Shop and Stalk

Transferred to Love You♡

You and Youngmin arrive at the mall. He takes your hand and you look at him.

"I don't want you to get lost." 

You were about to say something, but decided to let it go. Then, went inside.

Yoona's POV 

"Luna! Did you see them holding hands?!?!"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, remember I was suppose to get Minwoo, Minah would get Hongki, and you would get Youngmin?"

"Guys we should get going before we lose them!" exclaims Minah.

"Whatever" whispers Luna.

You/Victoria's POV

You lead Youngmin into a cute accessory store.

"This is so pretty" You hold up a necklace to show Youngmin.

Rope & Chain Anchor Necklace

"I love the sea, and hope to live in a house right by the beach."

You look around some more still holding his hand. A worker from the store comes up to you.

"We're selling couples rings. Would you like to by a pair?" 

"We're just friends." You respond.

"I'll take a pair." Says Youngmin. "Lets say they're friend rings."

The worker brings over two rings. "When you connect them, they form a heart."

1269225061_82001652_1-COUPLE-RING-SET-IN

After Youngmin paid for them, he slipped a ring on your finger and kisses it.

Two minutes later, You get a text from Minwoo

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Minwoo: Where are you? I just finished music class.

You: I forgot to tell you I'm with Youngmin at the mall.

Minwoo: Ok...Come home right after you finish shopping. 'Kay?

You: Fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

"Can you believe it guys?!?! They bought couple rings!"

You, Minah, and Luna wore scarves to cover your faces and sunglasses, and hid outside the store.

"There coming" whispered Minah.

You guys hid behind the some men and walked behind them with your faces down. After, Victoria and Youngmin were far enough to not notice you, you started to follow them again. 

After Victoria and Youngmin went into four other stores, you got carried away. You saw a 50% Sale at one of your favorite stores.

"Girls look! 50% off!"

"Um, shouldn't we keep up with them before they get too far away?" asked Minah.

" Forget that! This store hasn't had a sale in 3 months! Let's go in!" You take Minah's and Luna's hands and start shopping.

You/Victoria's POV

"Oppa, it's been an hour already. I think I should go home soon."

" *Sighs* ok." says Youngmin and takes your hand and you guys walk out of the mall to the car.

After dropping you off to Minwoo's house, he winks you a goodbye.

When you walk in the house, you see Minwoo playing video games. He pauses the game and walks to you.

"Don't worry make me worry like that again. I searched the whole campus after music class."

"Ok, I won't do that ever again" you say softly.

"Good," he smiles then kisses your head, and returns to his game.

You go to your room and lie down on your bed.

"Ughhh!"

You look at the ring Youngmin gave you and sighed. Who do you like? Minwoo or Youngmin? Minwoo is super sweet, plus Youngmin said the rings were "Friend rings." 

"I should talk to Sulli tomorrow" You thought.

__________________________________________________________________________

So I didn't know what to do with Yoona a lot. I wanted her to have a part in this chapter since she's suppose to be the "enemy." I also wanted a little love problem with Victoria in here. Plus, Youngmin is my favorite member of Boyfriend. Please, keep reading this story to the end.

Thank You~