✓ Chapter Sixteen.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s POV

Yoo Manor

Seoul is nearing mid-September, the weather is warm but breezy. I wear my tracksuit, perfect kind of weather to wear it too. Sana is getting along well with everyone, especially Taejun. He seems to have a small crush on Sana. I saw him once peeking through the back door when I was teaching Sana how to paint, it ends up being a paint fight, her and Taejun VS me. Sadly, I lost. He would also give Sana flowers almost every day from the garden. Sweet kid, would make a fine husband some day. Jeongyeon finally met Sana, thankfully, she didn’t really question when I told her Sana was my childhood friend, Jeongyeon thought she was one of my artistic friends, which she has no interest in, we both just rolled with it. But strangely I feel some kind of tension from Sana when she met Jeongyeon, I don’t understand why … I never asked, wasn’t my business anyway. Seungyeon loves Sana, she finally has someone that can match her energy in everything girly. Jiwo also loves her, because well Sana is just like a little kid. Uncle welcomed her like he always does to all my friends. Mina … she’s distancing herself with Sana, Sana doesn’t mind either. Is Mina jealous?
 

I’m in my own head as I walk down the stairs until I found the girl I’m thinking of suddenly beside me. I sigh, “didn’t I tell you not to use your powers here? What if someone saw you?”
 

“Don’t worry, no one saw me, no one will”, she waves me off then suddenly claps, ringing my ears, “SO! Where are we going?”
 

“We? Well, I’m going to wash my car”.
 

I open the front door and head to the garage, with Sana following right behind me. I shrugged off my jacket and now wearing a sleeveless top. I tell her to grab a chair and sit. I grab a bucket with soap and water and a sponge.
 

I feel Sana’s eyes staring at me, “What?”
 

She shakes her head, “no- nothing”, she blushes looking away, I shrugged my shoulders and started spraying the car with a hose. Sana being Sana, cannot sit still. She hands me the sponge and I thanked her. Her eyes sparkle when she sees me spraying the last bit of my car’s rear.
 

“What? Why are you so excited?”, I chuckle.
 

“I LOVE WATER!”, she cheers and jumps around, I smile at her antics.
 

I create a misty spray towards her, she’s laughing, letting the small water droplets dust her beautiful face. It is like time went into slow-motion as she shakes her hair with her hands as the misty water dances with her hair. I shake my head, I’m imagining things. I drop the hose but I let it run and start soaping the car windows first. The Yoo’s may have people to wash their … 8? 9? Cars. I can’t even count on how many we have, each one of us has our own. It’s ridiculous, but hey, the lifestyle of the rich and famous I guess. I’m the only one who does this mundane activity, I find it soothing and it grounds me. I toss the sponge back in the bucket and look around for the hose, I’m almost done, just a little left until I feel my whole back wet. I turn around seeing Sana with her eyes wide and an apologetically grin on her face, while her hands hold the still running hose. She looks like a kid, who got caught stealing candy from the candy jar. It’s adorable.
 

Water is dripping down the back of my hair, water droplets racing down my back, the back of my shirt is already wet and its seeping through to my skin, the back of my shirt clings to my body, the slight breeze blowing made my body instinctively shiver from the sudden coldness, my track pants shrink showing every curve of my legs, and my shoes soak through to my socks. Even with my predicament, why can’t I be mad at her?
 

“Sorry!”, she throws the hose away like it suddenly burns to hold.
 

Oh … this is going to be fun. I bit my lower lip and pretend to walk menacingly at her. She walks backward, I take a step forward and she takes two steps back. Until she feels Jeongyeon’s car hit her back. Nowhere go Sana. Unaware of her, I pick up the hose on my way stalking her, I hid it behind my back.
 

I stand a foot away from her, “oh Sana~ come here~”, I beckon her to come to me, I force a smile, even though it's not forced at all. Teasing her is fun. I can see her contemplating to move away or dash towards any direction except mine, “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise”.
 

She slowly pushes herself off Jeongyeon’s car and she slowly steps forward to me, her guard is down. I spray the nozzle at her. I laugh as she screams her lungs out. I know she’s enjoying this, from her laughter and yelling for me to stop and she’s screaming sorry while giggling. I forgot how long I’ve laughed this hard. She starts running away from me and I’m close behind her. I feel like I’m 5 again, she brings that child in me.
 

I let the hose go running after her after our bodies are complete soaked through. I caught her in my arm and tickle her playfully. We roll around in the grass until she taps out, yelling she can’t breathe. I agree with her, I need to catch my breath.
 

“If you want a fight, war is what you’ll get”, I laid down beside her on the grass.
 

We both stare at the sky.
 

She can’t stop giggling, “Sorry~ sorry Chae”, she rolls over and rested her head on my arm, “it’s fun though right?”
 

I smile at her, “yeah … yeah it was”.
 

Jeongyeon and Mina are in the living room. Jeongyeon is on her tablet, she meant to listen to music but end up watching … prank videos? Youtube’s video recommendations are weird. You kind of lost track on where you start and how you end up where you are.
 

Regardless, Jeongyeon is laughing hysterically, “Mina ... hey Mina, come and see this”.
 

Mina is standing near the window, “later”, she runs outside.
 

Jeongyeon looks up to look for Mina, but she finds Momo walking in instead. Their eyes met and Jeongyeon yelps but couldn’t look away.
 

I hold my hand out to help Sana up, then I see Mina stomping in our direction. I’ve known Mina for two years now, and in those two years, I’ve only seen her angry twice … this is the third.
 

She folds her arms across her chest and frowns, “look what you’ve done!”, she narrows her eyes at us.
 

I look around, did I miss something? … “ehh … what Mina?”
 

“THE FURNITURE!”, she gestures towards the, now drenched, table and chairs.
 

I look to where she’s pointing, odd, they get rained on all the time why is she making such a fuss about it, “ehh … it will dry itself in the sun?”, I really don’t know what to say to that. I start to clean up my car wash supplies.
 

“Next time, don’t waste water by playing around like little children!”, I hear her accusation tone behind me.
 

“Excuse me?-”, I’m turning around slowly to glare at Mina.
 

“-It’s my fault”, Sana chimes in our little argument, “I started it”.
 

WHO CARES?! We didn’t leave the water run all ing day! It was just … how long were we out here again? Wait … “Sana, you don’t need to apo-”, I try to sound as calm as possible to talk to Sana.
 

“Then please be more responsible next time Sana-ssi”, she fakes a smile towards Sana and left us standing there.
 

“Oh let me help you clean up”, she’s rushing to help me put away my things, but I grab her arm to stop her.
 

“No need Sana … go in, take a shower and change your clothes, you're soaked, stay warm, before you catch a cold”, I smile at her.
 

I see a pink tint on her cheeks, is she cold?, “nae Chaeyoungie~” I watch Sana go in the mansion, a smug smile on my mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter