CH19

CURSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gummy was holding her warm coffee. She knew she had ruined Bom's mood, and she wanted to talk to her as Park Bom and Dara were home now from the shopping. She came down and found Dara on her regular chores. "Dara!" she calls out her name, " Oh yes, Gummy" she came to Dara and asked, "Where is she?" Gummy said while looking around to see if Bom was around her. "Is she in her room"

Dara smile. "Yes, and her mood is good as well,........" Gummy smile as well. "Okay, I go and see her., pray for me (she is scared of Bom)" Dara laughs when Gummy acts like this.

Gummy knocks on the door before entering her room. "Are you busy?" she asked after seeing Bom running around in the room while holding clothes. Gummy came in front of her "May I help you" this makes her stop but came crossed her. "No, there is no need," she said while pouting.

"Look Bom, I'm sorry..........." Bom stopped and looked at Gummy. "I know I shouldn't have to talk like this, but I'm apprehensive about you; being a part of SCARCITY is not the normal thing."

"Yes, you shouldn't,............" Bom said in a very harsh tone and shakes her head, "But Gummy, it's my dream to be a part of SARCITY. She came forwards and held Gummy hands. "Look, I already knew the rule of SARCITY. It's 'GIVE and TAKE,' and I'm ready for this."

"But Bom,............"

"No, Gummy, please don't stop me." 

She pressed her lips before smiling. "Okay, show me what you brought from the shopping" Gummy said this to lift her mood.  

"Oh yeah, come here," she takes her to the bed where all shopping bags were placed. "As I wish to look best, but I couldn't find any dress that just stands out but,............" 

"So you couldn't find any dress" Gummy was surprised.

"No, at least I got this one" then Bom becomes happy when she mentioned this and took out the dress from the bag. It was a short and y black Bodycon dress. 

"What are you were this" Gummy said while pointing at the dress. "It's too short,...........O,O."

"What do you mean? Gummy, you already know that I don't know what others are wearing, and still, I want to look best."

"Okay, okay, fine, you win, wear whatever you but I'll go with you" Gummy knew there was some problem as she was suspicious why SCARCITY sent her the invitation all of a sudden. Park Bom nods but her smile fad away when she looks at the hanging clock on the wall.

"Oh my God, I'm getting late. There are few hours lefts, and I need to get ready" she started to push Gummy out of her room.
"Hey, Don't push............ I can leave on my own" Gummy, leave the room, and Bom rush to the Washroom.

 

 

After a few hours later, when Bom came down after getting ready, she was also wearing the black elegant trench long coat; she was waiting for Gummy while standing in the middle of the hallway. "Gummy,...............Gummy, where are you? I'm getting late," she was whispering to herself.

"What are you doing here?" Bom got scared for the moment, but she turned to face Seunghyun, who held the cigarette in his mouth and looked very surprised after seeing her in his way. "Ummmmmm,....." she became puzzled in front of him.

"Are you going somewhere?" He finally asked her after examine her from head to toe.

"Huh! No,.......... ummmmm, no I mean yes." she facepalms to herself "Stupid what are you saying" she whispered, Seunghyun smiled how she is behaving in front of him.

"Let's go, Bom" Both of them turn to Gummy, she came in between them "what are you doing here?" she asked while glaring at him. 

"I just came back and,..............." he looked at Bom and smirked

"Whatever, she is going with me" she slightly pushed him away, and she is dragging Bom away while holding her hand. Bom looked turn her head to look at him before leaving. Seunghyun was also looking at her and was comfortably drinking his cigarette. He turns around and walks back.

Now both were in the car and heading towards their destination. Gummy was tense; on the other hand, Park Bom was damn excited even though she was singing the song while driving the car, and she was also moving her body. Then they reach there both of them get off from the car. Now both of them are standing in front of the dark forest (Shadow Grove) at this hour. Gummy becomes worried after seeing Shadow Grove. "Why are we here, Bom?" Gummy ask.

"Because it was the address."

"Do you know where to go?" Gummy asked her with concerned

"No, I don't, but this will show us the right way" Bom shows her the invitation. She closes her eyes, and the scroll started to move in the air. "Let's go; we have to follow it," Bom commands her and starts to walk into the dark forest. (Shadow Grove is famous among the witches as the playground of the sacrifices)

"Wait for me" Gummy follows Park Bom. After twenty minutes walk, the scroll drop on the ground and turn into the ashes, and the trees started to move away to make a path, "I think we are here," Bom said

"Wait!!" Gummy hold Bom's hand. "Let's go together, okay" Park Bom gives that childish smile. "Okay" then Park Bom takes her first steps, but she is pulled backward by Gummy

"Ahh,.................. What happened?" she gives her a confused look

"Bom!!,........... I can't move...."

"What????"

"I can't move my feet."

"It's because you are not allowed,....." someone said when Bom and Gummy look around, they found three beautiful ladies(witches) wearing black cloaks coming towards them from the path.

"Can I asked why I'm not allowed?" The gummy face becomes stiff, the middle one came towards Gummy and said, "Because you are not invited." 

"Do I ever need an invitation?" Gummy raised her brows 

"So what if you are one of us and Sire's right but sorry Gummy, this time you aren't welcome" she smirked; Bom got a shock after hearing this

"Gummy, what is she saying? Who is this sire?" Bom run to Gummy and shake are while holding her arms

"What are you two waiting for? Go take her with you............" 

"Yah! Don't you dare to touch her, Sunmi......." Gummy holds Bom tightly. "And you two, don't you dare to come near her,............ I'm giving you my last warning, or I will burn you" Gummy give them the last warning, but they didn't stop, so Gummy tried to spell some magic, and it didn't work. Now Gummy was shocked, and Bom was also scared she also wasn't able to help her "Gummy,.......... what we are going to do, our po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter