✓ Chapter Five.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV

Yoo Manor

 

I storm off and slam the door of my room. My heart is thumping in my chest from adrenaline, I’m not sure if it’s from the passionate kiss my stepmother and I shared a few hours ago or from the heart-wrenching news of me being engaged to someone … trust fund girl name … Myoui Mina. Even her name leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I jump on the bed, I can’t believe my future … Yoo Jeongyeon engaged. . I never thought this day would come. I try to think of Momo … the feel of her lips … her bottom lip plump, the taste of her cherry lip gloss, the light touch of her hands on my nape, her fingers grazing on my bottom hair, the feel of her skin on my fingertips, and her eyes … her gorgeous brown eyes gazing into mine. I’ve never wanted to relive a moment with a girl before. I’ve never been THIS infatuated by a girl before. I bit my lower lip and open my eyes, I don’t care that I’m engaged or who Momo to me in the eyes of society … all I know my heart wants her, want to know her … inside and out. I’ll carry the sins to my grave if I have to.

 

Momo isn’t any better than Jeongyeon. She excused herself and rush to the bathroom. She can’t stop blaming herself for reacting to the kiss her stepdaughter and she just shared. The thing is all she felt during that moment wasn’t shame, but joy and excitement. She’s never shared or felt anything like that with Chaemin … nor any guy she’s ever dated. She took a deep breath and washed her face, flushing the toilet for good measure. She exited the bathroom to see Chaemin standing in front.
 

“Are you okay?”, he’s forehead creased showing concern for Momo. She just smiled and nodded at him.

Momo slung her arm to, her husband, Chaemin’s waiting arm. It’s comforting … but it didn’t last long.

“The girl, she’s Japanese, just like you”, Chaemin opened the conversation, thinking Momo might be concerned about Jeongyeon’s engagement.

Momo’s mind is a mess right now, she can’t think straight. She barely heard Chaemin talk as they walk into their bedroom, going about their separate rituals before bed. Momo walked to her vanity to take off her earrings and she remembered she hasn’t answer Chaemin.
 

“Hm? Come again Chae?”
 

She hears him chuckle, “Mina, Myoui Mina. Jeongyeon’s future wife ...”. Momo stop midway taking her earrings off. It completely skipped her thoughts about the engagement, she was so taken back by her shame of reminiscing the sin she committed.
 

“... Momo I know you’re concerned about her, and I appreciate it. But she has to learn to be a responsible adult. She’s been living a cushioned life for too long … yes, I have spoiled her-”, Chaemin is speaking, but Momo cannot for the life of her listen to anything he’s saying. She just hears Jeongyeon and wife in the same sentence “-... and I think marriage will help her get to that stage. I’ve met Mina’s family and her, they’re wonderful people. I think Mina can help Jeongyeon be the woman I think she’s capable of being. Mina will arrive here soon. She will live with us, there’s an empty room next to us, I’m thinking of giving her that room. I’d like to give her some space for a little bit before she and Jeongyeon can live together. What do you think?”, Chaemin walks and stands behind Momo at the vanity, his aged hands on her bare shoulder. Admiring his wife through the mirror.
 

“I think …”, actually Momo can’t think right now, “... it’s a wonderful idea, but do you really think Jeongyeon will grow up?”.
 

Momo knows this isn’t a good idea to ask him, but … an arranged marriage? Isn’t it too … old school this day an age? Chaemin walks away from Momo, “she has to! I’m not going to live forever! I’m not going to take care of every.little.mistake she makes and I am sure as hell don’t want you to baby her when I am gone! She needs to learn to be selfless, to know that this world doesn’t revolve around her! The money she easily throws away is MY hard work!”
 

“But … aren’t you forcing this on her a bit? You just informed her, YOUR plans for HER future before this Mina comes to Seoul”, Momo tentatively turns around to see Chaemin sitting on the bed.
 

Momo hears him sigh, “I always give the best for her … nothing less”, Chaemin looks out the window, he does love his daughter and son. He may not be the best father in the world, but he’s trying.
 

“Anyway, let’s change the subject, I miss you”, he holds his hand out for Momo to take, Momo smiles at him and walks towards Chaemin. Eventually, they made love.

 

 

Morning

 

My phone ding for the umpteen time, curiosity finally got the better of me. The world’s already awake so I feel I should be too. My night was a restless one, I can’t get Momo out of my head. I open a facebook notification and see Chaeyoung’s status, she looks depressed. I dial her number immediately, I’m worried about her.
 

“SON CHAEYOUNG! I miss you”
 

“Hey hyung …”, wow what a greeting.
 

“Heol, what’s wrong? Are you okay? You don’t sound so good”.
 

“My girlfriend broke up with me”
 

“WAE?!”, I thought they were happy! They just moved in together, what happened?
 

“I don’t know, she just left … I will come back soon don’t worry”
 

“I’ll be waiting for you, I miss you loser” Her laugh sounds to lifeless, not the joyful laughter I always hear from her. She hangs up after a few conversations about her flight. Poor her … she sounded so happy about her relationship. Don’t worry Chaeyoung! I’ll make sure she’ll regret leaving you! I walk outside towards the living room as soon as I clean myself up for the day. Huh? So quiet. I see one of the maids walk out from the living room.
 

“Where is everyone?”

“Oh Miss Yoo, Sir went to work along with Jonghyun, Seungyeon-nim went to visit her mother in law with the kids, and Ma’am is in her room”, there it is! The name I’m waiting for her to say. She could’ve said that first.
 

“Oh okay, thank you”.
 

I walk back into my room, thinking that there was no point for me to show my face anyway when no ones around. Then an idea pops into my head, probably a crazy idea. I look around the hallway to make sure no one is around. I open the door of my father's bedroom, I don’t see Momo. I hear water running in the bathroom. I close the bedroom door slowly, making sure to make no noise, I tiptoed towards the bathroom. The door is ajar, I stole some glances in. Oh God, my prayers have been answered and I am blessed by the sight of a Goddess. I see Momo taking a bubble bath, her wet hair tied up in a bun, and she’s soaping her arms.
 

“JEONGYEON!”, … I guess I was breathing too heavily.
 

“SHH! I wanted to see you”, I probably look like a ert if anyone saw me, I walk in and close the bathroom door. I lean on the wall and fold my arms to my chest, “well what a beautiful morning … mother”. She’s pissed, her forehead is creasing, and her teeth baring, ready to bite. Not that I wouldn’t mind if she did.
 

“If SOMEONE sees you, we will be in trouble!”
 

“PFFT!”, I wave off her concern, “no one’s here, don’t worry. If you worry too much you’ll get wrinkles. RELAX”, I look her up and down, and smirk, “well … you already are”. Well, to be honest I couldn’t see anything at all. There were too many damn bubbles.
 

“Momo! Are you here?~”, ! SEUNGYEON?! RIGHT NOW?! My eyes widen and I mouthed to Momo ‘what do we do?!’.
 

Momo has that ‘I’m-so-done-with-you’ look on her face. She caught me off guard and stand up … … so many dirty thoughts in my head right now. Her amazing curves, her amazing white , her … dripping core. What have I done to deserve this blessing? I scan every part of her body. Am I drooling? I must be. She grabs her bathrobe from behind the door and walked out the bathroom. My face feels so hot and I think my heart is somewhere on the floor … I eavesdrop on their conversation outside.
 

“Oh you were taking a shower? I’m sorry!”
 

“It’s okay, Seungyeon”, Momo prays Seungyeon won’t come in the room any further than the front door, “do you need something?”
 

“OH! I want your opinion on something. I know Jeongyeon can’t help me with this, so I never bother. I like your style too, which one do you think is better, this? Or this?”, Momo is thankful for Jeongyeon’s lack of … girly side, for the purpose of this very moment, “I just got back from my in-laws and I have to go see my friends after this”.
 

“Hm … the right one”, honestly, Momo thinks both dresses look the damn same! Well … her mind currently is trying to get Seungyeon to leave the room and then she can finally address the TINY problem in the bathroom.
 

“Thank you~”, Seungyeon is oblivious to the situation, she smiles and leaves Momo be.
 

My head is right up against the door trying to hear Momo and Seungyeon, then I feel myself being push back with sheer force of a bull. I fall back on my on the bathroom floor. I see Momo glaring down at me, I just flash her an innocent grin.
 

“GET OUT!”, Momo is dragging me by the scruff of my shirt, like a lioness biting down on their cub's neck.
 

She throws me out of the room, before checking if anyone is in the hallway. I sit on the carpeted floor, I blow her a flying kiss, and the last thing I see before running away for my life is a towel being thrown at me. Safe behind my bedroom door, I smile uncontrollably. I don’t know what my past lives have done to be blessed like today, but I can’t thank you enough. I cannot … would not forget what the sight that graced my eyes today.
 

Night
 

Everyone’s home for dinner. We all sat at the dining table … like a civil family. A ed up one if you ask me. Luckily, I sit in front of Momo. I can’t stop smiling at her, she tries to avoid my smile. Her blushing face is adorable … or is she mad? Oh well, she’s still cute.
 

“Jeongyeon, Mina is coming tomorrow, so can you-”.
 

“Yay~”, shaking my hands sarcastically like a little cheerleader,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter