2.75 (SC pov) Pretty U high pt 3 - what to do?

Yours truly, Channie xoxo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick a/n- I saw a comment from Studmuffinking which said that they'd like to see a bit more of what Seungcheol thinks and I agree, so therefore I'll be adding a few chapters here and there that are main based on him. However I'm not adding too many or I'll give too much of the story away through it XD

but anyway I hope you enjoy reading it!

____________________________________

[Seungcheol view// this means it's not Seungcheol's pov but the 3rd person PoV is based around him]

[After taking Chan to his first lesson...]

After I took Chan to his first lesson, I peaked though the window door to see him walk over to Vernon and Seungkwan, with those two being freshman but also my friends, I'm glad he's already being introduced to them as I know they'll make good friends with him. 

I was about to start making my way to my first lesson when I saw a girl run up to me.

"Hi Oppa!", she greeted with a too-big smile on her face.

"Oh, uh... Hi?", I replied. I don't really know this girl, I don't even remember her name but I do remember seeing this girl approach my friends and I a lot last school year. I think her name was Nayoung or something?

"Oppa, I was wondering if you were busy at lunch", the girl asked me as she tucked her hair behind her ear. Was she trying to look cute? Because if so, it wasn't working. Does she even know I'm not attracted to girls? Well... Not anymore anyway.

"Uh yeah I might be actually, I have to  mentor the new freshman" I looked at her and she pouted.

"But I want you-"

"Come on we're going to be late for class and we still have to take Sana to lesson", her friend approached her with a smaller girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Yes Nayoung, I think you and your friend should get going to lesson", I told them both as the youngest looking girl just smiled at me.

"It's Nayeon", the girl who spoke to me said as she was dragged down the hallway by her friend to go to the little girls class then took a left turning down another corridor which I assume is where their class is.

After I watched them walk away, I turned behind me when I heard a familiar voice to see my friend Joshua and Chan's brother Jun making their way out of the principal's office.

"Oh hey Cheol!", Joshua called out to me. "After I take Jun to his first lesson, wanna walk to class together?" He offered.

"Yeah sure" I relied immediately.

I joined the pair as they started making their way to the set of stairs that led to the second floor of the building. We carried in walking along a few doors down into the corridor when Joshua stopped outside a door which was one of the music rooms.

"See you after class", Joshua said to Jun as he smiled at him and walked into his class. 
"Let's go!" Joshua announced as we made our way to our first lesson. 
I'm excited to show my freshman around this week.

 

"Hey", I called to Chan when I noticed him come out of his class and gave him a little wave.

"Uh Chan?", l repeated waving my hand in front of his face after making my way out of the crowd of girls I have no interest in.

Chan snapped out of whatever trance he was in and replied "sorry, I was kinda lost in my thoughts" and let out a giggle.

"It's okay, I do that all the time", I replied and started to giggle too. His giggle is cute. 

"let's go to your next class then", I suggest and pulled Chan along by his right wrist (gently). His wrist is so cold compared to my warm hands.

We walked down the corridors for a bit before getting to Chan's next class.

He said goodbye to me when I said I'd be back to see him at the end of each lesson for the day and entered his class. A small smile reached my face.


A few minutes after I got to Chan's class I see he walked out the classroom and saw me leaning again a locker to his right waiting for him. 

"You ready to go?", I asked him with a smile.

"Yep! Is it okay if I sit with Seungkwan and Vernon though?", Chan looked up at me with big eyes.

"Yeah that's cool, I'm good friends with Vernon actually so I'll join you", Was my reply to his question. I motioned for Chan to follow me and we made our way into the cafeteria and walked over to the table Vernon and Seungkwan were occupying.

We started to make our way over to where my friends were sitting and just before we entered the door to the cafeteria we heard a group of girls call my name.

"Seungcheol, wait up", the middle height of the girls calls out. She was walking with another two, one of which was shorter and the other who was a bit taller. The girl had dark red long straight hair and had blue contacts in her eyes. She ran ahead of the girls and over to where I was stood. She gave a bunny tooth smile and carried on speaking. I'm sure I saw her earlier.

"Hi Oppa! What are you doing now?", she looked up at him through her false eyelashes and tried blinked cutely a few times. Note that "tried" is the key word. To me it looked like she had something in her eye and tried blinking it away. 

"Oh uh hi Nayeon?, I was about to go to our friends table to eat lunch with them. Oh, by the way, this is Chan" I pointed at the shorter boy next to me. "He's the new freshman student that transferred her toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter