Love. It Hurts and It Helps

Transferred to Love You♡

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpPWakLWvzo

______________________________________________________________________________________

You/Victoria's POV

We had time to work on our mural project in class today. Sulli and Sungyeol brought us some pictures to look at. Luna and I began to draw the design. With some help from Sungyeol and Sulli, we finished and turned ours in. Miss Bom looked at our drawing, "Very good and creative" she smiled.

Soon, the other groups turned their projects in.

Miss Bom looked at all the drawings, "Sungyeol's Group has the best drawing. Their picture will be painted as the school's new mural."

Everyone clapped, then the lunch bell ring.

I was about to leave the classroom, but Thunder called my name.

"Victoria!"

"Yes?" I said a little confused of what was happening.

"U-m, I was w-wondering if we c-could hang out s-sometime?" He stuttered.

"Sure. Here's my cell phone number. We could hang out this weekend."

"Really?!?! Ok then, bye!"

That was weird you thought.

Thunder's POV

I'm so happy right now that I can just explode. I saw Mir walking down the hallway and ran to him calling his name.

"Mir! Mir! Guess What!!"

"Uh? What?"

"I asked Victoria on a date and she said yes!"

*Girl screams* 

"I got the perfect idea for the date already." I said proudly.

"Don't mess up or she'll think your a fool" joked Mir.

Luna's POV

I heard Thunder's conversation and my heart was broken. I know thatThunder s a nerd and that Yoona ranked him last on the popularity list, but I couldn't stop loving him. Now hearing that he loves Victoria shatters my heart. I ran to the school's garden while crying. I always go there when I'm sad.

The_Royal_Garden.jpg <-- looks something like this

I ran in there and sat down on the ground to cry even more. I covered my head with my arms and rested my head on my knees.

"Are you ok?" said a familiar voice. 

Without looking up I knew who it was Hongki.

"What are you doing in here?" I said with my head still down.

"I come in here sometimes. Now let me help you up."

You put your head up and saw his hand reaching out for yours. You took it and wiped your tears as you stood up.

"Is something wrong?" He asked

"It's nothing. Thanks" You say and leave the garden.

You and Hongki were best friends when you were little. When you moved to Seoul, Yoona became your best friend. One year later, Hongki came to this school and became best friends with Youngmin and Minwoo. All of your friendship was in the past.

As you walked you thought, deep in your heart, you still like Thunder. You know it's not Victoria's fault. They're both transfer students so that's probably why Thunder likes her. You were about to cry again, but held it in. You took a deep breath and went to find Minah and Yoona.

You/Victoria's POV

At lunch you thought if Thunder likes you. He probably doesn't. He's just a really nice guy trying to make friends. You smile and Sulli notices it.

"Something on your mind?"

"It's nothing don't worry."

Sungyeol walks to you guys. "Hi" he says.

You and Sulli say hi back.

"Why don't we walk around campus?" suggested Sulli. "You can come too Sungyeol!"

You three walk around the campus, until the class bell rings. "Let's go Sulli" You smile.

Sungyeol's POV

I was left alone. But, it didn't matter, I got to spend time with Sulli. I know I'm a nerd, but I hope she accepts me. I need to confess my love to her.

________________________________________________________________

I didn't know what to do for this chapter and thought I should finish up that project thing in the previous chapters. Sorry if I focused to little on Victoria in the story. I needed to have a start to some of the love triangles in the story. Please continue to read the rest of the story.