✓ Chapter Fifteen.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s POV

Yoo Manor

“You sure I won’t need to be invisible?”, I hear Sana whispering the same question again.

I open the front door, “No Sana … remember, you’re my friend”, so quiet in the mansion, no one’s here? odd.

She nods, “got it …”, she’s cute … wait did I really think that?

We’re walking upstairs towards Seungyeon’s bedroom, to introduce Sana, when Taejun appears from the kitchen.

He bows and looks Sana up and down, “WOW Noona is so pretty! I’m surrounded by pretty noonas!”, Taejun smiles.

I laugh at Taejun, “this is Taejun, Jeongyeon’s brother”.

“I know”, she pinches his cheeks … well, she is a star, she probably watches us from above. I wonder what she’s seen? I blush thinking about the possibilities.

“Yuu dooww?”, Taejun seems surprised and unbothered by Sana’s lack of understanding of personal space.

I see Sana’s eyes go wide, mine too, ! THINK SANA!, “Ah yes! Chaeyoung talks about you too”, she smiles.

“Oh! I hope good things noona!”

“Of course Tae! Now go! Do your homework soldier!”, Taejun salutes to me and bows to Sana, he walks away back upstairs to his room.

“He’s cute, but not as cute as you Chae~”, she tries to pinch my cheeks but I playfully push her away from my face as I laugh.

Before we walk upstairs, I see one of the maids bow towards Sana, “oh she will be staying with us for a while, could you prepare the spare bedroom for her?”

“Of course Miss Son, right away”

I bid my thanks and drag Sana behind me, as we were nearing the top before I see Mina, at least I think it’s her. My jaw drops to the floor. She has shoulder length straight hair, dyed in honey color, she’s wearing high heels with leather pants and jacket, is that her stomach?! I forgot how toned it is … she’s never shown THAT much skin before. I’m drooling … I’m definitely drooling … FU- she looks …

“Mina … your hair …”

She starts playing with the ends of her hair and smiles shyly, “nae~”

“IT WAS MY IDEA!”, Seungyeon pops out of nowhere, linking her arms with Mina, “what do you think Chae? Do you think Jeongyeon will be happy?”, Seungyeon spots someone behind Chaeyoung, “and who’s that Chae?”

Sana bows at Seungyeon, “annyeonghaseyo, I’m Sana, Chaeyoung’s old friend”.

They shake hands and greet each other, I really don’t want to prolong their conversation, but I can’t help that Seungyeon is very sociable and so is Sana.

I feel Mina stand beside me, she watches Sana and Seungyeon with me become the best of friends, don’t know how … but they’re hugging now …

“So Sana huh?… I’ve never heard about her”, I see Mina cross her arms.

“Um … yeah we were young when we met, I just met her by accident today, she said she’s visiting and I want to catch up with her so I ask her to stay with us for a while”, I keep staring at Sana, amaze how close she seems to Seungyeon in just a few minutes she’s been here.

“Stay here?”, I finally met Mina’s gaze … she looks … hurt? Jealous? Why?

“YUP! Stay here … as in with you and Chae … and Seungyeon-”, Sana suddenly is next to me, “-is that a problem … Mina?”, I hear Sana say Mina’s name with such venom. Mina seems to be taken back from Sana’s hostility, I mean I am too … “no not a problem at all Sana, please stay as long as you want”, Seungyeon spoke for Mina.

“Thanks Unnie”, I smile at Seungyeon.

I drag Sana’s hand before she tears Mina apart. Mina looks like she’s about ready to pounce Sana too. I drag her to my room downstairs. Sana sulks towards my bed, I sit down next to her. I need to change the subject or at least get her talking again. It’s rare to not hear her voice every minute.

“So … how are we going to get you back home?”, I fidget with the hem of my shirt.

“I don’t knowww~”, she whines and falls back on my bed.

This girl … “Sanaaa”

“Hmm?”, she sits up and grins at me. There she is … back to her giddy self, does she have a switch or something? She changes emotion so quickly.

“Um … can I ask you something?”, I stare into her eyes and she nods, “how long have you been … watching me?”

She crosses her legs on the bed and her thinking face is adorable, “hmm … well since the first day your parents passed away … you start talking to the stars … I always listen to you and I love watching you, even if you were crying or laughing about your day-”, she bounces on the bed, “I love listening to you talk Chae! I love learning about you! And now! I can talk to back to you!”

I smile and laugh about this whole situation, “this is insane … talking to a star … and yet it’s warming to know someone is watching over me … thank you for being there for me”

She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, like as if it was something anybody would do ... it’s not. People tend to listen, but never truly listen, sometimes they tune in if it benefits them or if it’s juicy gossip to talk about. It’s hard finding genuine people like her. I see her curious eyes wander around the room, distracted by the many colors from my paintings, I smile and keep staring at her … this is weird, why do I feel I want her to stay with me?

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

Jeju Island

“This is for the best”, this has become my chant since our conversation.

I stare at myself, my cheeks red, my eyes bloodshot and swollen, my hair messier than usual. My face no longer stains with dry tears after washing it with cold water. I feel my knuckles hurt and bruised, I can’t remember what I punch or who I punch, but my hand hurts like hell. I see fresh nail marks healing. God … how am I going to explain this? …

I hear my phone ring, “FU- WHAT NOW?!”, I answer without noticing who called, “Yase-”

“24 hours passed”, Jonghyun …

“I broke up with her”

“How can I be certain?”

“If you say you know me Jonghyun … then you know what my decision is”

I hear him laughing, “good choice Jeongyeon, father would be so proud”, he hangs up.

I slam my phone on the bed, it bounces off and lay flat on the floor. I swallow the last bit of my whiskey … it no longer burns my throat. I let myself fall on the bed, I drape my hand over my eyes, I hope I fall asleep soon … I wish I can sleep forever.

Meanwhile, Momo walked back to her room, her feet sore from walking all the way back to the hotel. Her mind hazy, her heart empty. She can’t believe this is happening, she can’t fathom what happened to her Jeongyeon. It was late at night when she finally arrives in her room, her mom was still sleepin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter