Special chapter- Chan's birthday

Yours truly, Channie xoxo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n- so hey I was meant to have updated Chan's first week ages ago but as I've been busy with college and planning my other stories, that didn't happen but I didn't want to miss out on Chan's birthday chapter that I had planned to do from the start so I'm uploading this today (his birthday) and backtracking my updates from his first week. 

Also this chapter does link a bit to the other chapters I'll update (from his first week etc) however this one does make sense in its own.

Sorry for making the updates not in order but I hope you enjoy it!
___________________

[3rd Person pov]

Chan woke up to the sound of his brother knocking on his door and muttering.

"Can come in?" He heard his brother's voice call out.

Chan let out a big yawn, "sure". He continued to rub his eyes as they adjusted due to the light rays shining through the gap in his curtains and sat up so he could look at Junhui who was entering his room.

"After three, one...two...three! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~" Junhui, and their parents sang through the phone.

Chan's face lit up in delight, he turned to his nightstand to look at his digital clock which read the date '07:59-11/02/20', his birthday. He has completely forgotten it was his birthday as he was so tired from being woken up before his alarm.

Junhui had come into his room with a chocolate birthday cake with two candles placed nearly in the centre reading '1' and '5'. He then placed the cake and leant the phone on his desk and went over to his bed to give Chan a hug.

"Happy birthday little bro!" Junhui cooed whilst squishing Chan's cheeks. "Aish thank you Jun but stop doing that, I'm not a baby!" Chan giggled. "You're still our baby!" Both boys turned their heads to look at Junhui's phone that's leant on one of Chan's books so that they can see the screen from where they're sat on the bed. 

"Channie Dear, your father and I are really sorry we're not here to celebrate your birthday as we've had to leave for work early and will be coming back late, but we hope you enjoy your day and the cake I made!" His mother said as she started to tear up a bit at the fact that she wouldn't be able to be with her son on his birthday. His father, who was sat next to her, rubbed comforting circles in her back to try and calm her.

"It's okay mother, thank you so much for the cake, it looks very yummy and I'll save you and father some for when you come back tomorrow" Chan smiled widely at the screen, it upset him seeing his mother cry as he wanted to hug her but couldn't as they were only on a video call. He hasn't been able to see his parents a lot recently due to their new job promotions as they have to work long hours however, He's happy he's moved away from his old life even though he saw his parents more but they weren't as happy.  

"Oh thank you! We'll be back as soon as we can tomorrow to see you both" his father mentioned though the phone. 

"Haha it's okay, for the time being I'm taking care of Channie very well" Junhui added with a laugh.

"I hope you are Junhui, he's still a baby remember, he needs lots of good care and attention"

"Hey mom, that's not fair, I don't need attention all the time" Chan pouted and his mother just chuckled along with his father.

"Mom and dad, as much as we both want to stay and talk to you, we need to get ready for school" Junhui interrupted.

"Ah yes! It's Friday. We wouldn't want you missing school even if it is Chan's birthday, you can celebrate it after but your education is important and comes first boys " their mother tried to tell them seriously with a straight face but ended up grinning. "Of course Channie's birthday is more important but you do need to go to school" their mother laughed.

"Okay, we'll be signing off to get ready then. Talk to you later!" Junhui replied and waved goodbye to them with Chan next to him. Their father waved back and their mother blew a kiss to them before ending the video call.

"Okay Channie, time to get ready for school~!" Junhui sing songed as he went to walk out of the room.
"What about the cake?" Chan asked whilst pulling his covers off himself and slipping out of bed. "Oh yeah" Jun chuckled and took the cake with him to bring back into the fridge, "we can light it after school and you can invite some of your friends over" 
"Yay!!" Chan cheered as he ran into the bathroom to get ready.

After the brothers finished having their breakfast Chan had put his lunch as his bag and was putting his shoes on when he heard the ringing of the door bell. 

"I'll get it" he shouted and stood up off the chair he was sat in an opened the door.  
"Happy birthday!" He was greeted by Sana holding a birthday card with a bright smile.

"Oh haha thank you!" Chan thanked her, he took the card off her and put it in his bag and then gave her a hug. 
"We're leaving for school now Jun" Chan called out to his brother and left the house to go to school with Sana.

[When they arrived at school]

Chan and Sana put some of their belongings in their lockers then proceeded to go to their homeroom for the first lesson of their day. However Chan was not expecting the see what he did when he walked in.

Sana had asked him to close his eyes as he opened the door and when he opened the door, he was welcomed with a banner across a table in the middle of the room saying "Happy birthday Chan" with another cake on the table behind it and Joy, Seungkwan and Vernon and jumping up from behind it singing happy birthday to him.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much guys!" Chan squealed and ran over to hug all of his friends.

"Here, this is from Vernonnie and I" Seungkwan gave him a box of chocolates from his bag with a card. 
"Well it's more from Seungkwan as all I did was sign the card- ow" "Nonnie, don't tell him that! It makes you sound like your forgot his birthday" Seungkwan s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter