HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Not so angelic

 

I creeped out of my bedroom and headed to the kitchen. Ryeowook was already there. I smiled. He was already mixing batter, so I started on the icing and slicing up the fruits.  The icing was blue and white. Kyuhyun also liked black but yuck! Why do you want black at a birthday?!

 

We had to keep as quiet as possible. Which is very hard, especially with the splattering oil and the pan frying. Leeteuk did wake up, with his hair all ruffled. I giggled.

 

I stared at the feast which was the celebration food. The cake was huge with a lot of icing and fruits, and Shindong would love it.  

 

It was very late in the morning when we finished, which was good, because it was intended for lunch. In preparation, I woke up everyone else except Kyuhyun and shut all the blinds and turned off the lights.

 

We crouched and hid underneath stuff; and I stood near the light switch. We could hear him complaining and shuffling around in his room.

 

He stepped in to the room, clearly confused as to why it was so dark.  The second every one yelled "SURPRISE!"I flicked on the lights and tackled him, pinning him to the ground.

 

The room was decorated with balloons and all that whatnot which I stayed up to do. Kyuhyun had better be grateful!

 

But ah; he is a cutie pie... I'll let him off.

 

He started blushing madly when I pinned him to the sofa. I smiled and turned around, lying with my back on him.

 

After a good long while, I got off him and we ate. And ate. And ate. Shindong ate like a hungry cow. The cake was gone by half when I got there which was 5 minutes later, and three quarter of the food was GONE!

 

I howled in fury and started piling food on my plate. Kyuhyun did the same, but he let me go first. Aww!

 

I forgot about him for a moment as I savored the food  prepared by Ryeowook and me.  It was certainly yummy, after all.

 

Heechul furtively suggested a drinking game, which earned a outraged howl from me, protesting. Ryeowook leaned forward. I slapped myself on the forehead. Sometimes he could be so innocent!

 

Everyone seemed very interested. The sides were in favor of drinking. I sighed, but dragged Kyuhyun to my room. He didn't protest. And no, I am not going to do what you think I am going to do.

 

__________________________________

 

A very happy birthday to Kyuhyun oppa! :)

I regret the day SuJu gets older and each year passes...