CH5

CURSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang came back and knock on his door " Ji Yong! "he smiles while saying that and is waiting for Ji Yong whining, but he did not reply then he knocks again  "Ji Yong, are you sleeping? ....... Ji Yong " he then opens the door and comes, and what he saw make his knees go weak he wanted to crush on the ground the girl body was on the floor, and Ji Yong's lifeless body was over the bed he rushed toward him " Ji Yong .. Hey, Gd .... speak up man ... Gd " he shakes him well, but in vain then he caught sight of his lips that were purple then again turn his attention to another body which was beside him. He was shocked for a moment. It feels like there was no more blood in her; she seems like a dead zombie because of her all-white and cold body.

"This can't be....." he looked at again Ji Yong's face and gathered all of his courage and pick him up and take him to the hospital; while driving, he calls Dara and informs her all about the recent situation.

"W-what!!" the words can't support her after hearing the news " Tell me where are you ?? I'll come........" she was about to cry now.

"No, there is no need to come here. I'll handle it."

"B-but..."

"Don't worry. I can handle it, trust me, Dara! Trust me... Nothing will happen to him, bye."

"Hmmm, okay, bye!" 

As he reached the Hospital

" Move, please !!" Taeyang came in with lifeless Ji Yong in his arms " What happened .... " a nurse asks, " Get  the doctor please, I think he is poisoned " people around him, when they caught sight of G dragon they start whispering, " Oh my, it's G dragon."  

He gets him on the stretcher, and they take him inside the room. The doctor came inside and asked, " What happened ?" 

Taeyang was all tense; he was out of space " I just left, and I ...."  nurse hold his hand and lead him outside " Please, sir, wait outside "  Taeyang stand beside the wall and lean his head against the wall and start to cursing himself, why he left him alone......

Inside the room, doctors and nurses were trying hard to save Ji Yong but in vain; after an hour later, a nurse says, " Doctor, there is a police officer outside he wanted to ask about Sir Gd's condition."

"Okay, asked him to wait in my cabin" the nurse went outside; he looked at Ji Yong last time before leaving.

When the doctor came into his cabin and met with the officer

"So.... how is his condition?"

The doctor let out a deep breath and said, " He is expired."

"What??" Officer asked in shock. "That's strange!"

"His friend was right; he is poisoned," Doctor replied

"And what about the other one, the girl's dead body? I think the girl gave him poison, but how can she dead after it" Officer said while rubbing his forehead. "I'm so confused."

"You were right, " Doctor said while placing the ring in a packet on the table " The ring was poisoned, and the fingerprints we found is matched with the dead girl" Doctor paused for a moment the next thing he tells which leaves the Officer in deep thoughts "the weirdest thing which is disturbing me more than anything right now is about the girl, there is no left a single drop of blood in her body."

"What??"

"Yes, even she does not have a single injury on her body, how can this be possible. I'm so confused" he stands from his seat, "I think it's time to let the world know about his death," and leave the room. The Officer also follows him on his heels.

When they walk outside of the room to face the press with this tragic news because G dragon is a huge name and a worldwide star and his death will leave a huge impact on all of the media and fans, but he has to do this hard work " What happened doctor how is G dragon " a news reporter asked. 

" He is .... "  the doctor gulp down his saliva down, and before they could say anything, someone pushed them in their opposite direction when the doctor to see who was behind them. "G-g Dragon!!!" he was completely shocked. Ji Yong wink while passing by him. 

" Sir ..... Sir wait........... Gd .... G dragon "  he came to the door of the hospital and found his fans. Ji Yong moved his head to look around and found Taeyang, standing in the crowd holding a huge smile on his face. He starts walking in Taeyang's direction while crossing the crowd; The security helped him, which was there to shield him  " Wow, that's huge."   

 

 

Taeyang smile as Ji Yong reached to him. He hugged him. "Welcome back!" Taeyang handed him his jacket because he was only wearing a pajama and nothing else. "Thanks."

" Yes, but my death would be much harder and tough for all these innocent hearts; let's go " Taeyang holds him, and Ji Yong smiles and wave at his fans and sit in the car along with Taeyang.

"Doctor! You said that he's dead, then what was that??" Officer asked while shaking the Doctor, who was still shocked

"Trust me; he was dead................ I don't get it, and he was dead ... how could he be alive and ... and that girl over there ... she has not even a single drop of blood left inside her body but doesn't know how .....I am confused "  he held his head in confusion. 

 

 

" Okay, bye "Taeyang hang up his phone.

"Who's?" Ji Yong ask who was sitting in the back seat

"Dara! She was concerned about you," he replied while looking at him throw the mirror.

"What? Dara!? why did you tell her

He was in the car; his throat was getting dried. "What happened, Ji Yong? " Taeyang is a splendid fellow; he is always worried about him.

"I am just thirsty, " he said while wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"Wait to get you something to drink " then Taeyang park the car and went to a conventional store to get something to drink; he came back and handed him the bag full of drinks. "Oh my Taeyang, they are a lot "  he looks at him with tense eyes. 

"But not more than you, drink as much as you like " Taeyang smile and start wearing his seat belt

"What is the use of all this when I will still be thirsty " he then opens the beer and starts drinking. 

 

 

At 1:15am~~

Bom was standing in front of the Library and start walking toward the entrance while mumbling something.

Habeo... Omnia...  Venite... Habeo... Venite-Venite. (I also don't know what nonsense this is ^^)

When the guard who was on his duty noticed her, he went to her to stop her and ask her to leave "excuse me miss !!" he calls out in a loud voice.

"Miss ... the library is closed ... Miss!"  he screams again, but as he reaches near her, Park Bom directly walks into the library's Door. The man's eyes were widened, and his eyeballs were shaking with fear help !..... Ghost !" he screams and runs away from there.

Bom was inside the library as she hears him calling ghost she pout "How can you call a pretty girl ghost-like that " she was disappointed on his comment    > <"

éla se ména

She waiting for that may be the book would come to her. "It's not working .... let's try something else " she closes her eyes and is ready. 

emfanísou

She was ready; she even was waiting that maybe the book fell on her head, but nothing happened. "Oh come on ..." then she came to remember that book is not easy to found.  ( because the book is known as the 'Alive one' )

She doesn't control her anger and let it through her body. "I am giving you last warning !...éla edó "  but vain  "Don't judge my patients......" and she rolls her eyeballs from right to left, she signs...

kaíne stis flóges tis agonías

And in the blink of an eye whole library was on fire. Park bom was standing there, and she waited until every book was burned. She was walking through the fire and was looking for the 'Liber.' Then she hears something and a big smile appear on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter