4. The second day

Yours truly, Channie xoxo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so I know I haven't updated properly for a while but idk how long my chapters should be? Like I have something drilled in my brain that they have to be thousands of words long but I feel like it'd bore people having too long chapter?
Anyway, here's the next update! (I'll sort out the order of the chapters properly when I finish updating the first week)
_________________

 

Day 2- 27/08/19

Chan wake up the next morning due to the sound of hell next to his bed. The constant buzzing of his alarm clock on his phone makes him want to grab his phone and lob it out of his bedroom window but then he realised, he didn't actually want to break his window nor the phone.

He turn his phone alarm off then proceed to start with his morning routine of getting ready. He makes his way to the kitchen, trudging down the stairs as he adjust my tie as it's way too long for his.
I walk into the kitchen and make my way to the cupboard with the bread to make myself toast when his brother walks down the stairs. 

"Hey Junnie, would you like some toast?" Chan asked him with a smile as he was now buttering his toast.

"No thanks it okay, I'm eating food with Joshua for breakfast, we're going to a coffee shop before school starts", His brother replied back whilst fiddling with his pack lunch from the fridge and putting it in his bag. He pats his brother on the back as he goes to pass him to pour himself a cup of water.

"Oh, you're really friendly with Joshua already? I wish I could say the same with Seungcheol" Chan mumbled to himself quietly and disappointed however Jun heard him and sighed. This is only Chan's second day as a freshman at his new school and he already doesn't feel welcome.

"Channie, if you want, you can come with us!" Junhui spoke up in a cheery voice hoping to bring up the mood of his brother.

Chan looked up from his breakfast and smiled. "It's okay, I'm already having my food and I promised Sana I'd walk with her today"
Chan put his plate in the sink and washed his hands.

After sitting around on their phones for a few minutes, they heard the doorbell ring and Chan padded over to the door to be greeted with Sana's bright smiley face. "Jun hyung, she's here now" and left the house to walk with his friend to school. Junhui, being the older protective brother usually waits for Chan to leave first before meeting up with Joshua.

Chan and Sana walk through the gates with smiles on their faces as they're excited to meet with Joy in their homeroom class, the first class of the day. They sort out their bags and take stuff out and put in things their lockers which are next to each other's and make their way to the classroom. 

They walk into the class to see most of the people sat down at desks scattered around the room, a lot of the people at the back were messing around, some people at the front had their heads in the arms probably napping and the rest were just in their phones. They noticed Joy's head look up from her phone after hearing a creak of the door opening and beckoned her friends to sit with her in the middle row in the left side of the room.

"Hey Sana, Chan" She greeted with a warm smile. She watched them walk over until they sat down, Chan next to her and Sana at the desk in from of Joy. They both replied with "hi's" and started to talk with each other when they got interrupted with a paper aeroplane being thrown at her.

"Ouch" she exclaimed as the paper hit the side of her head. The other two look at her in worry then the three friends looked over to the direction of where the plane was thrown to see it was from the back of the class, specifically from a smirking Sungjae. 

"Hey cutie, could you throw the plane back please?" He hollered at her with his friends laughing. She knows they weren't laughing at her but with Sungjae's aiming but she felt a bit uncomfortable with all the attention of Sungjae's friends looking at her. However before she could throw the paper plane back a girl from the other side of their row calls out to him and his friends "why are you trying to hit on her? She's not as pretty as me, what do you see in her" a girl with long brown hair with a black shorts and top matching with a white heart pattern across it. "Tzuyu! Don't be so rude!" One of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter