Hate me.

Not so angelic

 

~Heechul POV~

I had a massive headache when I woke up, and a taste like I swallowed some poop. I got up and rubbed my head, only to see Seomin giggling softly at me. What? Did I really eat poop?

 

After I snapped out of my daze, I realized that Seomin was probably the culprit, and seeing that she made pancakes, she had no hangover. Lucky girl. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and try to get the taste out.

 

~Seomin POV~

"SEOMIN ANGEL LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Heechul shriek from the bathroom.

I snickered and made my way there. "What happened?" I smirked.

Heechul flung himself at me, and I merely sidestepped and he nearly banged his head against the wall.

 

He was mad with rage at me for ruining his face, and not long after we got into a full blown wrestle, with me pinning him to the floor. He rolled over and was on top. I kicked his groin and made a run for it. I slammed my room door locked with some handy tape (those really thick kind of duct tape) and sat down on the bed.

 

Was I getting out of shape? I swear I had put on some weight but... I used to be able to run 8 blocks without feeling like I died. I needed to go to the gym sometime... And I would drag Sungmin and Siwon with me.

 

A loud banging on the door interrupted my thoughts. I hollered to the person "I STILL NEED MY DOOR, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!"

"SEOMIN!!!!!!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" I heard Kyuhyun yell.

I opened the door and let Kyuhyun in before sealing it again. "What happened?"


"Hee.  chul is mad . at you so he is try. ing to take it. out on me..." He panted.

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

Heechul had chased after me with a kitchen knife, after I woke up from my morning nap.  I nearly died. However, I still couldn't bring myself to be mad at Seomin. You gotta admit, that girl has some guts.

I banged desperately at the door and Seomin let me in where I could catch my breath.

 

 

My so called "illness" was still there. I avoided her gaze. She asked softly about what happened. I explained the whole madness that is Heechul.

I heard water running from the tap and I assumed that he was trying to scrub the makeup off his face.

 

~Seomin POV~

I smirked. The makeup was cheaply bought and would be hard to get rid of.

"Hey Kyuhyun. Want to go out with me?" I asked.

He blushed and turned away. I laughed at him. He was the only person that would seem cute to me.

"Not that kind you silly!" I teased. He blushed a even deeper shade of deep red.

 

 

He agreed with a mumble and we sneaked out to the mall. First, we headed right for the arcade, since we two being the gamers that we are. FYI, I beat him at every single game except the crane game. I at those. He got a huge teddy bear for me.

The poor boy lost badly to be in the dance floor game, as seeing  I know 3 type of dances. Heehee.

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

I froze when she hugged me after I got the teddy bear for her. My palms were sweaty and I swallowed. She soon let go and we went to watch a movie.

After we had our lunch, we decided not to go home in case Heechul was still mad.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

I might not update on Sunday and Tuesday, just to let ya know.  And yes, in real life I know marital arts and 3 types of dances. :P No kidding.