Are You Jealous?

Transferred to Love You♡

You/Victoria's POV

"I have to go to work. Your cousin will be coming over today, so watch him until I come back. Arraso?" says Mrs.No

"Yes, umma" says Minwoo.

When Mrs.No left, you asked, "Who's coming over?"

"It's my older cousin. We have to watch him because his parents are at a business meeting today."

After an hour, you hear the door bell ring. Minwoo rushes down from upstairs before you could open the door.

When he opens it you see a cute boy standing outside. 

"Hi! Hi!" he says and does a 90 degree bow. He comes in the house and gives Minwoo and You a hug.

"This is my cousin, Lee Sungjong." says Minwoo.

Aww! He's so cute! Like a baby!" You exclaim and pinch his cheeks.

"I'll go make us something to eat" said Minwoo and left for the kitchen.

While you wait for food, Sungjong and you do a 1000 Piece Puzzle. 

"I can't believe he's the older one!" You thought. 

Sungjong did most of the puzzle. He got half of it done while you could only find 5 pieces that fit perfectly.

"Your so smart Sungjong!" He makes a cute face.

281982_237551889617501_113797755326249_6

You pinch his cheeks again. Minwoo walks into the room.

"Don't treat him like a baby Victoria."

"But he's so adorable like a baby."

Sungjong hugs you like a little kid.

Minwoo places the food on the table and leaves for his room while you and Sungjong finish the puzzle.

Minwoo's POV

Curse that Sungjong and his cuteness! He's older than me, yet he acts like a little kid! Ugh! And Victoria is only paying attention to him!

You flop yourself on your bed.

It's not like I'm jealous or anything. But, I do wish I get a little more attention. UGHH!!!

Whatever!! It's not like I care!!!!

You/Victoria's POV

I fed Sungjong his food.

"Open up wide" 

"Ahhhh" he said like a baby. After finishing the food  you thought "I wonder why Minwoo is taking so long?" 

"I'll be back." You say to Sungjong.

"Ok" he smiles and goes back to the puzzle.

You go to Minwoo's room and knock on the door. You don't hear a response but you open the door anyway.

"Hey! Come downstairs already."

"It's ok. You and Sungjong have fun. I'll just take a nap." He responds. 

"Come on. Why don't we go to the park?" You make a puppy face and wait for his answer.

"Ok" he smiles.

You guys go back downstairs to find the puzzle finish and Sungjong drinking milk while watching cartoons.

"Sungjong. We're going to the park" said Minwoo.

"Yay!!!!" answered Sungjong.

At the park, Sungjong went on the swings. "Noona come on the swings with me!"

You sit down at the swings next to him. "I'm actually younger than you" you smile.

"Really? I'm gonna call you Noona anyway." 

You and him start swinging. Then Minwoo sits down at the third swing, and starts swinging with you guys.

Sungjong suddenly hops off his swings. "Can we get ice cream Minwoo? Pwease?" He makes a puppy face.

"*Sighs* Ok" says Minwoo.

You guys go to Baskin Robbins which was just around the corner.

tumblr_lpt4s20nxO1qj7juko2_500.png <--From the Drama Heartstrings

You order vanilla bean ice cream, Minwoo orders chocolate, and Sungjong orders Mint and strawberry ice cream.

"Yummy!" says Sungjong.

He looked like a happy little kid eating ice cream.

"Noona, let me feed you" he says.

He takes your spoon, gets some ice cream on it, and said "Open Wide."

You open your mouth and he feeds you like what you did to him earlier.

You see Minwoo watching so you take his spoon and feed him ice cream. "Open Wide" you smile.

"Ahhh" Now it was like Minwoo was the little kid.

You guys all laugh then go home. Mrs.No arrived 5 minutes after you guys. 

"Did you have a fun time Sungjong?" she asked

"Yep!"

"Good, well it's time for you to go home now so say your goodbyes."

"Bye Bye!" and he gives you and Minwoo a hug. But, before he left he kissed your cheek.

"Hope to see you again Noona!"

You blushed and waved him goodbye as his car drove off.

Minwoo's POV 

After dinner I headed straight to my room. I layed on my bed and screamed in my pillow.

I can't believe Sungjong had the guts to kiss Victoria! I've should've done that when we were at the tower!

I keep thinking about what happened today until I slowly fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________

I watched an Infinite video before writing this chapter and I knew that I had to have Sungjong in it. I really hope you enjoyed the story so far. Please subscribe and comment! Thanks!