The start of everything abnormal

Not so angelic

I sighed as I stepped out of the taxi and waited infront of the grand tall building that was supposed to be the dorms. Why did my mom even have to ask me to stay here? I could have gotten an apartment, anything! I guess it can't be avoided now, so I decided not to wait for my ever so late brother and stepped into the lift as I had been here before they debuted. I pressed the 10th floor button and ringed the doorbell, only to be greeted by the ever so charming Leeteuk as I saw my brother watching television in the background. I mumbled a "thanks" to him and sat on my brother, who brushed me off, a side effect of being too light.

"You bapo. Did you forget I was coming today?" I muttered angrily.  

I jabbed him in the stomach. He mumbled a "No" and told me to sleep in the extra room that they had. I went and placed my bags, smoothed the covers, lay on the bed and flipped open my laptop. I made myself comfortable before starting to write my medical papers. Oh yes, I forgot to mention I am in med school right now, considering my age but I did skip quite a few grades.  Soon it was lunchtime and I got up to help Ryeowook. I have no idea how he manages to cook for so many people. 

I cooked so much I couldn't feel my hands anymore, and placed aside some for myself and carried it to the table and started eating first. I  knew if I didn't all the food would be gone in a matter of seconds. I washed my dishes and mr Heechul decided to make a sarcastic remark about how I only cooked for myself. I started raising my voice at him, somewhere in the middle of "talking" and "shouting", about how I worked my hands off and blah blah. 

I headed to get a shower in the bathroom when someone started banging the door down. I yelled to who ever that was that I was showering and to go find another toilet. Needless to say, the person didn't hear me and the door ended up on the floor. My immediate reaction was to get my clothes and change since I was done anyway. I poked my head out and yelled

" Hey! That DOOR WAS LOCKED, FOR A VERY GOOD REASON!"

That person at the door was no other than Kyuhyun, maybe trying to irritate his hyungs or me myself? Bad bad idea.  I liked him but I am Seomin Angel Choi. And the devil himself is a fallen Angel.  Let meteors rain down from the sky now. I was about to stomp over and yell at him, but I had a better idea. 

"Cho Kyuhyun, If I beat you in starcraft you shall be doomed to serve as my servant for the rest my stay. If I lose, the same. Deal? 

"Deal."

I flipped my gaming laptop open and headed to his room. 3 hours later, he was no close to beating me but was losing.  I attacked and soon he lost, and I laughed evilly. He frowned and I jabbed him. I reminded him of our deal, and he frowned. I made a mental note never to let him near the kitchen because I am pretty sure any SuJu member would burn down the kitchen except Ryeowook. I commanded him to go and do the laundry now, which I used to do when I was here. 

I cooked AGAIN for dinner and went to bed early, since I was tired from jet lag and the plane ride. I reminded myself to go out with my friends instead tomorrow... I needed a break. Just for one day.