New Enemies and New Friends Appear

Transferred to Love You♡

"Who does she think she is for kicking me like that? I make Minwoo mine no matter what!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's your second day of school and hope that everyone forgot about what happened yesterday.

As you and the boys enter the building, people cheer for you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was amazing how you stood up to Yoona yesterday!" exclaimed Sulli.

"Your so awesome" says another girl. You get a lot of great comments then leave with the boys to their secret room.

"It looks like your even more popular Victoria!" says Hongki and hugs you tightly. You blush but buried your head so no one won't see.

*Bell Rings*

"Ok class, you will be working in groups of four on this art assignment. You and your group will have to make a design for the school's mural. The theme is music. You have until next Friday to finish."

Park Bom puts you in a group with Sulli, a familiar girl, and a boy.

"I'm Lee Sungyeol. Smartest student in the entire school" says the boy.

"I'm Park Luna."

"Haven't I've seen you before?" you ask Luna.

"Yeah. I'm Yoona's friend. Sorry about yesterday, I'm not mean like Yoona."

"It's ok. Do you guys have any ideas for the project?"

While everyone was thinking of an idea, you look over to Minwoo's group. He was with Thunder and two other boys. He sees you looking at him and winks at you. You smile back and get back to work.

Sungyeol: "I think we should have people from all over the world with their cultures' instruments."

"That's a good idea," says Sulli and smiles at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol's POV

 Wow. I just realized how beautiful Sulli is. I think I should talk to her at lunch today, or will I be too geeky for her?

Since I'm working on the project with her, maybe we can become closer. Atleast friends.

You/Victoria POV

After we were done talking about Sungyeol's idea. We decided to get to work. Sungyeol and Sulli would do the research of other countries instruments and you and Luna would design how the appearance of the mural would be like.

*Bell Rings. Lunch Time*

You decided to eat lunch on the balcony of the secret room. When you open the door to the balcony. You see Youngmin sitting their drinking coffee. Nervous, you sit down. He stares at the school campus, so you stare too, looking for what he seeing.

"Um......What are you doing?" You ask.

"I'm bored, so I'm staring."

After you finished eating, you decided to talk to Youngmin.

"Oppa, why don't we go shopping after school?"

"Sure. After school, meet me here and I'll take you to the mall."

*After School*

"Ready to go?" Youngmin asks.

"Yep!"

As you and Youngmin walk to his car, Yoona spots you from her car.

"She's going for Youngmin too?!?!"

"Yoona, don't worry. It's not like they ever like her." Minah says.

"I know! Lets follow them!"

"Are you sure Yoona?" Luna asks.

"Yes!" and puts an evil face on.