Hello?

Transferred to Love You♡

You/Victoria's POV

It has been eight years since you left Seoul. You were their as a 16 year old and now you were 24.

You thought a lot about this, but you decided to return for old memories sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After your airplane arrived in Seoul, you quickly got off to see the airport.

To your surprise, it looked the same as it did 8 years ago.

You headed your hotel to drop off your luggage then explore Seoul again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first place you visited was Namsan tower. 

You remebered the exact location of your lock. You held it reading the words you wrote. Then looked at Minwoo's lock and smiled.

After, you were starving and decided to go to the Naeng Myun restaurant, the first place you went to in Korea.

As you were heading there, you looked around to see the buildings you saw before. Not paying attention to where you were going, you ran into someone.

"Oh I'm very sorry!" you say and turn around to see who you bumped.

"Victoria?"

"Minwoo?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We decided to go the the Naeng Myun shop together.

As we were waiting for our food, Minwoo slowly took your hand and guided you to the middle of the restaurant.

He then bent down on one knee, took out a ring and said, "I bought this ring ever since the day you left, hoping you would come back. Lee Victoria will you marry me?"

"YES!"

Everyone in the restaurant cheered. Minwoo stood up and gave you a big hug.