✓ Chapter Ten.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

Yoo Manor
 

It has only been a few hours since the Yoo’s hear the bad news, but it felt like an eternity for them. There is still no news about her. They don’t know if they should be glad or not, it just means there’s a chance for her to come out of this alive but also a chance for her to be gone. It wasn’t easy for each of the family member.

 

 

Chaemin had to console his youngest son about his sister’s disappearance; Taejun isn’t taking it very well. He cried in his father’s arm for an hour straight before his body tires itself out. Jiwo has been screaming at Seungyeon to look for her eemo. Seungyeon herself isn’t taking the news well either. She’s trying to balance consoling her daughter, taking care of Yejun while Jonghyun is traveling, and comprehending the fact she might not see her sister ever again. Chaeyoung is devastated to hear the news, she loves Jeongyeon with all her heart and to hear she might not see her ever again is crushing. She watches Mina as she’s leaving the room.

 

Mina sat on the edge of her bed. She couldn’t believe she doesn’t even get a chance to start a life with her fiancé, “maybe it’s karma”, Mina chuckles at her predicament. Mina plays with her engagement when Chaeyoung knocks into the room; she’s holding a glass of water and headache medicine. She places them on the bedside table and kneels in front of Mina.

 

“You need to rest Mina, I know you’ve overwork yourself-“
 

“I won’t rest until I hear anything about her”, Mina wipes the tears running down her face.
 

Chaeyoung tries being Mina’s knight in shining armor, but she’s still fuming from their earlier fight, “I can’t believe she manages to grab your heart this fast, worrying about her until you don’t think of your own health”, Chaeyoung stands up and walks away towards the window.
 

Mina can’t believe what she’s hearing, this isn’t Chaeyoung … “Jeongyeon is still human before she is my fiancé”.
 

“And I was your girlfriend before you decide to choose a stranger as a fiancé!”
 

Mina stand defiantly, she’s had enough, “Chae! Don’t start! My father forces the marriage on me!”
 

“Of course … daddy’s little girl. You CAN’T fight or WON’T fight for us?”, Chaeyoung crosses her arms over her chest. Mina looks away from Chaeyoung, tears free flowing down her face again. Chaeyoung sighs, “Look …”, she slowly walks towards Mina, “I’m sorry Mina but you won’t ever have Jeongyeon … she is just not … into you, you’re not her type, you cannot fulfill what Jeongyeon wants from a partner … No one knows her better than me … no one”, Chaeyoung stand in front of Mina.
 

Mina balls up her fist, “di- … did she … ever say that to you?”.
 

Chaeyoung doesn’t answer, she can’t say Jeongyeon never told her Mina isn’t her type but Chaeyoung knows the women Jeongyeon has dated and fantasize to marry, and it’s not someone like Mina. Mina is delusional and Jeongyeon is clueless to the fact she’s lucky to be engaged to such a wonderful woman like Mina.
 

Chaeyoung walks away to leave the room before feeling Mina grabs her hand, “stay here … please”.
 

Chaeyoung can’t look back at Mina, “why should I?”
 

“You … make me feel safe”, Mina moves closer to Chaeyoung, she leans her head on Chaeyoung’s back and cries. Mina is crushed, she doesn't have anyone she can lean on apart from Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung is making everything so difficult for her.
 

Chaeyoung didn’t push Mina away, she lets Mina lean on her even though she’s burning inside, but if this is the only way to be close to Mina … then so be it.

 

Momo is taking the news the hardest out of everyone, but she’s hiding the fact her heart is crumbling into a million pieces. She’s wishing and praying for Jeongyeon to come back, to see her walking through the door with her signature cocky grin and teasing Momo for worrying so much about her. She left Chaemin to console his son alone, she didn’t feel she belong in their circle. It was alright with her, she wanted to be alone anyway.

 

It’s almost dawn when Momo left the mansion for a breath of fresh air. Her legs took her to the back of the mansion, towards the greenhouse. She stands in front of the glass structure; it towers over her small posture. A reminder of the massive guilt she feels every time she lies next to her husband, but a sweet memory with the love of her life. She walks in and sees everything is in its rightful place. Her fingers graze the table where Jeongyeon showed her what it feels like to taste the forbidden fruit. And it taste so good. She sees the couch where she discovered what it means to make love. She sits on the couch and pulls her legs to her chest. She can still remember Jeongyeon’s scent, Jeongyeon’s touch … her smile … her voice, her promises of their future fidelities, her moans … Momo tucks her head between her legs and slowly hopes she dreams of her time with Jeongyeon.

 

 

Morning

 

“Mrs. Yoo?”, Momo woke up to the voice of one of the maids.
 

Momo is startled, she didn’t realize she slept in the greenhouse, “is there news on Jeongyeon?”, her hair messy and her shirt clung to her sweaty body, Momo found out it gets pretty hot in the greenhouse.
 

“No ma’am, I’m sorry … but Sir is asking for you”, Momo nods and decided to change her clothes before heading to see Chaemin.

 

Momo isn’t in the mood to look pretty, to look the part of Yoo Chaemin’s wife. She just wears a big MLB sweater and jeans. Then she heads to the dining room. Everyone is there but the laughter and small talk are not. The solemn atmosphere is present in the air. Taejun is just playing with his food, he’s usually like Jeongyeon, forever in love with food. Momo never wishes to ever see this to happen to the family. Chaemin is busy talking on his phone.

 

“I’m heading to Gyeongju”, Chaemin announce as he hung up the phone, “I’ll call you when I arrive”, he stands up and heads to the front door, before bidding his goodbye to everyone. He kisses Taejun’s and Seungyeon’s head before he leaves.
 

Momo follows him out the door, “eat well alright? Please take care of yourself”, Chaemin just nods back at her.
 

 

Chaemin stops walking as Momo closes the front door, “I don’t think I’ll ever forgive myself if I lose her too”, Momo frowns hearing Chaemin talk, “She is my Jeongyeonie”, Chaemin’s eyes get teary.
 

Momo feels the same way as Chaemin, but she closes her heart and tries not to break down in front of him. She feels sad for him, she can’t imagine what it feels like to already lose a loved one and now, a part of her that she left behind with him, Jeongyeon. However, simultaneously feeling guilty for cheating on him … with the latter.
 

Momo caresses his cheek, “Chaemin … don’t lose hope … she’s out there, alive. I’m sure, she’s a Yoo … I heard they’re pretty stubborn”, Chaemin finally smiles for the first time since last night.

 

Midnight

 

It’s midnight, Chaemin arrives at Gyeongju hours ago, still no word about Jeongyeon. All day Momo can’t stay still, she keeps pacing around the house, trying to make herself busy with anything and everything. She ate many times (nothing new), she cooked then eat whatever she cooked, she picked Taejun from school then took him out for ice cream, she cleans; she hates cleaning, … she can’t sleep, so she’s been absentmindedly skimming the tv channels, not really paying attention to what was on.
 

Seungyeon just got a call from Jonghyun, she ran out of her room trying not to wake the kids up. She searches for Mina or Momo in their room, they’re not there. So she ran down the stairs.
 

Momo heard the commotion from the living room and went to check what is going on. Seungyeon spots her coming out, followed by Mina from the kitchen, and Chaeyoung from her room.
 

“THEY FOUND HER! SHE’S ALIVE”, Seungyeon has tears running down her face, but with a big smile.
 

Mina is ecstatic, she jumps and hugs Seungyeon out of instinct. While Chaeyoung smiles as she caresses Momo’s back, who fell on the floor out of relief. Momo feels like the weight she’s been holding on her back finally falls off her shoulders. Her prayers for Jeongyeon being safe is answered.
 

“She’s currently in the hospital”, Seungyeon forgot about that part.
 

Turning everyone’s head around, “WHY?”
 

“It’s nothing serious, just procedure, plus I don’t think anyone would come out of a crashing incident unscathed. They will need to monitor her for a few days before she can come home”.
 

Everyone nodded, they can’t wait for their Jeongyeon to be back in their arms again.

 

 

Jeongyeon’s POV
 

Yoo Manor

3 Days Passed
 

I escape death … I.am.NEVER.riding a ing helicopter again! I learn my lesson, I might have never seen everyone again. I might have never see Momo again … I’m thankful everyone in the helicopter made it out alive. I need to thank the competent pilot for saving our lives. Father came to see me, came to find me actually … I’m glad he’s here with me. The doctors said I didn’t have serious injuries, a few big bruises sure. So no strenuous activity … no basically. Damn. My knee still hurts a bit same as my wrist, I guess the no policy is the right thing to do.
 

My heart throbs as soon as I see the mansion.
 

“We missed you too Jeongyeon”, I laughed at him, I guess he saw me looking like I’ve seen heaven.
 

“Indeed father, I miss it ... so much”.
 

Mina waits by the door as soon as the gates open, I open the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter