✓ Chapter Twelve.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I added sachaeng! :D because you will need some fluffy moments :P the angst that’s waiting for you will be so much. The chapter is full of michaeng and sachaeng.


Chaeyoung’s POV

Yoo Mansion
 

Life is so boring right now. Jeongyeon unnie isn’t here to entertain me. Seungyeon unnie is busy with her family, Jiwo is fun but she has so much energy, I feel old playing with her because I get tired easily, I don’t know where she gets this bolt of energy from. Taejun is at school … he’s studying hard, being a Yoo isn’t all in the name and the wealth, there’s a lot of hard work being a Yoo. I remember Jeongyeon complaining coming home from school and still have extra lessons from uncle Chaemin. Uncle Chaemin is currently on a business trip to Gangnam, he’s always busy, well I guess you don’t get to be one of the best loungings around in your sleepwear. I wonder how Momo endures having your husband away all day and you only get to see him on some nights.
 

It’s lunch time but I decide to leave the house for a bit, being here is suffocating me. I’ve got no inspiration or motivation to do art. I need to get out. I’m about to leave the house before I hear Mina calling me.
 

“Where you going?”, I’m wearing my coat by the front door and strapping on my book bag.
 

“I’m bored … I’m going out for a while”, I can’t look at her.
 

“Can I come with? … I’m bored too, Jeongyeon-”, her again …, “-said she wants to be by herself right now … I understand it’s kind of a … difficult time for her”.

I sigh, it’s amazing how I can’t say no to her, “sure Mina”. She grabs her jacket off the rack, she’s wearing a simple black turtleneck sweater with jeans and old skools vans. She still loves conservative clothing … she looks so beautiful. We hop into my car and drive off.
 

“It suits you”, is she talking about my car? Uncle Chaemin gave me a mini cooper, white with a black stripe running in the middle, for my graduation gift. I’m very thankful for it, it gets me around.
 

“Thanks, it’s small like me”, I hear her laughing at my joke. The ride is too silent, I turn on the radio, dammit! I hate it when they talk too much, I switch to the CD player. DAMMIT! THIS ISN’T ANY BETTER! Our song starts to play, the recognizable piano starts, ‘Elton John - Can you feel the love tonight’. My mind starts to drift to the memory … the memory of Mina and I dancing in our apartment.

 

Flashback - Paris
 

It’s pouring rain in Paris, the sky is so gloomy, there’s not a single sunlight in the sky and it’s only 2 pm. I was planning on taking Mina on a picnic by the pond at a nearby park, but I guess that plan is out the window now. I sigh, why doesn't weather cooperate ONCE in my life? I got an idea!
 

I turn the CD player on, Mina was lounging on the couch reading one of her ballet magazines. I held my hand out over the magazine she’s reading, “dance with me my swan”, Mina slowly looks up at me smiling down at her.
 

She laughs and closes the magazine, “okay Chae~” She held on to my hand, I put my arm around her hip and directed her’s onto my neck.
 

‘Can you feel the love tonight?’, I stare lovingly into her brown eyes, ‘it is where we are’, she smiles as we glide across our living room, ‘it’s enough for this wide-eyed wanderer’, I lean towards her lips, ‘that we got this far’, she kisses me back and I feel her smile into our kiss.
 

End of Flashback
 

The song got louder, pulling me out of my memory. Did I accidentally push the volume button? I look to where my hands are on the steering wheel, they were not even near the button. Did Mina- I hear her humming our song.
 

“Do you remember this?”, oh Mina … of course I do.
 

“How can I forget?”, the car stop at the red light.
 

“My memories with you are one of my best Chae”, I can hear her smiling as she speaks.
 

I frown, “but you decide to create new ones with someone else … when we could’ve made more”, my heart aches.
 

She lowers her head, “Chaeyoung … I’m sorry, will you listen to me now … please?”
 

“Okay Mina … I’ll listen”.
 

“Let’s go somewhere and talk, I’m kind of hungry”
 

I smile and nod. I drove to Pierre Gagnaire, “I bet you miss the French food and ambiance”, I walk with her next to me into the restaurant.
 

We sit at the table near the window, the weather is cold and foggy, but nevertheless, it’s beautiful when I’m with her. We ordered our favorite food. I start staring at her, she’s still so elegant and classy, even just staring out the window. She is breathtakingly beautiful.
 

“So … do you like it here in Seoul?”
 

She seems giddy, “Yes! So much! … everyone made me feel at home”, she smiles at me.
 

Everyone? Even me Mina?, “I’m glad to hear”.
 

I hear Mina take a deep breath. Something inside me doubts my strength to accept what she’s going to say … I don’t think I want to hear what she has to say to me … I look out the window.
 

“Chaeyoung, the story behind all this, is my father-”
 

“Mina don’t”, I made up my mind, “I don’t want to know … I might hate you if I did and I don’t want that either. Let’s just start over … you happen to be my cousins-”, this hurts more than not knowing, but then again ..., “-fiance and I am your … fiance’s cousin, thats is, period”, I stare at her dead-straight in the eyes, ‘I mean this … I mean this’, I keep repeating it in my head. I don’t want to know, I don’t.
 

Mina stares at me blankly, mouth hung open like she doesn’t believe me, I don’t blame her. I’ve been pestering her to tell me why? Why on earth did she vanish without a trace from my life? But this is my decision to not know and I might end up might losing her more than I already did if I knew.
 

Finally, Mina’s eyes turn soft, “if- if that’s what you want Chae-”, I hold up my hand to stop her from finishing saying my name. This isn’t what I want … it shouldn’t be, but I really don’t want to hate you Myoui Mina.
 

I try to smile at her, I start up a different conversation about anything. I ask her how different is Seoul to Paris to Japan in her eyes, how is she enjoying her dance academy, is it different from performing here and Paris, etcetera … I lie if it didn’t bother me seeing her ring shimmering under the light, how I want to throw it far from my face into the dark abyss of the ocean, how I wish I had the same one around my finger. But life doesn’t always go according to plan.
 

“It’s still early, what shall we do?”, her voice pulled me back to where I am. What? When did we finish eating? Did I blank our afternoon out? Damn …

“Wha-? We? You and I?”, I point towards her and myself. I’m confused, she still wants to be around me?

“Yes, I enjoy your compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter