CH14

CURSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was walking in front of Gummy, who Seung Hyun followed, they were heading to the basement "If you want,....... we can talk in,........." Gummy is about to suggest to them, " No! " both of them scream. She smiles again " Oook! no problem"

As they reach Seung Hyun's study room, Jiyong went to turn on the lights "Oh !" Gummy shout, "What,...what happened," Seung Hyun asked why she was sudden cursing. "Oh my God, you have a ing huge library here" Gummy was amazed.

"This way," Jiyong holds her arm and pulls her " Easy man, " she pouts. After taking many turns around the old book racks, they reach to the corner where another door "Again!......What is this? where are you taking me?" when they enter it was the small room its wall look like they were made from the books and in the middle there was a table with some chairs and a big couch. The room was lighted with fire lamps and candles.

" Nice," she smiles and heads to the couch, and with a jump, she sits on it. " come guys sit around" Seung Hyun and Jiyong also their seats beside her. Now, one was sitting on her right, and the other was sitting in front of her. "Let me get straight. Would you hear, or would you prefer to see" a grin appear on her face?

"What do you mean by seeing?" Jiyong asks, "When the girls came to me, so I show them why are you cursed" Seung Hyun move from his seat and came near her "So you can show everything" his face was bright with a smile

She pushes him back. "Seung Hyun baby, not right now,.............. but I can show you the only thing that you need to know" Jiyong smiled. "Ok, then show us" gummy starts laughing. "Sure, give me your hands " she pushes both hands out, Seung Hyun holds her left hand, and Jiyong holds her right hand.

As she starts her chanting, Seung Hyun and Jiyong look around in shock because the walls around him were spinning, the wind was hard and intense that Seung Hyun and Jiyong hold each other hand as her chantings were getting intense they felt their body moving side to side, they felt like their bones are mixing. In an eyeblink, they were fine. Both of them look around. They were standing in the Hanbyul's hut. The scene where Jaejoong was about to rap her. Everything was going as mentioned in the previous chapter, and Gummy also telling them the whole story. Gummy didn't show the whole rap scene to the girls but the boys.

Seung Hyun and Jiyong felt very awkward when Jaejoong was her. First, they tried to look away, then Seung Hyun's eye caught something " Oh Jiyong ah! look" he runs to an ancient piece " It all is so antique" Jiyong runs after Hyung and joins him in searching every object around the room. Gummy laughs at their awkward act.

Suddenly the scene vanished in the dust, and they were standing in the studying room but still holding the antique piece " Oh come on, we were looking at it," Jiyong.

"Don't shout at me; it wasn't me but her,...... " Gummy replied innocently and pointed her finger towards Park Bom, who was standing in the corner. "You can't mess with others' memories. Otherwise, they can mess you up" Seunghyun look on the right, and Park Bom was standing on their heads now. "May I ask you who were they and why were you showing that disgust to us?" then Jiyong look at Gummy for getting the answer.

"The witch who cursed you." Park Bom answers; Jiyong grins, " I have heard this story tell me something that I don't know."

"Well, that's good, you have heard of it, then I don't have to waste my time telling you. Gummy" Bom, look at her " Oh yes, my lady" Gummy smile as she was waiting for her. "Let's see what we can do for these monsters.

"Oh sure, my love.... ok, but for that, I need blood from both of you."

"And what makes you think that we will give you that" Seung Hyun light up his cigarette.

Bom was angry already. She pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and, while throwing it away," Because we are polite with you and you already know that we can turn your world upside down" she holds his tie and pulls him. "I can easily tear your neck," she was grinding her teeth together.

"Oh my, but still it's no use, babe," Seung Hyun slowly whispers on her lips. "You two, can you guys please stop this" all of them turn their heads toward Dara, who was just entered Bom, step away from him.

"And why we will give you that " Jiyong questioned again to avoid Dara's gaze. "I mean, for what reason do you need our blood" he made his question clear as Bom and Seung Hyun already fought on that.

"Because I will tell you something amazing that you guys haven't realized till yet" Jiyong looks at Seung Hyun. "Should we believe her."

" It's up to you believe us or not, but we will still do that because we promised to Dara,........... at least we are trying to save your lives" as Bom said that Jiyong looked at Dara, who was standing there and the bandage around her neck caught his attention.

"Okay," Jiyong nods after turning his eyes away from Dara. Seunghyun looked suspiciously at him " But Jiyong!" Seung Hyun was still not agreed. "Come on, Hyung, it's just a small amount of blood they need" he looked at them in the hope that what is he saying is right. "Okay, you witch tell us what we have to do," Seung Hyun asked.

"Fine then," Gummy smile and asked them to put the table in the center of the room, and she put some lighted candles around its corners.

Gummy asked them to came and sat in front of her, and both of them follow the order; she closes her eyes and murmur the spell, they felt like a circle covered them ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter