Swirls and whirls

Not so angelic

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

 

I ran. My mind was whirling with confusion. I looked back and I saw Seomin about to get hit by a car. I dashed forward and pulled her off.

 

~Seomin POV~

 

I stood rooted to the ground  as flashing headlights blinded me. I felt arms pull me off. I landed on the floor, and my knee bled.

Kyuhyun was limping. I helped him get back to the restaurant.

"What happened?" Paige and Alica giggled.

 

I sighed and whispered to Sungmin. "We need to talk."

 

"So?  Did he confess?"

"WHAT? YOU KNEW?!" I yelled.

He sighed. "A blind five year old could see he liked you. Do you like him or not?"

"I... I don't know... I guess I do." I mumbled.

"Well, tell him that then!" Sungmin patted my shoulder and handed his present to me.

 

We had lunch. I drank a lot of red wine. It was quite diluted. My head swirled around with thoughts and 'what if's. I ate a lot as well, the steak was very delicious.

After that I decided I needed some fresh air. I headed to the park outside the dorms and thought about it.

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

 

I saw Seomin coming towards me. What if she said she didn't like me? I braced myself. But the words I expected did not come.

"Kyuhyun...I think I like you too."

At the sound of those words, my heart burst with joy at that very moment. A wave of blackness swept over me.

 

~Seomin POV~

 

Kyuhyun fell backwards. I grabbed him. His head bobbed dangerously close to the ground. I hauled him back to his room and placed him on the bed. I covered him with a blanket and sat there watching him for a while. He looks cute...

Wait! Why am I thinking this? But I like him.. it's fine... right? I gazed at him for a while before returning to the kitchen to cook some kimchi, dubboki and rice. I couldn't take my mind off him, not even for a moment and my food nearly caught on fire when I was daydreaming. It was just like he was heroin and I a drug addict.

I decided not to tell anyone but Sungmin as knowing Heechul, you can never predict what he would do to me and Kyuhyun. Maybe if we formed a closer bond first...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, my mind was seriously blank. *bows*