Eenie Meanie Miney Mo Lover Pt.1

Club 17 (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dear Club 17, please help. My friend has been chasing this girl for months now, and was just rejected for third time this week on her birthday. He's done everything from composing a song for her to writing love letters to buying food for her every lunch. It really pains me to see him in so much heartbreak. Honestly I feel that there is no reason she should reject him; he's perfect to her and for her in every way. Willing to pay the service deposit of $50 straightaway. Club 17, please work your magic! -Hyeyoung, Yr 3 Music Major." 

 

All five of us looked up from the piece of request. This was the only actual one that we got for this month, which meant we had no choice but to go through with it. I closed my eyes to let the moment sink in - playing cupid was one of my least favourite. Soonyoung, who was sighing heavily while resting against my back, echoed my sentiments. 

 

"Great, I love helping in confessions." Sarah said sweetly. She was always brilliant on those missions. "And this one pays well, right Seungkwan?" 

 

All of us turned around to watch Seungkwan sobbing by the couch, which baffled us greatly because we expected a prancing Seungkwan praising the Lord for sending a client who was willing to pay upfront. Seungcheol pulled the younger boy into an embrace, much to the latter's disgust. 

 

"Of course we have to accept it! He's been rejected for three times and he's still trying! This is true love guys! True love! Not even Romeo and Juliet can beat that." Soonyoung and I rolled our eyes at the return of compassionate Seungkwan, a creature who appeared every now and then when particular requests struck a chord in his heart. 

 

"So, we all in on this?" Seungcheol looked around the room and smiled. I hated to admit it, but that smile always convinced me to go on missions that I didn't fully agree with sometimes. Beside me, Soonyoung could feel I was wavering under the magic of leader Seungcheol, and he was trying to nudge me out of my trance. 

 

"Yes!" Sarah was the first to agree. 

 

"Of course boohooohooo." Seungkwan said through sobs. 

 

"Ya, I'm cool with it." I said shortly after. 

 

"Great, Soonyoung?" Seungcheol scooted over and took Soonyoung's hand, something he knew would send chills down Soonyoung's spine. The boy absolutely hated that. 

 

"FINE JUST LET GO SEUNGCHEOL ARGH." 

 

--♦--

 

"So...you wrote in the request?" I asked the tall girl in front of me. She was clearly excited and anxious at the same time about us accepting her request. She nodded without saying anything, and Sarah started typing away beside me. 

 

"And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter