Again?!

Not so angelic

 

I still panted in anger and shock, and churning with emotions. I sighed and flumped on the bed and covered my head with a pillow. Why? Not at this point in time.. If he messaged me 2 years later, I woulda have been in Canada.

I struggled to recall the phone number. I messaged him back and pressed send, hands shaking.

 

                " Dear person who is not important for me to name,

Haven’t you ruined my life enough already? Get out of it. GET OUT.  If you were thinking at that point in time, would you have done what you did? Go and dump me? I will never see you again nor do I care. Unless you want to die, which I will be very pleased to oblige."

 

He replied in a few seconds.

 

                "I'm sorry. Please forgive me? I need money..."

I dialed the phone number and screamed in rage.

 

                "OH? YOU COME BACK TO ME NOT OF YOUR OWN ACCORD, BUT BECAUSE YOU NEED MONEY? OH YEAH, YOU'LL NEVER GET IT, UNLESS YOU KILL ME AND ROB ME!"

 

I slammed it down, and snuggled under the blankets again. Sungmin must have heard the commotion because he barged into my room and asked what happened.

I flung the phone at him, and fortunately  he was smart enough to understand what I meant.

 

~Sungmin POV~

 

She threw he phone at me and I caught it. I saw the number flashing on the screen and I knew and recognized it. I sighed. He had contacted me a day before but I did not reply and deleted it.

I knew how much it had affected her because she was much younger than me at the time. She refused to speak to any form of human civilization, so I headed out, only to be slammed into by Kyuhyun.

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

 

Seomin screamed and I ran and collided into Sungmin and landed on my . I rubbed it gingerly and continued heading for Seomin's room.

I saw her hiding under the blanket, so I tried to coax her to come out. Well, it ended up more roughly than expected, because she her head into my chest and started whimpering.

I didn't ask what happened, because she seemed to be crying from anger, not sadness  nor happiness, so I hugged her for a while until she finally calmed down.

I saw Sungmin at the corner of my eye, and he shaked his head and silently walked out.  I winced at Seomin squeezing me but did not let out not even a squeak.

 

~Seomin POV~

 

Only after I had calmed down did I realized I had been squeezing Kyuhyun. I lifted his shirt up and sure enough, there was a bruise. I winced.

 

~Kyuhyun POV~


She released her grip and lifted my shirt up. I frowned and a bright red came onto my cheek. What if she saw my scar?

All of a sudden she tackled me down to the bed.

"Kyuhyun oppa, I'm sorry..." She whimpered and buried her head in my chest again.

 

~Seomin POV~

 

I listened to the steady thump of his heart. He smells so nice..

I sighed. I could stay here all day if I could...