Hangover

Not so angelic

 

I stared out of the window. I had banned myself from going out but it was such a nice day today. Oh well, I'll just go wallow in my own self pity. One stupid person and you ruin someone else's day, make it ruin someone else's WEEK.

I sighed and shut the curtains. I curled on the bed and snuggled with my head under the blanket. I wanted to go out today. Should I?

After a long while of mental arguing with myself, I decided to go and drag Kyuhyun along to help me. Why him? Everyone was either out or busy doing something. Sungmin was nowhere to be found. I knocked on Kyuhyun's door and he opened it.

"Can you go shopping with me? I am going to buy a lot of things, and I need help." I asked.

I saw a flash of distraction and uncertainty flitter across his face. I did my aegyo, doing puppy eye looks and batting my eyelashes at him.

~Kyuhyun POV~

She gave me her aegyo act. I held my gaze, heart thudding and turned away.

"Alright then.." I mumbled.

Why did I have to give in everytime? My mind was screaming "NO! I NEED TO PLAY STARCRAFT!" But my mouth disobeyed. I grabbed my phone and wallet and hailed down a cab. I opened the door, and me and Seomin got inside.

At the mall, Seomin practically dragged me everywhere, using me to carry the piles of clothes and items she bought. Well, at least she was nice enough to carry the (parts of) vanity table.

We got into a cab and returned to the dorms. She asked me for another favor, that is, to help her with her vanity table. I sighed and started doing the work. She helped as well, which was good, I would never get it done at that rate.

With everything done and it being dinnertime, I showered and ate my dinner. It was very uneventful, but Heechul asked us to play a drinking contest, and of course I can't say no.

 

~Seomin POV~

Heechul suggested to drink?! I'll drink, alright. You can't beat me.

The guys stared at me as I downed bottle after bottle of beer. After drinking about 10, I felt a bit tipsy, but was still in good control of myself. Meanwhile, most of them except those who did not agree to drink, were sprawled across the table, including Heechul, Kyuhyun and the best drinker, KANGIN. He fell after 9 bottles, still not as good as me though.

I went to bed, not forgetting to take some blankets out to cover those on the table.

 

 

The next morning, they were still there and still not awake, sigh. I decided to play a little prank on them. I took Eunhyuk's socks and opened their mouth and waved inside. They would be stuck with that smell and taste for some time...

I decided to do something more to Heechul. I took my black makeup and smeared it across his face, so he looked like his skin was black. Really black. His face would be stuck with traces of it for days, MUAHAHA!

For Kyuhyun, since he was being a good boy, I just dropped ice down his back. The first thing he would feel was THE COLD.

I got some painkillers out and placed it on the table. No. I did NOT have a hangover. Those guys probably would. I was feeling a bit light headed, but nothing else. I fried some pancakes for breakfast and waited for the lazybones to wake up. They had no schedules for now, since the promotions were over when I came.

 

~Kyuhyuh POV~

I stirred and jumped up, bumping my head on the chandelier.  Why was it so cold? Why did I have a massive headache? And most of all, why do I feel like I swallowed Eunhyuk's socks? I then remembered the contest from yesterday, and saw a very smug Seomin staring at her masterpiece which was Heechul. His face was very black, probably from makeup.

I saw some pancakes on the table, but what caught my eye was the painkillers. I grabbed a bottle and poured out 12 pills.

"Whoa there, Mr Cho. The label states you cannot eat more than 3 painkillers per day, unless you want to get poisoning, spit out foam and die." Seomin jumped up from her seat.

I grumbled and poured back the 11 pills, grabbing a glass of water and swallowed the painkiller. I sighed, went to my room and flopped back into a deep sleep. We did not have any schedules today anyway...