Eenie Meanie Miney Mo Lover Pt.5

Club 17 (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Seungkwan's third day of sulking ever since we forgot to text him about the drama at the courtyard. For someone especially invested in the case, he felt almost hurt that he was not the first to be roped into Seungcheol's plans. 

 

Of course, none of us was really part of the plan. Seungcheol had managed to devise an ingenious way to test Hyunjae's true nature by letting Jihoon come clean about Club 17 from the very start. The moment the girl called Seungcheol, he knew he was right. 

 

"That girl is such a b*tch though." Seungkwan said loudly in the middle of our tea session with Hyeyoung. The fact that the girl was still having extensive tea sessions with me and Sarah only proved that the awkwardness between Jihoon and her had yet to dissipate. 

 

"He'll find you very soon, I'm sure. Especially now that he knows your feelings." Sarah comforted her and passed her another piece of biscotti. Our client-turned-friend smiled meekly and sipped on her tea. In a very indirect way, her actions had spoken louder than words in the courtyard that day. There was no doubt that she still liked Jihoon dearly. Yet the very last she saw her best friend was the sight of him turning around and leaving with his cheating girlfriend, and no news had been heard since. Even when Soonyoung pestered Seungcheol for inside information, he simply smiled and shrugged. 

 

"I think our friendship is over to be honest. It can't get any messier than this." Hyeyoung said dejectedly. I glanced at Sarah, hoping that she could find the right words to encourage the girl before me. I was absolutely horrible at being affectionate. Yet all Sarah did was to give me the signal to reach out my hand to pat the girl. 

 

"Sorry to interrupt but Soonbuk you look extremely rigid. Like your arm is so straight I can balance some books on it." Soonyoung interrupted my attempt at being a nice encouraging friend, and I kicked him hard in the shin. Somehow this brought a smile back to Hyeyoung, and the atmosphere was lighter again. 

 

An hour into our tea, Seungkwan opened the club room's door to see a hesitant Jihoon standing outside. Apparently the boy had been standing there for ages, wondering if he should knock. 

 

"Hey, can I borrow Hyeyoung for a bit?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter