✓ Chapter Three.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV

Yoo Manor

 

It’s dinner time and I haven’t seen Momo leave her room once. It worries me. My father came home around 7 pm holding a flower bouquet, he looks shy about it. Taejun and I are eating dinner when he walks in, we stood up to greet him.
 

“Good evening children”, he looks at Momo’s seat and sees it’s empty.
 

“She’s in the bedroom”, I squeeze my hands behind my back as he smiles at me.
 

“Noona didn’t leave her room today”, Taejun seems worried as I am, looking down at his feet, while rocking back and forth with his tiny pout.
 

“Don’t worry, she’s a bit tired Taejun”, I caress and kiss his head, “let’s finish dinner and then prepare for bed okay?”, Taejun is such a sweet kid, I keep caressing his head and feel him gripping my pants to say thanks.

My father left to see Momo, my eyes glued to the swinging dining room door … I lost my appetite. Taejun and I finish our dinner, he ran out of the dining room to get ready for bed. I told him he could sleep with me tonight and I’ll read him one of his favorite books if he finished his vegetables. He must have been lonely from the time my father or I wasn’t around, I feel kind of sad for not being there for him. I’m trying to do better.

As I’m walking out of the kitchen to grab a glass of water, I see my father and Momo walking down the stairs. Momo is wearing a black dress, the material left her white shoulders bare. For a dress to cover her whole arms it was pretty short on her legs, it stops short just above her knees. Her milky white tones legs are left to be shown to the world, accompanied by straps of her heels. Her face is framed by two dangling jeweled covered earrings. She looks amazing. I bowed my head to them.
 

“We don’t know we will come home Jeongyeon, so take care of your brother and the house”, he is holding on to Momo’s waist as if she would float away.
 

“I don’t think she needs to be told that, Chaemin”, the way she says father’s name, Chaemin … sounds utterly disgusting coming from her heavenly looking lips.
 

“Have fun you two”, I try smiling at them, hope it’s believable. Momo blinks at me … she looks better now.
 

Coming into my room, I see Taejun already fallen asleep. I smile at him, I guess he tires himself out. I tuck him in. I wasn’t really tired, well more like I couldn’t sleep. I stare out near the window, I keep thinking about Momo crying, how heartbroken it was to see. How I wanted to just … wipe her tears away from her beautiful cheeks, how her eyes lost its joyful colors, how her angelic voice broken from her crying … it just didn’t fit her overall. However, what cause this heartbreaking scene maddens me, she did want kids … she wants kids with … my father. My hand clenched and my nails dug into my palm. The breaking of skin brought me back to reality. Am I that rattled by this? … I can’t …
 

I didn’t realize I just sat near the window, for God knows how long, but right now it’s 2 am. I see Momo and father arrive. They look happy, Momo’s smiling and laughing, father is leaving kisses on her head … I think she really charmed him in. I walk to bed, lay next to Taejun, and slowly drift to sleep.

 

 

Few Days Passed
 

My head is killing me, I had to leave the meeting with some old friends early. I don’t know what’s causing this headache.
 

“Nae unnie, I’m sorry again. I’ll see you when you’re back, kiss the kids for me”, leaving my car to the mansion, I receive a call from Seungyeon.
 

My sister just arrived back to Seoul, however, her family decided to stay at my aunt’s. My aunt’s mansion is located on a huge farm. Taejun and my father loved staying there, so they all decided to leave for the farm also. I don’t want to go honestly. So I have the house all to myself. I ended the call with Seungyeon. I wasn’t really paying attention to where I’m going. All I know is my bed is just a few feet away … up the stairs. Dammit. I’m not even near the stairs yet and I’m already dreading going up. I turn a corner and bump into someone.
 

“AH! You scared me!”, we both clutching our chest.
 

“Ah … fu- my head”, my head is killing me, I try rubbing my temple just to relieve the pain.
 

“Your eyes are red!”, … Momo ... folding her hands to her chest, “are you drunk again?”.
 

I shake my head, FU- BAD IDEA, “I don’t know, I might be sick”, I’m trying to keep my eyes open to see her. I hear her steps coming closer to me, I feel a hand touching my forehead. I freeze. Is she ... ?
 

“I think you have a fever”, her hand feels so nice … cold.
 

“Thanks, doctor … now can I go to my room now?”, I have to get away from her ... wait … why is she here? … whatever. Need. Bed. She moves to the side to let me through. I FINALLY made it to my room, the stairs, as predicted, were a . I immediately crash on the bed. It’s still July but why am I cold? I tried covering myself with the blanket … I feel myself drifting to sleep.
 

Momo contemplated to check on Jeongyeon or not. She decided to check on the brunette anyway. She went into her room and sighed. Jeongyeon is sleeping, but she didn’t even change her clothes or even took off her shoes. It looked like she attempted to cover herself, but either she keeps rolling around in bed or she didn’t have the strength to pull the cover to cover herself. It just looks messy. Momo walked towards Jeongyeon and help her take her shoes off. Momo is afraid she will wake Jeongyeon up, so she tries to be very careful. The latter is in deep sleep to even realize anyway. Momo looks closer, Jeongyeon’s hair is wet from sweating, her forehead creasing, and she’s frowning. She looked like she’s in pain. Jeongyeon’s groaning. Momo decided to wake her up.

 

I’m having nightmares, I can’t wake myself up. I feel someone shaking me, giving me a slight push to finally open my eyes. I see … Momo’s face in front of me! JEEZ! I panic and push her away. I hear her gasp.
 

“What a weird way to thank someone!”, she’s dusting herself off the floor from me pushing her.
 

“So- sorry … you just sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter