CH21

CURSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Good morning,...................!" Daesung enter the kitchen with a bright smile on his face 

"Sorry,.......guys I'm la-a-te,................." But smile dropped when he saw Taeyang sitting alone on the table while staring at his sister, who was too busy cooking breakfast with Seungri and feeling so awkward between these sibling's silent fight.

Daesung came and stood right behind Taeyang and tried to contact Seungri while moving his arm in the air. 

~What is happening here?~ Daesung asked with the gestures, and in return, Seungri gave him a look ~like you aren't aware of the situation.~ and Seungri turns to Dara again.

Now there was the awkward silence around them. Finally, Daesung pulls the chair to sit on it. "Yo! Dara, where are your besties? I haven't seen them since yesterday?"

"You are asking about Gummy and Bom?" Daesung nodded. "Oh, they went somewhere last night, oh wait,................ are they not came back?" Dara stopped and turned to Daesung

"I saw Bom in the morning when she came back with Master Seunghyun,.." o_o

All of them looked at Seungri " What Seunghyun,..........? But she went with Gummy" Dara got confused

"Really?" Seungri asked, at the moment Gummy enter the kitchen while following the Park Bom "Bom!,................ please listen to me" which makes everyone's look at them

"No, I don't want to and please,...................... don't follow me," she said while showing her hand. "Please, Gummy, stop right here." Park Bom go to Dara cling to her arm 

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Dara asked with concern and looked back at Gummy. "Okay, I won't come to you again, but please listen to me just one time." she tried hard to convince her, but she said no to her again

"But Park Bom," Gummy call out her name cutely this time; Bom let go of Dara's arm and run toward the door 

"Yah! Park Bom, listen to me!" Gummy also run after her and stop her, and she turns around before leaving the kitchen "Umm Park Bom" Gummy pout with cuteness

"What is going on here? Do you guys know anything?" Taeyang, who was silent from the last night, finally opens his mouth and looked at his sister for a moment and turn his gaze to Seungri. Now Seungri acts like, "Why me?"

Bom starts going upstairs, and then Gummy was again following her " Bom, it's not like that; you don't know the whole truth."

"No, I don't want to you know anything,.................... but I believed you" and here we go again,.............. Park Bom went into her room, followed by Gummy. Bom slams the door, but Gummy opens it with a spell and walks in.  

 

 

"Very strange!!" Seungri blurred out as they left

"What?" 

"There was something change in Bom, didn't you noticed?"

"Her Hair,...!?"

"Yes, her hair. The color of the hair changes now not only her but Seunghyun too"

"What are you trying to say," Daesung asked him. "Why are you so suspicious, huh?"

"I'm saying that may they went to the salon together. They should ask me too." he pouts. "I also really want to try some new looks" Daesung slaps on his arm and

Dara gave him the vegetables to cut them.   

"Do I need to cut capsicum too?" Seungri asked innocently

"Yes, do it," Dara replies. She picked up some plates and went to put them on the table as Dara was standing in the kitchen, Taeyang was watching her, and when she moved to the table, he was still watching her Daesung, who was observing Taeyang finally the courage to ask him "Are you outraged?" Taeyang looked at him and nodded in no, and again looked back at Dara.

It was not like she did not notice Taeyang's odd behavior; she knew that her brother was looking at her, but she ignored him because she wants to ignore his gaze.

"Daesung, where is my Lord?" Dara ask with concern 

"Ah,.......... he must be in his room because he hasn't come down yet," Daesung said while whisking the eggs together. "Really ?" then Dara look at the stairs. "Ok, I'll go and check by myself," and she left them alone to see Jiyong.

"Ugh! seriously, My LORD... What rubbish" Taeyang shook his head because he can't believe that last night he saw them kissed each other,] now they are back to Lord and Servant situation.

"Calm down, Taeyang," Seungri said 
"How can you say this??? Hmmm??? It is easy to say, but you can't understand my position. She is my sister, my only family!!!" he shouts at them and leaves.

 

 

Jiyong was rolling on his bed, and he couldn't sleep last because of what happened the last night. He was sitting on his bed under his blanket to hide his face because of the embarrassment. It was all red. Whenever he closes his eye, the scene starts to rewind in his mind again and again.

~~~ Last night, they decided to play volleyball in the pool like they used to play in their childhood. Jiyong and Dara were both in one team; the three of them were in one team. The ball fall toward Dara she swims a little back and gets bumped in Jiyong's chest she looks at his face Jiyong was smiling while looking at her, their eyes met and Jiyong plant a kiss on her lips. As she realizes, her eyes widened with surprise, not with shock, and her cheek becomes red. She pushed him, but Jiyong pulls her more in his arm. She holds his shirt with both her hands as she was feeling the butterflies in her stomach. She was struggling with herself because she knew it was wrong, but she loves him.

"Oh my,....... " Seungri put his hand on Daesung's eyes, but he did not let him do it. "Come on, you are a baby here,........ don't watch," and Daesung put his hand on Seungri's eyes who was smiling brightly " you as well"............... he also put his hand on Daesung's eyes. Then both of them look at Taeyang, whose mouth was wide open. "Oh, you come here,........" Daesung and Seungri both jumped on him and put their hands on his eyes.

Finally, something hits Jiyong's mind, and he pushed her away and runs out from the pool; he runs fast as he can to his room.~~~

He came back to reality. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,................... OTOKE. What you did last night, ahhhhhhh......." he screams and snatches his hair. "Now how I'm going to face Dara?" he put both hands on his face "Eeeeeeeee,......... OMO!" he jumps to sit up as he came to remember Taeyang. "Oh no, he will kill me for sure" he lay down again on his bed and lift his legs in the air, and started to shake them.

After scolding himself, he finally courage to leave the bed and directly went to take a bath. He came out of the shower and change into his clothes. He was still all happy. He picks up his scent and starts putting it on, and when he looked in the mirror, he again got all shy.

 

 

Now Gummy was sitting on her knees in front of Bom, who wasn't angry with her but still trying to act like a cold heart ."Please, Bom give me a chance to explain?" Gummy insists Bom was enjoying teasing her as the punishment.

~knock knock~ 

Bom and Gummy both turn to look, and there you go Seunghyun was standing there and winked at Park Bom, and Bom felt disgusted. 

Gummy gets up and asks, "Why are you here, Seunghyun?"

"I just really want to see my, babe!" he said while looking at Bom

"Huh!! Babe!?" Gummy's mouth is wide open after hearing this.

"And you,......" he directly went to Park Bom while crossing Gummy and stand right in front of her, and he looked deeply into her eyes which make her avoid eye contact with him.

"Why are you teasing my Aunt even you are not angry, so stop trying to act like a .

Park Bom nod with her both hands crossed around her chest "Yes, I not angry with your,...........What!? What!? Aunt!" Bom suddenly jumps on her feet with a shock when she realizes that Seunghyun just calls her aunt, making her look back at Gummy.

"Yes, babe, she is my one and only Aunt; she is my Mom's sister." Park Bom mouth was wide open. She was all shocked and dazed, but in a very adorable way, Seunghyun start laughing. "See, aunt, she is so adorable" Gummy was looking away. 

"I get it you both are liars, and lying is in your bloodline," she yells at them. "Now this time I'm angry with you guys,........... don't know how many secrets that you guys had to hide from us. 

"I can feel you, Bom, but it's not the right time for the personal fights," Seunghyun said while sitting on the chair right next to Gummy; both of them look at him he pulled out his cigarette but surprisingly, he didn't need to light it up as he put it in his mouth the smoke starts coming out of it. 

"Great, now you are going to show off that you got powers," Bom said while looking at Seunghyun; he let out the smoke from his lips. "Look, Bom, I know it is new to you, but I'm not showing off to you."

"Let's talk about the real ,.................. go sit there" he pointed towards the Couch in front of him. "Gummy, you too," and both ladies followed his order like an obedient

"Bom, as you know, my mother was a witch," Seunghyun said, and he was again lost in his thoughts. Finally, after a few minutes of silence, he began, "She gave up her life for me to save me and free me from this curse because we were blood-related" he looks down as his voice getting deeper. 

"That's what we have to do same with someone in Jiyong's bloodline,.............. someone has to die for him, Jiyong has to drink his blood to break the curse, so can be a normal person,........... and Park Bom will work as the gate to lead the curse from where it belonged to Han Byul." 

"Wait! But Jiyong doesn't have any family. He has no blood-related, then how is this possible?" Park Bom get lost in her thoughts

Seunghyun smiles. "My babe is so intelligent."

"Okay, I'll give you a chance to think," which makes her shocked, and she starts to think again, "How! How?" but sadly, she was unable to get the answer. On the other hand, Gummy stayed quiet and watched them without interfering with their talk.

A few moments later, "Okay, times up, so listen to me, ladies, all he needs to have a baby from his bloodline, and after drinking his blood, he will be free." 

Now finally, Gummy spoke up, "But Seunghyun, he can't get anyone pregnant then. How is that possible?" 

Seunghyun left his seat and looked at Park Bom. "See, Bom, I wanted you to ask me this question, but still she took the lead"  Park Bom was now done with all of his talks, and she rolled her eyes. "Can you please explain it clearly?" 

"Sure, honey, why not."

"Oh, please stop it, Seunghyun" now shes getting annoyed from his behavior

"Okay, okay, let's talk seriously,...........Jiyong has to the girl he loves and the girl who loves him back, but this night wouldn't be the easy one  because he has to rap her so she will become pregnant." 

"What rubbish?" Bom gets angry after hearing this "Enough is enough, Seunghyun."

"Okay, but question who loves Jiyong, " Gummy asks bluntly without thinking which makes her look at Gummy, and they make eye contact. "Oh ,.........." now they getting his point. Seunghyun smiles after look at their face expression "Finally,............... you both get it"

"Dara!!" both of them whisper her name. "Yes, exactly Dara is the girl" Seunghyun smiles and stands up to leave. "But she will never get to agree to do it!" Park Bom screams at him. Seunghyun stopped and turned to look at her with a suspicious look " Yes, she will,................. otherwise I'll make her," he said before leaving. 
Seunghyun's word rocks her very hard, and she goes into deep thoughts of horror.

Gummy came to hold her hand "Park Bom...." she hugged her "Bom, you know her very well, she will do anything, anything means anything just for Jiyong" Gummy was so scared her voice was shallow and light as well, and now Park Bom eyes were filled with fear as well she hugged her back and started to cry loudly.

 

 

Dara just wanted to run away from his brother's piercing eyes, so she hurriedly went upstairs to see what was happening, but she was in the middle of her way and found Jiyong coming in her direction.

Dara's eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter