2.5 Pretty U high Pt 2 - new friends

Yours truly, Channie xoxo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick a/n- I changed the update to this chapter by re uploading it as a whole chapter instead of noting about half updating because I think it'a probably annoying for people to find where they are when I do it (but by doing this helps me write more XD)

By the way, I'm taking forever updating but this

is still part of his first day at school.

whole update- 14/09 (however I do need to

proof read it again but I'll do that at a bit later) 

Second half onwards is titles in bold where it starts.

______________________________________
[Cont from previous chapter]


The two boys started to make there way over to where their friends were sitting and just before they entered the door to the cafeteria they heard a group of girls call out to Seungcheol.

"Seungcheol, wait up", the middle height of the girls calls out. She was walking with another two, one of which was shorter and the other who was a bit taller. The girl had dark red long straight hair and had blue contacts in her eyes. She ran ahead of the girls and over to where Seungcheol was stood. She gave a bunny tooth smile and carried on speaking.

"Hi Oppa! What are you doing now?", she looked up at him through her false eyelashes and tried blinked cutely at him a few times. Note that "tried" is the key word. To Chan it looked like she had something in her eye and tried blinking it away.

"Oh uh hi Nayeon, I was about to go to our friends table to eat lunch with them. Oh, by the way, his is Chan" He pointed at the shorter boy next to him. "He's the new freshman student that transferred her today".

The girl who was called 'Nayeon' looked at the boy next to him and smiled. 

"What school did you used to go two?", she asked as her friends caught up with her.

"Uh, Shining Diamonds", Chan replied in a nervous voice.

The girl's smile suddenly turned into a quick scowl at Chan but then turned back into a smile when she looked back at Seungcheol when he cleared his throat. 

"Anyway Oppa, do you want to come and sit with us for lunch?", She asked whilst trying to do aegyo. Key word again 'trying'.

"Uh no sorry I can't, I'm eating food with Ch-" 

Before Seungcheol could finish his sentence, Nayeon pulled him with her  to her group of friends sat at the table on the opposite end of the cafeteria to Chan's friends. He turned around to give a quick apologetic smile and the taller girl with brownish orange hair just smirked at Chan then followed however the shorter one looked back and forth between Chan and her friend and let out a small sigh.

"I'm sorry", She apologised looking straight at him. This girl wasn't the same one he saw earlier but did recognise her in his class. She had black hair with a red dip-dye in a pony tail and was wearing a matching top and skirt with black boots.

"What are you sorry for?", Chan asked confused.

"My friend taking away Seungcheol. I know he is your mentor for the week because I had a mentor too when I came here from Japan last year. You were suppose to be eating lunch with him as I assume he's taking you to your next lesson afterwards?", she questioned. Chan nodded his head.

"And I'm also sorry that another reason she took him to our group of friends is because she has a crush on him". Oh, so he is popular with a lot of fan girls, Chan thought to himself. 

"By the way, My name's Sana. What's yours?", the girl asked as she smiled sweetly at him and put her hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Chan", he replied with a matching smile and shook her hand. 

"Who were you going to sit with at lunch? If you haven't made friends yet, I'll sit with you", Sana offered.

"Oh it's okay, I have made friends. I was going to sit with Vernon and Seungkwan, I made friends with them in science earlier", he responded while looking for his friends from just before the doorway.

"Oh I like them, they're funny together. I also think they're really cute! Can I join you? I'm sure my friends won't mind if I'm not with them. If you want, because we're in the same class I can show you to our next lesson", she replied it's a chuckle. Chan found the chuckle cute and smiled.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure they won't mind you coming to sit with me. Also what's our next lesson?", he questioned.

"It's P.E (for those who don't call it that, basically a sports lesson)"

"Oh that sounds fun! I like aerobics, what about you?"

"Oh that's cool, I like gymnastics", they both looked at each other in a trance-like way with a smile on their faces and stood there for a while until Chan spoke up.

"Uh, could you help me find Vernon and Seungkwan?"

"Oh yeah sure" 

They walked into the cafeteria with a few people looking at them as they notice a new boy.

Sana quickly spotted the pair who was with their friends and took Chan's hand and lead them over to the table. Chan blushed a bit at her action.

They sat down at the table, the seat a were situated around a circular table. Chan went to sit besides Seungkwan and Sana sat on the right side of Chan which was next to one of their taller friends.

"By the way who was the other girl with that Nayeon?", Chan whispered to her.

"Oh, the brown haired one? That's Momo, my older sister. I saw her smirk at you earlier and I didn't think that was very nice of her so please ignore her", she replied with a cute smile.

"Oh Chan's here with a friend", the boy next to Sana spoke up as he looked at them. 

"Hey, I'm Mingyu and these are my friends", the boy introduces himself with a smile that shows his canines. "What's yours?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sana", she replies.

"What year (grade) are you in?"

"I'm a freshman and I'm in Chan, Vernon and Seungkwan's class", she looks over to the boys who give her a smile.

"Ah that's cool, I'm a Sophomore, I'm a year older than you then!", he exclaimed happily.

"Ooh Chan and Sana, let us introduce our-"

"Dumb wits of friends", Seungkwan interrupted Vernon and the others were either laughing or scowling at Seungkwan's sassy remark. Especially Mingyu who's pouting like a kicked puppy.

"Don't embarrass me in front of your new friends", Mingyu wined and Sana and Chan giggled at him. Mingyu smiled when he heard Sana's laugh.

"Any way back to the introducing", Seungkwan clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention. He started introducing everyone by pointing at each person as they went around the table.

"The boy sitting next to Vernon is Seokmin or Dokyeom he likes to be called as a nickname", the said boy smiled so brightly his eyes curved into a crescent shape.

"The big next to him is his best friend-

"Naega Hosh", The boy interrupted and put his hand in some sort of pose over his face.

-Hoshi", Seungkwan glared at him. He does not like being interrupted.

"Are you Japanese by any chance?", Chan asked.

"No, he just looks it", Seungkwan answered.

"He looks pretty ugly to be Japanese"

"Hey Wonwoo, be nice", Vernon said.

"I'm Japanese", Sana spoke up quietly.

"Omg I'm so sorry", The boy next to Hoshi spoke up. Chan and Sana believe he's called Wonwoo as Vernon called him.

"Wow, Wonwoo broke out of his emo-ness and apologised to a girl for the first time in like forever", Mingyu commented making Sana giggle.

"It's okay Sweetie, Ignore emo boy. You're a very pretty Japanese girl and are pretty than if Hoshi was Japanese", The boy Chan recognised as Jeonghan from the beginning of school spoke up next to Mingyu.

"Hey, are you calling me ugly?", Hoshi shouted back at him.

"Yes I am pudding", Jeonghan sassed back.

"Excuse me, sass backwards spells Boo Seungkwan so pipe down pretty boy", Seungkwan chimes in.

"Anyway carrying on", Vernon clears his throat. "The boy next to Hoshi is Wonwoo", Wonwoo gave an apologetic smile and a wave. 
"The boy next to him is Minghao, he's from China", Both Chan and Sana looked at him in awe, they're not used to seeing foreigners and they were excited to make friends with him.
"The smol boy next to him is Jihoon or Woozi", The short boy shot Vernon a death glare but then continued to smile at the new pair. 
"And that thing there sat next to you Sana is Mingyu", Seungkwan finished off the introductions.

"Thing?! Why am introduced as a thing", Mingyu complained whilst pouting.

"Because you act more like a puppy than a human", Wonwoo spouted.

"Mean", He replied and slouched in his chair.

"Anyway now that you've met our friends, why don't you both introduce yourself to everyone?", Vernon suggested.

"Okay", they both replied.

"I'm Lee Chan, I'm 15 and I'm a freshman", he looked around then smiled at everyone.

"I'm Sana Minatozaki, I'm also 15 and I'm a freshman too but I'm not new here, I came to Korea from Japan at my last year of Mansae Middle School"

Everyone said hi and greeted them nicely before the warning bell for the end of lunch rang and cut their conversations short.

"It was nice meeting you all but I think I should take Chan to class now as we may be late because I'm not 100% where we are for sports so we'll need to look around", Sana announced as she and Chan stood up to leave.

"I thought Cheol was your mentor?", Jeonghan spoke up, he was beyond confused as he remembers taking him and Jun to the principal's office to see him and Joshua.

"Oh, Seungcheol oppa is busy", Sana scoffed as she glanced over to her sisters table with a scowl. How can her sisters best friend be mean to him and take his men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter