2. Pretty U high Pt 1

Yours truly, Channie xoxo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read a/n at the end :)

I haven't double checked this so I'll re edit it at a later date (some punctuation might not be right or some words might be wrong because autocorrect is an idiot)

I'll be adding chapter photos soon :)

also the diary date at the beginning is right! I wrote this on the 26th but forgot to update it so in this fic you might have to backtrack the days, no he doesn't randomly start school on a Thursday (it's 00:29am GMT here) XD 

_____________________________________

[no one P.O.V]

Dear Diary, 26/08/19 morning 

Today's the day....

The day I start my new school.

However, I'm not disappointed. I've always wanted to move schools since I joined Shining Diamonds high, I wasn't even there for long either. 
My new school is called Pretty U high, I really like the name! 
I got told through a text my mother received that apparently the deputy isn't going to be with me today which means she's not going to be taking me to my lessons, I really liked her because she was really nice :( . Instead I'm having some senior show me around, I don't know whether it's going to be a girl or boy (O.o). Did I mention that my old school was an all boys school? That's why I hated it-

"Chan, you need to get ready. We're leaving in about 20 minutes", Chan heard his mother call from downstairs. 

Chan was currently sat at his desk writing in his diary. It's the first thing he did when he woke up.

"Okay I'll be down soon", Chan shouted back. He looked back down at his diary and quickly finished writing.

 So yeah, I need to get ready for school now. I'll be back to update later with another entry after school finishes.

See ya later, Channie xoxo

Chan closed his diary and put the lock on and placed the hook back in the top draw of his desk. 
He then got dressed in his new uniform, which consisted of a white shirt, black jacket and shoes and any bottoms he wanted (he chose light blue jeans) , and went made his way into the bathroom to do his morning routine and freshen up before school. He wanted to make sure he left a good impression. After he was finished in the bathroom, he started to go downstairs to the kitchen room nervously as he didn't know what he looked like in his uniform, did he look to dressed up or too casual?.

"Chan you look chill, are you sure you're going to school?", Jun asked him who was sat at the dinner table eating his bowl of cornflakes (A/n- I haven't had that cereal in so long XD).

"I am! Does it not look good?", Chan asked back worried he didn't look right, this school's dress code was a bit more relaxed than his old school's hence why he's allowed to wear jeans. He absolutely hated his old uniform.

"Nah lil bro, you look swag", Jun replied with an "ok" hand sign with his right hand.

"Seriously Jun, you're too old to be using swag", Chan tutted but then started to laugh.

"Boys, we need to get going now", their mother shouted from her room as she came down the stairs also dressed for work. She took her car keys that were hung up by the door and started to put her shoes on ready to leave.

"We're coming now", both boys shouted from the table they were sat at. 

Chan grabbed a piece of toast that his mum put in the toaster and Jun put his bowl in the sink and they both went to the door ready to leave for school. It was also Jun's first day at this new school and he would be transferring into junior year, Chan is a freshman.

They arrive at the school gates and their mother wishes them good luck as they get out of the car and then their mother drives off.
As soon as the step foot into the school gates, Chan feels extremely nervous as he doesn't know where to go. 

"Are you two new? I don't think I've seen either of you before?", they heard a voice come from behind them. 

Chan got shy and hid behind Jun. 
"Uh yes we are actually, could you take us to the head teachers (principal's) room?", Jun had asked the boy who has also short light blonde dyed hair, he looked older than Jun but looked like an angel?

"Sure, I'm guessing going there means you're going to be assigned mentors for the week to show you around and stuff", the boy said with a smile. "Follow me" 

Chan held Jun's arm as they followed the boy to the head teachers (principal's) room. 

"By the way", the pretty boys said as they started walking aside him. "I didn't introduce myself, my name is Jeonghan and I'm a senior" 

"Hi Jeonghan", both boys said. "I'm Jun and I'm going to be in junior year", Jun spoke up. "And this is my little brother Chan, he's a freshman", Jun pulled Chan in front of him so Jeonghan could see him.

"Aww he looks like a baby", Jeonghan cooed and tried to squish Chan's cheeks.

"Hey, I'm not a baby", Chan huffed and both the older boys laughed. "Of course you are, to me anyway. You're my baby now okay?", Jeonghan said and the way he looked at Chan really made him struggle to refuse his statement. 

"Oh here we are, I have to go to lesson now, we should meet up at break. Well anyway, welcome to the school", Jeonghan flashed a smile as he turned around to leave in the direction of his class.

The two boys knocked on the door and when they had permission, pushed the red painted wooden door open and entered the room. 

They entered the room and they saw the head teacher (principal) look at them a bit confused kind of like a "what are two kids doing here at the beginning of first lesson/period?"

"Hello, we're Junhui and Chan Lee", both boys said and bowed to the middle aged man sitting in his chair behind his desk.

"Oh! You're the two new transfer students", the head master exclaimed in realisation. "I'm Mr. Park and I'm your head master", Mr Park rose from his chair and went over to the boys who were stood at the front of his desk and shook both of their hands. 

"As you two are new here, we've assigned both of you to a senior who will be your mentor for the week. If you have any problems, don't be afraid to find me or one of the boys", Mr Park told them as he gestures to the boys sat in his chairs by his desk. "Come over here you two", both the boys stood up from their chairs and made there was over to the Chan and Jun. 

"Junhui, Jisoo will be your mentor for the week", Mr Park posted at the light brown tinted red haired boy who was shorter than the other but looked very soft features and a sweet smile. 

"Hello Junhui, I'm Jisoo", the light reddish brown haired boys stepped forwards to shake Jun's hand.

"You can call me Jun", the other smiled and Jisoo smiled back.

"You're Chan then, his brother?", he turned to looks at Chan.

"Y-Yes, that's me", Chan trembled shyly. 

"Nice to meet you, I'll take good care of your brother for the week", Jisoo gave Chan a sweet smile.

"Can you take Jun to class now?", Mr Park demanded (but nicely) to Jisoo.

"Sure, what lesson do you have first?", Jisoo asked Jun.

"I have Literature", Jun replied. 

"Ooh some of my friends have that class now, I'm sure you'll make good friends with them", Jisoo answered happily as the clapped his hands.

The two started to leave and got to the door when Mr Park spoke up, "rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter