A morning of anger

Not so angelic

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

 

I woke up to find myself in my bed still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I had out, I guess Seomin brought me here. How did she do that?! OMG OMG I NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spazzed out for a few minutes on the bed, thrashing my pillows and blankets. I took a few deep breaths and stepped out of my bedroom, slowly making my way to Seomin.

Heechul noticed, because he laughed and got up.

"Like her, huh? Ya cheeky boy." He laughed, and said loud enough for the people in America to hear.

I blushed with embarrassment. Seomin glared at Heechul, and it wasn't even DIRECTED at me, but I was scared.  

 

~Seomin POV~

I glared at Heechul and he just shrugged and turned away. I stood up and grabbed him by the back of his collar.

"Yeah, me and Kyuhyun like each other. Why do you care, huh?" I said slowly but scary enough for him to get out of my grip and return to his breakfast.

I sighed. Everyone was staring at me now. My angry gaze swept across them and they silently ate their breakfast.

 

~Leeteuk POV~

 

Seomin sure is scary when she is mad... I better not get in her way..

 

~Sungmin POV~

 

My sis can be scary sometimes... I personally think she is Lucifer's reincarnation when she is mad. Don't tell her unless you want to kill me. I can't think of anyone who would...

 

She glared at Heechul for the rest of the time, and the guy was oblivious to it; he was busy teasing Kyuhyun. If she did glare at me I would feel it penetrating my skin as if it was a knife. Does he have metal feelings or brains or something?

She stomped back to her room. I watched her retreating figure and got up to do some radio shows. I locked the door and left.

 

~Seomin POV~

 

I slammed the door. That guy makes me so mad! I decided to do some work for my med school since it was the holidays right now, so I flipped my laptop on.

My phone signaled there was a message, and what I saw caught me by surprise, shock and anger.

 

...

...

...

 

I stared in disbelief and hurled it against the wall. It shattered. I had my new phone, and that was my old one, so I didn't have to get my new one.

"YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I practically smashed the wall, leaving a deep gouge in it.

How could he have found me? How? And why? Had I not made it clear enough with him?
Why did he still need to pursue me further?

My knuckles were bleeding. Not bothered by the pain, I washed it off in the sink. I wrapped it in tissue paper and took a shower.

I sat in there for goodness knows how long. The cold water felt good.

I soon calmed down and surveyed my room. It was a mess. I cleaned it up and put a picture to cover the gouge in the wall.

My mind was pounding and telling me to run out like there was no tomorrow.

 

But I couldn't. I just couldn't. I didn't know why.