CH16

CURSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung and Dara were staying in Jiyong's room for company

" No ! Stop !" Dara runs to him and holds his hand. "It's ok, Jiyong!" Everything is okay. I am here, ok I am here " he holds Dara's hand tightly then Daesung turn on the heater in the room.

"I think, Daesung; you should go; I will look after it now,"  Daesung bow and walk out of the room. Dara takes off Jiyong's clothes and covers him with the warm blanket. She sat beside Jiyong as his temperature was very high; he didn't let go of her hand.

"I really wish Jiyong that I could tell you... I wish I could tell you how much I" she leans in and whispers in his ear, "I love you."

Jiyong opens his eyes and sits up with a jolt. He looks around and found that his room was empty and it was already morning. "Oh ," his head was spinning. He put a hand on his forehead, and then someone knocks on the door.

"Come in,"  Jiyong replied, and then Dara came in. She had his coffee in hand. "Good morning, my Lord" she smiles and comes near him. "How are you feeling now?"

"Just a bit tired, but better..." Jiyong replied that Dara set the pillows behind him to lean on them and comfortably enjoy his coffee. As he leans his back on the pillows, she hands him the coffee. Jiyong just took one sip of the coffee, and his room door open with a bang. Taeyang came in. He was outraged, "Did you saw NEWS!??" and following him, Seunghyun came in. "Why do you always have to put me through this Jiyong," he said it like he is very irritated.

 

"What's up with you guys Jiyong is not ok please" Dara jump into the fight for him

"Wait "

Taeyang was rather angrier and irritated. He holds the remote and turns on the TV, and there was a press conference that didn't start yet.

"What happened, Taeyang, and what is this? My head is spinning. I'm not in the mood. Please leave me alone I am tired" he tries to cover his head with a blanket, then Taeyang pulls it off and shoves his phone in front of his face.

"Then what will you say about this" as Jiyong looks at the phone, there were Jiyong and CL's pictures from the last night. "Oh, " Jiyong sits up.

"Yes, that's the people calling me. Your investors are questioning me, and guess what? That she is planning to expose you as a harasser and a lunatic in that news conference" Jiyong looks at the TV again.

"Oh no, we have to do something then " Dara again jumps in with her concerns. "Where is Seungri? Ask him to pull my car out. I will tell her who the lunatic is."

Seunghyun, silent, speaks up, "Seungri is not home" Jiyong looks at him. "Than where the hell is he" Gummy walk in with a smile on their face and says, "There,....... " she point at the TV, and there Seungri comes with CL and appears in front of all the press and bow.

"That bastard, what is he doing there" Jiyong nerves were about to shoot up now. "Relax, Jiyong, just watch"  Seunghyun push him away and make him sit on the bed " But Seunghyun that!" Jiyong was really angry

"I said just relax!" he screams. "You did what you wanted to see now what we have done."

As the conference proceeded, nothing was told by CL as it was expected. Even she and Seungri both showed their relation, and she said that in those pictures, it was not GD, but Seungri instead as Seungri had the same hairstyle as Jiyong, Jiyong was watching this with a blank face even CL asked for Jiyong forgiveness on the TV.

When the interview finishes up, Jiyong face was blank, and their eyes were white. "What was that?"

Seunghyun smiled and said, "It's called magic, say that thanks to Bom."

Gummy, come forward " Yes, she came up with this idea; I was against it."

"Where is bom I want to say thanks to her personally" Gummy make a poker face and look at Seunghyun and whisper while grinding her teeth " Like seriously dude"  she smiles and say "I don't know man why don't you go and find out yourself."

Seunghyun smiles and rubs his bridge nose with his index finger. "Ok, I'll look for her myself" Seunghyun leaves the room to look for Bom. He went to her room, and as usual, without knocking, he steps in. Park bom turn around and found Seunghyun. She screams with surprise but not a good one.

"What are you doing here?" she jumps back a little "I just wanted to say thanks" he takes a step forward, and Park Bom takes two steps backward. When Seunghyun sees this, he smiles. "I want to take a favor from you."

"You have already taken a lot from me, now what do you want" she covered her chest with both her arms. He smiles and says, " Sweetheart, you are still a , which means I haven't taken anything from you."

"Shut up, what do you want? Just speak up " she was making those cute surprising weird faces Seunghyun was enjoying her reactions " Actually, there is a party tonight, and I want you to come along with me."

"And why would I come with you," bom asked suspiciously. "Because I want to show off that how beautiful my company for tonight is. All of them have beautiful girlfriends, but I'm sure none of them will be a witch," and when he says that.

"Only to attend the party with you, that's all you want?"

she was suspicious he smile and nod " Yes, I promise you wouldn't regret it," he said and came near her "ok, then a promise " she pulls out her thumb to him he again smiles and happily touches her thumb with his own "Promise."

As their thumbs lock, she felt the current before this Seunghyun used to get the shock from Bom, but this time she was getting it. After his leaving, she looks at her thumb. The thing that makes her worried was not that electric shock but that this only happens when a witch makes a promise to another witch.

 

 

Dara was cutting the veggies in the kitchen. She was all by herself, but she was definitely lost in her thoughts. Gummy was passing by as she saw her standing there. First, she thought something, but a smile appear on her face, and she heads toward Dara.

"Dara," she calls out her name, and unwantedly she cut her finger because the Gummy's voice was sudden for her.

"Oh my,... I'm sorry, dear," she put her finger in " Gummy, it's ok " Dara smile and pull her finger out.

"Do you want to talk to me?" Gummy was interested. "Ahh,...mmmm actually,......" before Dara would say no Gummy hold her both hands "Look Dara, I already knew everything so don't hide anything from me ok " Dara looked puzzled for few moments, and she nodded in yes with a smile on her face "Ok let's talk."

Dara takes gummy toward the study room again. "Why are we going there again," Gummy asked. "Because everything needs to be between us?" both of them went inside the study room, and both of them sit down.

"Ok, now tell me?" Gummy again ask with grief concern.

"Well, I don't know where to start, but you had already seen with your eyes that Jiyong is so afraid of 'Rain' "

"Yeah, and why is that so, can I ask?"

"Because it was a rainy night when he killed his mother and........"

"And now he is guilty about his all bad deeds, Am I right?"

"One more question, Dara, how do you know about it?" she attacked her back with this question.

"Because I was there, and I had seen the whole scene with my own eyes?"

"Aren't you guilty!?"

"No, I'm not, but I'm angry with Seunghyun"

"Seunghyun!?" she pretends to be shocked why

"Yes, Seunghyun, I'm really angry with him, but it's really true to say that I really hate him at that moment because he was also there and didn't stop him and even didn't even let me helped hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter