✓ Chapter Eight.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV

Yoo Greenhouse

 

I hastily grab Momo’s dress from the floor and toss it to her. I wear my pants and looked around for my shirt, I can’t find it! Suddenly Momo calls me by loudly whispering and tosses me my shirt to my face. Oh yeah … she had it.
 

“Do you think it was your … father?”, Momo sounded scared, I mean I am too. My hands are kind of shaking just trying to button up my shirt.
 

“No! It can’t be …”, I try hard to think if it was father who saw us, “I mean if it was he would’ve marched in here and expose us … I don’t think he’s the type to sit idly by with a secret like this over our- … well my head at least”, he really wouldn’t let me live if anything I did ruin the Yoo’s good name. I sigh into the air, ing.fantastic. I cannot believe my first night with this amazing woman ruined. “Wait here, I’ll go first, wait 5 minutes and you’ll go, got it?”, Momo nodded at me. I’m about to push the glass door open when I remembered something. I turn and dash towards Momo, kissing her lips roughly.
 

I feel her pushing me away, “GO!”, she may have pushed me, but her blush says otherwise. “Wait!”, I turn raising an eyebrow at her, she JUST told me to go, now wait?! Momo walks towards me, her hands reach up to my hair and fixes it. “You have … hair”, Momo’s blushing even harder.
 

I smirk at her, “how is it any different with my normal wake up hair?”.
 

“Are you saying that you have every single night?”, Momo folds her hands to her chest, she seems irritated at the thought of me having every.single.night.
 

I lean close to her ear, “well … if you were in my bed every.single.night, I wouldn’t let you rest”, I lean back to watch the results of my work. Momo eyes went wide and she dug her nails into her biceps, then she bares her teeth at me and growl. I know that was not a y growl … I bolt out of the greenhouse before I die.
 

I try to stealthily make my way out of the greenhouse, all the times growing up, sneaking in and out of the mansion should pay off somehow. My heart is beating so fast, I’m not sure if it is because of me running for my life a few seconds ago, or from the mind-blowing with Momo, or … the fact someone caught us. I check myself one last time on the window pane before going in. I take a deep breath and step in.

 

Yoo Manor
 

I pass by Chaeyoung’s room, her door is ajar. I didn’t really want to talk to her, I probably smell like . I peek in and see Chaeyoung laying on the bed, still wearing her day clothes. Odd, she looks like she went out? I’ll just leave her be for now. I continue walking and I see one maid pass by.
 

“Hey …”, dammit! I can’t remember her name! There are too many people working here. She bows to me and I smile at her nervously, “could you please tell me who’s home?”.
 

“Well … I believe Mr. Yoo just came home a few minutes ago”, Fu- it can’t be father though, “Miss Son, also just came back from her walk … Miss Myoui, Seungyeon-sii, and Jeonghyun-sii just arrived at the same time as Miss Son ... and I’m not sure where Mrs. Yoo is”.
 

She just had her world rock, so she’s probably above the clouds right now, I know I am … “Thank you very much”, I bow to her for helping me and left her to her duties. My mind is a mess right now, I can’t figure out who would’ve seen us. They see us … then ran off instead of exposing us? Who … would benefit-
 

I feel like the ground got kick from under my feet. I look down and see Taejun hugging my leg tightly. I smile down at him and hug him back. Why isn’t he asleep yet? … what time is it? I feel myself being pull by Taejun to the living room, I’m too in my thoughts too much to realize everyone, except Momo, is in the living room. I see a plate of cookies and tea out on the coffee table. Mina stands up as I enter the room, she smiles brightly at me.
 

“Jeongyeon, come join us”, father signals with his eyes for me to sit next to Mina.
 

I stand there like a deer caught in the headlights. Then I hear Taejun’s voice, “why do you smell so gross?”, I turn to him, seeing him cover his nose jokingly. That snapped me back to reality.
 

SH- RIGHT! “Need to shower, kinda gross right now … then I shall come back and grace you with my existence”, I bow to father and grin at Mina, who giggles behind her hand at my too-over-the-top acting. I see father shake his head at my antics, he never was a fan of theatrical arts. Shame.
 

Out of view from everyone, I bolt upstairs to discard my dirty clothes and scrub myself with hot water. After the nice shower, I check myself in the mirror. Are these bruises from Momo? Damn, that girl is wild. I decide from today I should wear sweaters or long sleeved shirts until these love-bites and bruises fade away a little. I close my eyes, trying to calm myself down, seeing myself branded by Momo makes me relive it. They way her finger felt touching and pulling my hair … or how her lips felt grazing my waistband … how she, the lesbian , made THE Yoo Jeongyeon so.ing.hard, I think I out for a few seconds. I splash cold water on my face to calm myself, I’m feeling hot and red just from remembering it.
 

I finish cleaning myself, and I realize that it’s not as late as I thought it is. I’m closing up my bedroom door when I see Momo walking towards her room. We kind of step back a little, surprised to see each other so soon. Our stare no longer innocent, we both tasted the forbidden fruit, and now are punished to ever have touched it. I want to say something to her.
 

“Jeongyeon”, I turn towards Mina’s voice coming, then I hear Momo walking into her room. The room she shared with father … I hate it.
 

“Yes Mina?”, I smile at her.
 

“Um … Tomorrow I have a ballet show at the academy and everyone is coming  and-…”, I see a faint pink flush on her cheeks, she’s fidgeting with her hands while looking down at my feet.
 

“Would you like for me to come?”, I try finishing what she wanted to ask me, she looked like we’ll be here all night long if I didn’t. Her face snapped back up at me and nodded excitedly. “Alright, I’ll do my best Mina”.
 

“Thank you”, her English speaking accent is rather cute, random, but cute nonetheless. She walks back to her room, with a little bit is spring in her step, before she enters she turns around to me and smiles. I wave at her awkwardly and smile before she goes in.
 

I turn to go downstairs, Chaeyoung arrives on top, “HYUNG~,”, fuuuuu-! I’m kind of jumpy tonight, “let’s hang out tonight, just you and me”, Chaeyoung grins at me.
 

I haven’t really hung out with Chaeyoung since she’s been back, so this is the perfect time to. I put her in a headlock and ruffle her hair. She’s always been a smol bean. She hasn’t grown much since the first time I met her. So using her head as an ‘armrest’ has become a joke between us. She knows I mean well. I truly miss her, we’ve been inseparable since she's joined the Yoo family. I always have this protective feeling towards her, well she is my little sister, my little lion cub. I try to do the same to Taejun, but the is smaller with Chaeyoung. Seungyeon took her into, but she’s ‘disappointed’ Chaeyoung is like a mini-me. She wanted a more ‘girly’ sister. We may kind of look the same but Chaeyoung’s personality is completely different from mine. We grew up together before she decided to leave the country and pursue her art dream. She’s very talented. She’s designed a few graphic tees for the Yoo clothing line, but that's not what she wants to do with her talent. She’s a lot more free-spirited artist, I’m happy seeing her happy, father too. She drags me to her room and we play PES against each other.
 

“Hey, why do you look so … mellow these days? You doing okay Chae?”
 

“Yeah, just culture shock?”, she laughs at her own uncertainty.
 

I lightly punch her shoulder, “culture shock my Chae, you grew up here!”.
 

“HEY! That can happen you know! I was in Paris for a while!”, she giggles rolling on her bed, “it’s probably nothing hyung”, I see her staring blankly at the ceiling, “... I just want to start working soon”.
 

That makes one of us … I roll to join her, I cocoon her in my arms, she laughs saying how hot and stuffy it feels between me. I ignore her. The last thing I remember is Chaeyoung pushing me lightly to go to the bathroom while I feel myself getting pulls into dreamland.

 

Meanwhile, Momo is struggling to calm herself down. She just cheated on her husband with HIS DAUGHTER … it’s so wrong but Momo would gladly do it again in a heartbeat. She’s craving more of Jeongyeon … Momo took her sweet time in the bathroom, checking herself in the mirror. She would lightly brush the spots Jeongyeon leaves a light visible mark on her body, and there are a lot, … Momo would bite her lips remembering how Jeongyeon made her multiple times with . Momo grips the bathroom counter, she feels her knees go weak. She falling so deep so fast and there is no turning back for her.
 

When she’s finally done checking if there are any ‘questionable’ bruises on her body, she left the bathroom to sleep next to her husband. She’s thankful the room is pretty dim. When she is about to cover herself, she feels Chaemin move towards her. His hands caress her arms, but Momo didn’t feel the same as she did before.
 

“I’m on my period”, Momo lied. She’s can’t … or want to do it with him again. Will she ever?
 

 

Chaemin nods at Momo and kisses her cheek sweetly, “Goodnight love”, he turns to his side and sleep. Momo faces away and tries to not touch him as she lays in bed. She feels her body drift away slowly, fantasizing of Yoo Jeongyeon.

 

 

Morning
 

I wake up to someone breathing on my collarbone, I see … stars? On the ceiling? Oh right, I fell asleep in Chaeyoung’s room. I see her sleeping peacefully beside me. Her arm drapes on my stomach, I lightly push her away. I guess I didn’t push her that light, I see her eyes fluttering. I free myself from her grasp and drag myself back to my room to get ready for .. the end of my days.
 

How can I forget what today is? It’s basically plastered all over the family calendar in the kitchen, with big red X mark, father made sure I know what it means. Plus, last night I got a little ‘fatherly advice’ when I went to shower. He followed me to my room. At least he had the courtesy to knock. He told me how heartwarming it is to finally see me work alongside him … I’ve never seen him stutter like he did last night, he’s not the kind of guy who shows vulnerability. I guess father and I have some similarities. After our hug though … his whole demeanor changed back to the father I’ve known and love, hand behind his back, chest out, head held high, always making eye contact, show no emotions. He informs me I’m getting my own office, blablabla … I stopped listening then before he parted he said, ‘Your name and your words are synonymous.’, cryptic … awesome, it’s basically just a way to say BEHAVE DAUGHTER. Thanks father for the pep talk.
 

I keep staring at myself wearing a suit. My brain feels out of place looking at myself. Black and white suit, a slim black tie adorning my whole assemble, and my hair COMB … again. . This is what I will look like for the rest of my life.
 

I walk downstairs to the dining room, everyone is present. Taejun is shocked to see me up this early, he dramatically drops his spoon in his cereal when I walk into the room, struggling with the damn tie. I playfully glared at him, he just giggles in his seat. I greeted everyone and sit in my usual seat, in front of Momo. I didn’t try to make eye contact with her when I came in, cause I know I’ll stumble or fall … my knees are weak already seeing her eat calmly and I’m sitting down. My heart is thumping out of my chest.
 

“Sir, the greenhouse is a mess”, my knees are weak for a whole different reason. I almost spit my drink at her.
 

“A mess?”, his face contorts into confusion, understandable, he hasn’t been in that greenhouse for … some time, well no one frequents there except for a few of our employees.
 

“I’m not sure who was there Sir, but it looked like an animal went through and decided to knock over a few plants”, Sumi Ajumma is pouring more coffee for father.
 

I kind of smirk behind my own coffee from hearing ajumma’s theory. Yup, she’s right, an animal did go through … two actually … I heard they were in heat. I look at Momo, she’s blushing. I guess she thought of the same thing I did.
 

“It’s probably cats, they’re are sneaky and naughty”, Chaeyoung biting into her piece of jam and bread.
 

“Agree”, Seungyeon butted in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter