1. The first and last day

Yours truly, Channie xoxo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick a/n- so hi! This is my new fic, I hope you enjoy it!
>I don't know how in going to chapter the fic whether in going to put the context of his day and his diary entry in separate chapters or  just put it together? Or just recount his day through the diary entry? Comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

> ya'll don't understand how hard it was to find a photo of Chan and Jun together, next to each other not just in the same photo because of their unit! I hope there are more ChanxJun moments :(
_________________________________
[no one P.O.V]

Today is the today.

"Today is the day I'm finally moving", Chan thought to himself, he hated the place the lived at the current moment and he was so glad when his mother got a promotion in her job which meant she arranged for them to move house so she could be closer to her new job.

Truth be told, Chan absolutely hated living in Daegu. It's not that he hated where he lived, it was a nice house and he had very lovely neighbours. It was his school. He hated that piece of trash the most and was so glad to be changing schools.

Obviously he'd miss his friends but he definitely wouldn't miss the school. He found out last month that he'd be moving to Seoul because that's when his mother was told about her new job promotion. His father seemed very pleased as they both had good-paying jobs now so they were quite well off (but they weren't rich). His older brother, Junhui, was a junior but he had a part time job so he was earning money too so it's not like they couldn't afford to stay in the house. His parents decided to move house because it was more practical as it'd be closer to the city centre, which was close to their jobs. 

Chan continued to seal up the last of the boxes he had stuffed his crap into that was on his bed frame and was moving them out the room when he a small note-book looking object fell out one of the boxes. Chan put the current box he was holding on the ground so he could pick up the mid-shade blue covered book.

It had a gold engraving on it with light pink pages ( rose quarts and serenity colours ;) ). He started flicking through the pages to find it was empty, it was a diary. "I could use this to write down how my new life is like in Seoul", he thought to himself and put the diary in my right back pocket of his jeans and continued to re pick up the box he put down and move them out of his bedroom.

He continued to bring the last of his boxes out of the room and started taking them downstairs to leave in the living room so that his parents could tick off that he'd taken all his stuff from his room. He saw his brother just sat on a stool in the kitchen that they hadn't yet packed, he was on his phone and as it was a Sunday, he didn't have work that day. 

"Why are you just sat down? Aren't you suppose to be helping out your stuff in the moving van?", he asked his brother. "I have", Jun replied. "I've already taken all my things, you're just really slow". "Hey! I'm not that slow", Chan argued back and his brother just chuckled at him. "whatever you say snail boy", his brother replied playfully as he helped take Chan's boxes out of the house and into the van. Chan just stood there and pouted at being called a snail but then continued to help his brother, after all the quicker they move the stuff out, the quicker he can go to Seoul was his mindset.

Once all the stuff had been moved out the house, Chan went in one more time to look at it. It looked so spacious now that everything was out the house and he was wondering if his new house would be bigger, the current house was a three bedroomed house with one bathroom and a small kitchen. 

He smiled to himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter