CH9

CURSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning~~~~~ Princess............................ Boooommmm!!!" but she didn't wake up. "Yah~~~ You witch, get up. "Bom tried to sit up, but her body was frail, so she slowly gets up. "Ah,.... my head" she holds her head and slowly tried to open her eyes. 

"D-dara...! M-my, my eyes, Dara. I can't see anything," and she screamed because it was like someone pinned her head with nails; Dara came near her " Bommie " she sits on her knees and holds Bom's face in her both hands. 
"My head hurts, and I can't see properly" she rubbed her eyes, but Dara stops her from doing so and hugs her. "Shhh,... it's ok, relax, and don't open your eyes," she said while rubbing her back. "Okay, come with me. I'll help you to wash your face" she holds Bom and helps her in going to the washroom after splashing water on her eyes; she feels better.

"Is it better now " Bom noded while closing her eyes tightly? "Come with me" she takes her out and makes her sit on the bed. "You stay here. I will get you a soup, Ok!"

"Okay," and Dara leaves the room; Bom tried to think why she is feeling like this, why her vision was so blurred? "It's never happened before; at least I'm feeling better now" after a few minutes later, Dara came back with the bowl of soup. "Here, Bommie, drink this" she handed her the bowl. 

"Noooo, it is too much, I can't drink the whole bowl...." she pouted 

"Okay, okay, at least drink it so you can feel better, give me I'll feed you"  when Bom was done with drinking, she said, "Dara, give me that paper."

"Which paper?....... ohhhh,........... I remember, but you are not feeling well right now; all check it later."

"No, Dara, I'm fine," and she holds her hands. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, now bring it to me" Dara pulls that paper out from her jacket and gives it to her.

"No way......" Bom said while reading the paper 

"What is it ??? Give me I want to take a look at it" Dara snatched the paper to read it, but while looking at her face, her expression got changes. "What is this???? Is it really an address??" O.o Dara was turning the paper upside down to understand the address

"Give it to me. I know where we need to go."

"Really," she amazed by her reply, " Who's address is this?"

"I don't know who's address is this, but I really know where we have to go, Dara its the address of unidentified, unlisted, and unwanted people valley" Bom can clearly see the confusion on her face " there is no need to be confused I'll take you there...." Bom smiled "......and we leave in a few hours but first I need to take rest, okay!?"  and patted Dara's shoulder.

 

 

~Beep Beep~BeepBeep~

"Yeah... Dara, hurry up; it's already too late." 

"I'm coming ............ I'm coming,....." Dara comes out from the door while running and take the seat next to her. "I'm sorry, Bom," and touch her ears.

"What took you so long?" Park Bom asked her while starting the engine. "Actually, I was packing some snacks for both of us," she said while showing the bag.

"Why did you pack so much stuff?" she started to drive the car

"But you said that our journey is going to be a long one."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, now let me just concentrate on driving"

"Okay, ..... hey, wait a minute, why are you driving? You can't drive the car."

"Why?"

"Because you are not well, so stop the car."

"No, you can't order me."

"Yes, I can because it's my car."

"Dara, I'm alright now, and I can drive too, so there is no need to be worried and only know where to go, so let me" she smiled.

"Park Bom," Dara said while looking at her face

"Yes, Dara," she was smiling 

"You know I was really scared when I found you unconscious last night; you are my only friend Bom. I can never think about losing you. So, let's stop this " she hold on to Bom "Stop what?" she turns her head in Dara's direction, and she got shocked. "Dara! Are you crying?" she stops the car.

"Yeah, let's stop this here and return to home because I don't want to put your life in danger" Park Bom smile and hold her hands " I really love them, Bom, and it's really hurt me when I saw them in pain, but I love you too, Bom" Bom pulls her in a hug.

"Shhh....shh ....... Don't cry, Dara. Why are you crying, you are my brave girl, and there is no need to cry for me because I'm not going to die." she smiled and gave her the tissue paper. "Here, take this. Your nose is running," and Dara laughed with her this time.

"By the way, I never saw you cried before." 

"Really!!??"

"Yes, and my dear friend from here on, our journey will be smooth like butter and don't worry, witches don't die" she smile and drive again. 

 


Dara Yawn~~~~~" hhhhhhaaahhhhhh............"

"I'm so f@#king tired now. How much will it take more time?" Dara said while looking outside

Bom smiled. "Why don't you eat some snacks" she handed her the bag. "Feed me too." 

"NAh~ I'm not feeling hungry right now."

"But I do; please give me a pack of chips."

*sigh* "Okay"............... "Here..."

"Are you crazy? Can't you see I'm driving?"

"But,....." 

"Feed me, baby girl," Bom wiggle her brows *Argh* "Here, eat it," and she stuffed with many chips. 

"ummmmmmmmmmm *cough* wha-aaf wrr-ong with you?" she said while munching the chips.

"I'm missing Ji Yong" o, O Bom looked at her  "....aah, and Seung Hyung too" now Dara was trying to avoid her gaze.

"hahahahha, I can understand," and she gives a slap on Dara's back

"Ouch! It's hurt," she tried to rub her back. "Oh, I remember Bom; what happened there?"

"Hmmm, where?"

"When lady Ji Woo got angry at you, and she pushed us out."

*sigh* "I don't know Dara, when you were in Ji Yong's room I found smoke coming out from the next room's door so I rushed towards the room, when I entered the room, it was on fire." she looked at Dara "So I blow out the fire and found a young boy who was unconsciously laying on the floor, and I'm not sure if he was alright or burned alive."

Dara was confused after hearing the whole scene "Bom you said the next room beside the Ji Yong's" Bom nodded "Bom that was Seung Hyun's room,........."

"It's mean that boy was Seung Hyun?" Bom asked shockingly. "That's weird, Bom........... Remember when we were in Ji Yong's room, it was all dark and having fog all around him, and My Lady said it's all fusion dimension, and their belongings and rooms show how they have been feeling." now, a moment of the silence. both of them stay silent after realizing the whole scene  

"Strange, I never realized how he feels,....." she said while looking out from the window. "He so brave, Bom he never showed his anger or depression. Seung Hyun always stays so positive."

"You can never judge someone in real........................ like no one even can say that I'm a witch while looking at my innocent baby face, hmmm."

"Come on Bom, I'm not in......... the ............. mood, what is this?"  she pulls down the window's mirror look at the sky's color slowly converted itself and the clouds covered the sun. "Why it's getting cold?" Dara touch Bom's hand. "Look, Bommie," fog started to appear and covered the whole area.

Park Bom smile. "I know, and now we are ready to enter the world unidentified, unlisted, and unwanted people; welcome to my birthplace, babe." 

This valley is found in the countryside, but there is a wall between the real world and magic. It's like a door actually that divided the two different dimensions; when they crossed the boundary, it doesn't block the road "Welcome Dara to the world of beauty and fantasy."

"Oh wow, is it really your birthplace?" Dara screams in surprise, "Yes, it is, but when my mom died after giving me birth, they throw me out of this world on the exact day of my birth because they think I was cursed too" Dara's smile fade away. "The more it is, beautiful people have more ugly hearts here as well."

"Oh, they also have a gate too" Dara was excited when she saw a large entrance gate; Bom ark her eyebrow and pull something out of her purse. "Yes, and security as well" a guard appear, and she handed him some hair and nails of the lion.

"And who is that?" the guard pointed at Dara. "She is a visitor, " Park Bom smile. "Okay," then he opens the door with a whistle which was damn loud and scary Dara covered her ears. "Wow, that was scary."

Bom nodded her head in yes "And it the siren that you are here now everyone will keep an eye on you because you are the only human,................. we are finally here" she stopped the car and asked her to come out.

"Yes, finally" Dara stretched her body after coming out. "Now, in which direction?" she asked Bom. "Wait," Bom crushed the address paper and hold it in both her hands and closed her eyes. When she frees the paper, it started to float in the air. "Hold my hand; we need to follow this paper. If we lost it, we can't be able to leave this place because it's called doom valley" Dara gulp and hold her hand; they started to follow the paper while running.

"Oh wow, it's pretty crazy " Dara was so excited,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter