✓ Chapter Fourteen.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s POV
 

Yoo Manor
 

“You really didn’t sleep did you?”, I see Sana laying next to me, staring at the ceiling.
 

I regret opening my eyes, I was hoping yesterday was all the dream, a very vivid dream. But I guess that’s just too much wishful thinking.
 

“FINALLY! You’re awake! Nope, I didn't! Now get up! I’m bored!”, she energetically swings her legs off the bed and runs towards the curtains.
 

She opens them to let the sunshine in, I groan trying to bury myself back in my blankets. I glance towards the clock, 8 am, damn. I need to be somewhere, so I got up and told Sana not to leave the room, I did my morning routine and indeed when I came back, she hasn’t left. At least I think she didn’t, I can’t tell with her, she’s sneaky. I wear a black hoodie, with my ripped jeans, and black boots.
 

I see Sana judging my attire, “why are you wearing all black?”
 

“It’s just a black day”, I hold a pair of bra and for her, “this is for you”.
 

“What is this?”, she’s holding the bra from the straps.
 

“You … ah .. put it around-”, I’m gesturing around my chest area, she still looks confused, so I pointed at her chest.
 

“AHH~”, she starts ping her jacket … … I stand there frozen, her s are … so … I blush heavily.
 

She can’t figure out how to work the bra, she tries, she’s like a teenage boy! Dammit! I have to help her?! There’s no other way. I took a deep breath and stand closer to her, I unclip the bra for her and … her body is just perfect … I hope I’m not drooling. I instinctively wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.
 

“OH~ I know what this is for!”, she starts pulling her pants down.
 

My hand shots to grab her hands before she reveals her ..., “In the bathroom!”, I don’t think my heart can take it if THAT happens, I might have a nosebleed. THIS WOMAN IS GOING TO KILL ME! Thankfully she complies. I wait for her until she’s done, “alright, I need to go eat breakfast, so you have to be invisible for now on! Got it?”, she salutes and disappears. I sigh in relief, WAIT WHERE IS SHE NOW?!
 

I pray to God Sana behaves as I walk towards the dining room, Seungyeon and her kids are there, with Taejun and Mina.
 

“Huh? Where’s Uncle and Jonghyun?”, I pull my usual chair at the table.
 

“Busy”, well Seungyeon’s tone was rather cold … she continues to feed Yejun.
 

“Good morning Mina”, I smile at her, but all I got in return is her fake smile … I guess she’s mad at me for our … kiss yesterday. I ate quickly, I do not want to be in this awkward atmosphere, “I’m done! See you guys!”, I got up and tried to make a quick exit.
 

“Where are you going?!”, Seungyeon seems to be on edge with everyone gone, I wonder if she had a fight with Jonghyun … probably.
 

“I- ah- … SECRET!”, I wink at her and run towards the garage.
 

Seungyeon sighs, she should be used to having an empty table during breakfast, lunch, and dinner, she’s thankful for having her kids there but it doesn’t make it any less lonely. She stares at Mina eating calmly.
 

“Say Mina-”, Mina looks up towards her sister-in-law, “-want to try and change your style?”. Mina has never worn revealing clothes and her long black hair is always covering her beautiful face, “you know, Jeongyeon is coming back soon, let’s surprise her!”, Seungyeon becomes giddy, trying to leave behind the empty feeling.
 

“What style Unnie?”, Mina seems offended by Seungyeon implying her style wasn’t ... head turning … but for Jeongyeon she would try anything.
 

“Well … Jeongyeon seems to like … y girls, not that I’m saying you don’t look y! I’m just trying to help you, you know make Jeongyeon weak in the knees”, Seungyeon winks at Mina, “if you catch my drift Mina”
 

Mina bites her lower lip, she knows deep inside Jeongyeon is not that interested in her, so maybe with the help of her sister-in-law, she can change that, “let’s do it”, she smiles.

 

I arrive at the garage and sit in my car. Where is that girl?!, why am I worrying or even thinking about her?! I see her popping in front of me, in the passenger seat.
 

“Good morning Mina”, is she mimicking me? Her imitation made me chuckle, “I always wanted to ride a car! ONWARDS!”, I smile hearing her.
 

I turn on the engine, “wait … aren’t you hungry?”, I turn to look at her.
 

“Stars don’t get hungry, but I’m a half a star now, so let’s go!”
 

So is she hungry or not? Oh well … I shrugged, I revved the engine and drove off.

 

Third Person POV
 

Jeju Island - Kensington Hotel
 

Jeongyeon is pacing around the room, as Momo continue talking to her mom on the phone.
 

“Mom, I’m not in Seoul”, Momo slowly looks at Jeongyeon.
 

Jeongyeon froze and mouthed ‘WHAT’, she ruffles her hair in frustration.
 

“I’m in Jeju Island”, Jeongyeon looks shocked at what keeps coming out of Momo’s mouth, “I told Chaemin that I’m in Japan because I wanted to surprise him, here in Jeju”
 

Jeongyeon feels her body go weak, she sits on the couch, but her legs keep bouncing on the carpeted floor.
 

“Oh! What a lovely idea my dear, you’re a wonderful wife! How about I come and join you in Jeju?”, Momo tries to think of a reason as to why her mom shouldn’t come here, but comes up with none.
 

“OH! So you want to join us in Jeju?”, she sees Jeongyeon freaking out on the couch.
 

“I’m sure Chaemin wouldn’t mind me joining in, if you guys want to be alone tell me, I’ll go island exploring. I’ve never been to Jeju, well I’m near the airport, I’ll just book my flight now …”
 

“Okay, I’ll be waiting! I guess you’ll be here in two hours … No no! I would love for you to be here with us! Call me when you arrive! BYE!”
 

Jeongyeon claps slowly as Momo hangs up the phone, “I salute you! What a performance!”
 

Momo rolls her eyes, “GO! I have to book another suite and prepare something for Chaemin!”
 

That irks Jeongyeon, she walks slowly towards Momo, “you’re going to spend time with him here? After everything we’ve done?”, she rested her forehead on Momo’s, Momo left a peck on Jeongyeon’s lips and smile.
 

“Jeongyeon … those two nights will forever be in my mind, I will never forget it”, Momo wraps her arms around Jeongyeon’s neck and kisses her passionately. Momo ends the kiss and pushes Jeongyeon, she doesn’t have a lot of time to do everything! She orders Jeongyeon to leave and the latter complied.
 

Jeongyeon is at the door but she turns around, “I’ll book a room at a hotel near here, my ticket is actually for tomorrow”.
 

“Okay okay! Now go before my mom gets here!”
 

Jeongyeon nods her hands on the door handle, before leaving she turns and runs towards Momo, whos frantically trying to figure out what to do next. Jeongyeon grabs Momo’s hand and pulls her close, she leaves Momo breathless with their kiss.

 

Hours passed
 

A classy 48-years-old woman name Yumi Hirai strolls in the hotel lobby, dragging her carry on while the bell boy drags her five other suitcases in. Her aura extrudes lady who enjoys being pampered by her wealth. She’s wearing a pretty tight tracksuit, it hugs her curvy body, and her short black hair swayed as she walks. She takes off her sunglasses as Momo greets her in the lobby, Momo guides her to the room she booked last minute. Momo is thankful for the empty rooms this EXPENSIVE hotel has.
 

“My my Momo … this is room is extravagant, you booked it for yourself?”, she walks around the luxuries room.
 

It has its own kitchen, living room, dining room, and 3 bedrooms with their own bathroom, with a spare bathroom for a guest.
 

“Yes, I was trying out the hotel”, Momo busies herself with the groceries she bought at the last minute.
 

Yumi observers her daughter, “Hirai Momo?”
 

“Yes mom?”, Momo stops packing away groceries to smile at her mom.
 

“You’re not hiding something from me, are you?”, Yumi crosses her arms over her chest.
 

“Huh?”, Momo became uneasy, hoping her mom can’t see through her facade so well.
 

Her mom walks towards her and holds her daughter’s shoulder, “it’s odd … your eyes … they’re shining like you’re in love”
 

Momo giggles, “I am … Chaemin-”, Momo gulps hoping she sounds believable enough, “-makes me feel like this”.
 

“I see~ I hope to see you smile like that more in the future my darling”, she taps Momo’s cheeks lightly, “now, hang out with your mother, won’t you? I miss you so much”.
 

Momo smiles and both of the women l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter