2.95 (Jun pov) Pretty U high pt 4

Yours truly, Channie xoxo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers!  I'm sorry I've taken so long to update, there's been no actual reason, I've just not had any ideas for this part.

So I decided to add a Jun P.O.V because he does have quite a part in this story and it set a bit of an understanding from an outsider PoV!(how he sees Chan and Seungcheol)

I know it's short but I hope you enjoy it :)

(I promise Chan's diary entry of the first school day will be posted next XD )

_______________________________________

[Jun view]

After meeting a senior called Jeonghan, my brother and I made our way to he principals office with the help of Jeonghan.

I did notice how Chan and I got a mixture of looks of both boys and girls and they all looked at us in either smirks, adoration or surprise. I guess being the new kids brought us a lot of attention already.

When I got to the principal's office, I was introduced to a boy called Joshua as my mentor, I also found out they're both the head boys of senior year and that's why they were chosen as our mentors. I spoke to him for a while before leaving to go to my first class with him and my brothers mentor Seungcheol, they both seem really nice. 

I got to my first lesson which was English literature, as I'm older than Chan, I have longer lesson time than him so instead of changing class after an hour I stay in this one for two, have break, one hour of a lesson where we can catch up on work, lunch then my final lesson.

I walk into the class after knocking on the door and getting a nod from the tall male teacher that acknowledged me and let me enter.

"Okay, listen up everyone" the teacher, Mr Nam, called out.

"This is our new student who just transferred here today"

"Why did he transfer here?" A boy yelled from the back of the classroom.

"Because he moved house closer to this school" the teacher replied to him with a roll of the eyes. "And to think these students are Juniors" he mumbled loud enough for Jun to hear which earned a chuckle. "I think you should introduce yourself young man and I want everyone here to welcome him"

There was a mixes of "yes sirs" and mumbles off people who were still half asleep.

"Oh..um.. M-my name is Lee Junhui but I don't mind people calling me Jun for short-"

"He's cute"

"Shut up BM, he hasn't finished talking" a boy with dark, short brown hair slapped his taller friend, with dyed tips of his hair blonde, who was sat on the desk next to him.

"Carry on Junhui", the teacher continued. Noticing my nervousness.

"Oh okay, um... I hope I'm welcome and please look after me" I gave a small smile and slight bow.

"Now that he's introduced himself, Junhui, could you please sit next to the boy with very dark hair and glasses please?"

I scanned the class and found the boy the teacher described. He was sat two rows back from the front on the left side of the row with two friends sat on his other side and I must admit, he was hot.

I made my way over to him and sat down in the empty seat next to him, took my bag off my back and placed it under the desk between my feet.

"Hey" the boy next to me spoke up first, I turned my head to look at him and I really wish I didn't because he looks even better closer up.

"H-hi" I stuttered. Damn why am I so nervous?

"I'm guessing you don't know anyone yet so let me introduce myself. Hello, I'm Wonwoo" the dark haired boy smiled at me.

"Woah! I am shook!" A boy with light blonde hair with narrow eyes looked at both of us.

"What?" I spoke allowed by accident. It was meant to be a thought. I quickly cupped my hand over my mouth from embarrassment.

The boy sat next to the boy with narrow eyes looked at me and chuckled.

"Don't mind him please" the short, red haired boy spoke.

"But Woozi, it's the first time in ages Wonwoo here spoke to someone first who's not us!" The blonde haired boy practically squealed.

"Hoshi calm down, it's not that big of a deal" Wonwoo replied to him, I giggled a bit at the boy's unexpressive response.

"By the way, sorry about that but I'm Woozi and this dumbo is Hoshi", the short boy introduced.

"Oh, hello you two" I smiled at them both.

"If you want, I can lend you my notes for a while whilst you're getting used to your lessons" Wonwoo drew my attention away from the boys sat next to him.

"Oh, yes please that'd be nice if you don't mind" I felt a blush hear up my cheeks.

"Haha it's okay, it's no problem" he smiled back at me, his smile is so nice to look at and to be honest, his whole face is just captivating to look at. He looks very serious but then his smile makes him look soft.

Jun, what are you thinking? You've literally met this boy about 5 minutes ago and you're already fan girling over him! You've only just recently broke up with-

"Jun?" Wonwoo leaned towards me slightly and tapped my shoulders.

"Huh? What?" Startled, I turned my head sharply to look at Wonwoo and pretty sure I gave myself a whiplash on my neck.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking very concerned at me.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. Why'd you ask?" I answered back whilst rubbing my neck.

"It's just that you were staring really intensely at your desk, is something b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter