chapter again... 

And Kibum's killer smiles are to die for <33